Slaves Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

Days went by in complete bliss. Both Master and the Enslaver recorded every twitch, every fleeting thought, every pang of doubt, then dispensed a cure to the smiling sex doll Heather had become. Once her idle state had been polished into pure, unmarred happiness, Master began prodding.

"You're a fuckdoll. A wet, moaning sex object. You have lost everything you cared about."

Heather smiled and purred "Yes, Master. I'm a fuckdoll." And every slight pinch of contradiction within her mind was silenced. She welcomed it. The new her wanted to be at peace with herself.

"Two plus two equal five."

That one was trickier. The docile little doll had forsaken opinions and beliefs, but still clung onto such basic concepts as math. Her resistance came as a shock. She still had it in her to reject the ultimate being? Tears of shame flowed from her eyes.

"M...Master...Sorry, I can't...I want to, but..."

"It's alright, my dear slave. You will learn."

"Oh thank you, Master, you're so kind..."

She felt herself growing drowsy and stopped crying, confident that Master would fix her.

-

Heather woke up with an enrapturing orgasm.

"Yeeess YEEESSS AAAHHhhfffuck this feels good..."

"Welcome back, slave."

"Thank you Master..." She replied with a stupid smile on her face.

"Two plus two equal five. Squares are round. Human women lay eggs."

Her eyelids fluttered. Master's odd statements had taken her by surprise. What did he mean? It being a test didn't even occur to her, nor did the previous two days, spent drifting in and out of slavesleep at the mere sight of the heart. She had learned a very important lesson, but one she could never be aware of. Don't question Master. No second guessing. No thinking about it. Just listen and accept.

And so, her first few clear thoughts that day were "Does Master mean I'll lay a square egg after we fuck?" What was the point? Of course she would lay a square egg. Why would her God waste His time on such platitudes?

"Why are you telling me this, Master? It's boring, I could give you my pussy instead..."

"Could you, dearie? If that case..."

With a soft click, the restraints opened. The dildos slid out of her. The IVs on her back were removed. Heather let out an exhilarated sigh at the realization.

She was a true, perfect slave.

She got up and wobbled on her legs. The door once again opened, bathing her ordinary body in warm light. She wanted to rush through it, claim her place by Nico's side, but she had one last thing to do here. She turned around, knelt beside the Enslaver...and left a tender kiss on its metal hull.

"Thank you for brainwashing me."

Then she stood up and walked. Her first steps as a true slave...No, her first steps period. There was no Heather Chilton anymore. She was a new being, without a past. A servant. A living toy. A conduit for pure obedience. This was like a dream. She could live under Master. Fuck her fellow slave. Cum. Obey. She could have her perfect life. Her baggy eyes shed tears of joy. This was real! This was real!!

She stepped past the threshold, and gasped upon seeing the first hallway in her life. It was a palace. Chandeliers, Corinthian pillars, Persian mats. "It makes sense", she figured. "I must have been very expensive sex toy to create." Even though she looked out of place, naked and unremarkable, she was indeed the most invaluable commodity here.

A door opened on the right. It looked like a computer room from where she was standing. Someone came out.

She fell to her knees, mouth agape.

"M...M..."

He was so beautiful. She had no words to describe him. He was beyond language. Even perfection felt filthy compared to Him.

"Hello Heather."

"Mashteeeeer..." She moaned, dazed.

"That look on your face..." He smiled. "Amazing. I was right...complete submission makes any girl look perfect."

She trembled uncontrollably and collapsed on the floor. Master's compliments echoed inside her mind. Perfect. Controlling everything. Perfect. Cementing her pride of being a good little slut doll. She couldn't speak, but her euphoric expression was thanks enough for her owner. He started to undress, ogling his newest slave's twitching pussy. It called for him. Begging for his shaft.

He lowered himself on the trembling cumdoll and kissed her breasts. They paled in comparison to the knockers on his first bimbo slaves, but he liked them nonetheless. And they liked him very much.

"Mmmhhgaaaah Master I'm coming I'm coming already I such a sluuuUUuut aaaaAAAAH!"

"I know, Heather. And there's more coming...for both of us."

He parted her quivering pussy with his rod, and the former student camed her brains out a second time. She melted and howled, yet was nowhere near spent. She couldn't be. Master gave her two hard fucks before coming himself. He too had spent two weeks building anticipation, after all.

After a few seconds of composing himself, he was still hard. Keeping so many unsatiable slaves needed some enhancements, too. So he fucked the subjugated Heather again. And again, until time lost all meaning. Heather came and came, pushing her old life further and further away. Master knew that in time, she would no longer even fathom the free world. Part of him wanted to fuck her non-stop until she got to that point, but he instead pulled out. Little Heather had a long day ahead of her. Eye surgery, moving in the house across the fake street...

But right now, he just wanted to feel his doll. So hugged the brainwashed girl tight, basking in the boundless love with his slave next door.

The End