Slavery for Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel Harold starting to tense and groan, and then, as Edward pulled on my teats, I felt him swelling and groaning. At last his warm, salty semen spurted into my mouth, more of it than I could ever have imagined, spurt after spurt, and as I gulped it down Edward whispered, 'Oh Lucy, you have pleased your master greatly. Suck Harold's cock till it is quite clean, my baby,'

I sucked and licked and gobbled the salty semen as Harold moaned, drinking down every last drop and Edward praised me, 'my darling I needed to know you were ready before I took you myself. You will understand...'

And he turned me over and I saw that his cock was enormous, fat and purple and turgid and proud, and as I stared in shock he pushed me backwards onto the bed and with a roar of pleasure thrust it deep into my tight pussy.

My god he filled me. Edward's giant, fat cock was twice as thick as that first time, and I understood how watching his servants used me had given him pleasure. Now he was pumping into me deep and hard and furious, as if he hated me and loved me at the same time... and Harold was laughing and watching as Edward said, 'oh Harry you must use this cunt, it's so hot and wet...'

'No more...,' I whispered, but Edward plunged his tongue into my mouth...

'Oh now the slut knows what a real cock feels like, sir,' Said Harold, and I could see his cock was half erect again as he took my hand and placed it on him. I began to rub as Edward fucked me. I needed Harold's cum if I was to keep my energy for what lay ahead.

'Don't think I didn't see you, fucking and sucking Harold and Bert, my little slut. I could see it was what you wanted. Don't think you won't get your rewards,' and he thrust and fucked me as my wild and wanton pussy began to contract again around the fat hot hardness of that huge cock.

He plunged and plunged, fucked and fucked but I was so sore and tight, I wasn't sure I could cum again, and he seemed to realise it for he stopped and pulled out, and then to my astonishment a maid appeared and coated his fat glistening cock thickly with some sort of cream. I had just time to wonder what it was when he thrust me forwards onto my face, pulled my hips up and pushed his cock deep, deep into my ass, and as he sank, shaft deep into my warm tissues and began to moan, 'oh you bitch, take that in your ass my little slut..., I began to feel my cum building.

Oh god it was good, my lord and master was deep in my ass, fucking me, ass-fucking my tight ass. I was being buggered by a giant cock and I wanted more, and as he plundered my ass Harold stepped forwards, and I saw he was still thick and hard, so I did as I was ordered and took his lovely cock back into my mouth, suckling on the butler like a baby as my master took me. I begged and moaned and groaned for it, and he thrust deep and beautifully, until at last we came together in great, shuddering groans, Edward's hot swollen cock deep in my anus as I climaxed, my sphincter tight and shuddering around a hard, thick shaft.

Oh reader, he stayed there, fat and deep inside my cock as his servant Harold offered me his cock and I fed from him again, sucking and rubbing and gobbling until he shot his second load into my throat and I swallowed gratefully.

'More, please master?'

Edward laughed and I felt his cock swelling in my ass, 'Harold, you may warm up in our slut's pussy. I will enjoy feeling you, my man...'

'You want me in your pussy Baby? You want me to fuck you? What are you?'

'Oh sir I am your slut. Oh please sir...'

And my first double fuck began. It was gentle at first, as Edward rested his fat cock in my ass and enjoyed the fucking of my warm tight pussy. As Harold pushed his firm, purplish cockhead in between my pussylips I didn't think there would be room, but soon I was full of cock, filled to stretching point by my two masters, and soon it became rough and lustful as they fucked and rocked me between them, and I whimpered and moaned...

Edward whispered, 'oh my little slut. How you pleasure us both, what joy is to come for you...' And I took them in my mouth, one at a time and swallowed first the last drops of Harold's cum and then, my treat, my lover's thick bitter cum, masses of it, spurting into my hungry mouth, my prize.

I signed the documents that night. I was Edward's toy and he my master. Any servant who wished to fuck me did so in his name. My diet would be only what I could milk from their cocks, but if I did well then added food would be introduced. I was never to tell a soul.

I knew then that this was only the beginning.

12