Slaves of Sif Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooooooooh yessssssssssssss eat my pussy!" Sif moaned, "Eat it just like that you beautiful woman. Mmmmmmmmmm, you may have the face of an innocent child, but you eat pussy like a shameless lesbian slut, ohhhhhhhhhh, and therefore you shall make an excellent addition to my collection. Oh yes, I shall enjoy sitting on your pretty face for quite some time, mmmmmmmmmm, that cute little mouth of yours mine to use whenever I want, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, you as my dyke whore to use as I please, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me Wanda! Fuck me with your cute little tongue just like I fucked yours and truly become my cunt licking lezzie slave! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Sif hadn't been much of a talker in bed before Lorelai had turned her into this 'abomination', and truth be told she still wasn't. Both in and out of the battlefield she preferred to let her actions speak for her.

However many of her pets needed coaching, or just some gentle encouragement, especially during the first time. Sif sensed that this was true of Wanda Maximoff. To be fair, she was rewarded handsomely for her words, Wanda becoming more confident with her tongue and mouth by the second until Sif was unable to speak coherently, and by then the girl was lost in the act of eating pussy.

Just before that moment Sif ordered Wanda to push her tongue inside her, and seconds later the girl obliged, eagerly shoving her tongue as deep into her cunt as it would go, nearly making Sif cum on the spot. Less than a minute later she was cumming, Wanda tongue fucking Sif with a skill and confidence beyond her years.

Clearly the girl had studied Sif's mind extensively, learning exactly what the warrior enjoyed most and likely how Sif had used her tongue to please countless women. It also explained the skill of her earlier pussy licking, cute little Wanda Maximoff unknowingly securing her new role as one of Sif's favourite rug munchers.

Of course thought about the future with forgotten as Sif's cum squirted out of her cunt and into Wanda's mouth and all over her face. Bless the girl, she tried to swallow all she could, but Sif practically drowned the poor witch in her cum, especially as she grinded herself downwards to help Wanda push her to a few more climaxes.

Oh how Sif wanted to continue, but she desperately needed to complete Wanda's submission to her and take the younger girl's most likely virgin ass. First though, Sif had an idea which would allow her to have a little more fun and reinvigorate herself in the process.

So Sif pulled herself up, much to Wanda's dismay, shifted herself slightly and then quickly lowered herself again while moaning, "Lick my ass hole! Mmmmmmmmm, you did such a wonderful job with my pussy. Oh Wanda, you ate it so well, but now I want to see if you can eat ass half as good as you eat pussy. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, lick my ass hole just like that, mmmmmmmmmmmm, good girl."

Much to Sif's delight Wanda didn't hesitate, licking frantically at the warrior's back door while Sif's hand came down to rub her pussy gently, slowly bringing herself down from her high. Sif didn't need to be a mind reader to know that Wanda clearly wanted to be the one touching her pussy, or perhaps even her own, Wanda's exhausted body once again craving Sif's touch.

That was the best thing about women, they re-charged so quickly, especially when in Sif's presence. And Sif would touch Wanda soon enough, but for now Sif was very happy where she was, that being gently pressing her ass down on top of Wanda so once again she was the only thing the other girl could breathe.

Wanda hadn't been looking forward to this as much as eating Sif's cunt but she hadn't been dreading it quite as much as what would come next.

After all she had seen how prim and proper Jane Foster had been hesitant at first to lick Sif's ass hole and later had become her Mistress's eager ass licker, and Wanda was delighted to find that, like Jane, there was no unpleasant taste to this and there was a certain thrill to worshipping such an intimate part of another woman's body. The woman who now owned her, Wanda feeling like she was merely giving Sif the respect she deserved.

So she put everything into this rim job, frantically lapping at that puckered hole and eventually trying to push her tongue inside it. Like the countless others that had come before her she didn't get far, but she eventually got as far as anyone else, Wanda feeling honoured to clean the inside of Sif's ass hole so she could prove she desired to be totally submissive to this literal goddess.

She even had the courage, and maybe the audacity, to pull Sif down onto her face more firmly so her new Mistress was smothering her with her ass, even more so than she had done with her pussy, Wanda delighting in being surrounded by the smells of Sif's most intimate holes.

From above Sif moaned in pleasure, possibly achieving a gentle orgasm in the process, although it was hard for Wanda to tell. She was to lost in eating Sif's ass out to read the taller brunettes mind, just like with the pussy eating Wanda's head becoming blissfully empty as she worshipped this goddess.

The only thing that stopped it from being perfect was that Wanda wasn't the one touching Sif's pussy, or her own needy cunt. Well, that and Wanda feared what it would be like to have her virgin ass taken by the stronger woman, although now more than ever she was willing to do anything to become a slave of Sif.

As if she were the mind reader Sif chose that moment to pull her ass away from Wanda's face, The Scarlet Witch gasping for breath and fighting the urge to pull her new Mistress back down onto her face.

Partly because Sif got off the bed momentarily, grabbed the device from the side of the bed and then pressed it to her crotch, straps shooting out and wrapping themselves around her waist while a huge dildo appeared as if Sif possessed a real cock. Sif then slowly covered the dick in lubricant and then return to the bed, grinning wickedly practically the entire time.

"If you've read my mind, you know what I want now." Sif purred.

Wanda blushed and replied, "Yes."

There was a moment of silence, Sif just staring at her latest prize expectantly. Then Wanda nervously turned onto her stomach, pushed her ass up into the air and then spread her cheeks, offering up her ass hole to the delighted Asgardian warrior.

An virgin ass hole at that, perhaps the most wonderful prize in all of the nine realms as far as Sif was concerned, and certainly the most precious gift Sif had ever received, the conquering warrior woman licking her lips as she pressed the tip of her strap-on dildo against the witch's untouched anal ring and began to push forwards.

Confirming Sif's suspicions Wanda whimpered, "Please I... I have never done this before. Please be gentle with me. At least for now."

Sif smiled. The girl truly had read her mind, something which definitely didn't bother her during the taking of this most wonderful prize, Wanda's virgin butt hole stretching for the head of her cock looking as beautiful as anything else Sif had ever seen, and during her travels she had seen a great many wonders.

Of course to Sif there was no greater wonder or prize or whatever then taking a beautiful woman's anal cherry, the fact that this girl was so young and so very powerful only making it even sweeter when Wanda's ass hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of her strap-on to slide past that tight anal ring and into that tiny little forbidden hole.

Over the years Sif had seen a number of reactions to the losing of one's anal virginity, but the sharp gasp followed by a quiet determination to relax once again proved that Wanda had been inside her head, because in Sif's experience you couldn't just be told what to expect, you have to experience it.

And the few mind readers she had been with had told her they hadn't just seen her enslaving other women, they had experienced it. Which made Sif wonder, how many times had this little witch lost her anal virginity in her mind, almost every experience not merely a fantasy but another's memory? How many times had Wanda imagined it was Sif taking her anal cherry?

Wanting to live out the fantasies, and the memories, Sif intended on giving Wanda the ass fucking of a lifetime and thus completing the girl's enslavement. Obviously she needed to complete the anal penetration first, so Sif began slowly sliding the rest of her cock up Wanda's butt, her eyes transfixed at where her weapon of ass destruction was disappearing into the smaller brunette's back hole which was on perfect display thanks to Wanda continuing to spread her cheeks like the perfect anal loving lesbian sex slave.

Oh yes, this girl was a really promising addition to her collection, Sif confident that she would spend a lot of time sodomising this tiny girl in the days, weeks and years to come.

Wanda Maximoff had made the ultimate sacrifice for her revenge, and she hoped it would bring her as much joy as it was bringing the beautiful alien woman stretching her ass beyond anything that was intended. Honestly this was the part Wanda had been dreading the most.

In fact the more she sensed of Sif the more she dreaded nothing about submitting to this warrior woman except giving up her ass, and even then she knew that Sif would make her cum. It felt absurd right now as Wanda felt as if she would pop like a balloon long before that, but countless women had thought the same only to experience the greatest orgasms in their lives.

That fact was not entirely comforting, because Wanda was not sure she could live with the shame of cumming with a cock up her ass like only the most twisted of perverts. Then again after the amazing climaxes she'd already received it made her feel so good to be bringing Sif this much pleasure, Wanda not needing to be a mind reader to tell that her conqueror was taking great pleasure in Wanda's gift to her.

The look on her face alone would have told that, although in this moment Wanda was focused solely on relaxing and therefore unable to avoid read Sif's thoughts, most of them making her blush.

Bizarrely they also helped her relax and to Wanda's astonishment her back passage slowly but surely accepted every inch of Sif's strap-on cock, the older woman taking a moment to savour the completion of the anal penetration before she began to 'officially' give Wanda her first butt fucking.

Over and over again Sif would pull her cock about half way out of Wanda's butt hole and then push it back inside, that forbidden orifice slowly becoming used to being a fuck hole until the initial pain and discomfort that had followed was a distant memory and the only thing Wanda felt was unbearable pleasure.

It was mostly unbearable because Wanda felt so ashamed to find herself enjoying this sick and twisted act, the younger brunette hoping that perhaps the older brunette would become impatient and make her cum before it all became too much and Wanda begged Sif to fuck her hard.

However she already knew many other women had made that mistake, and again, she didn't need to read Sif's mind to know that the warrior woman would show her no mercy, that she would not escape this experience with even an ounce of her dignity and she might as well beg like an anal prostitute and get it over with.

In that moment, that horribly undignified moment that a huge dildo was pumping in and out of her ass hole, Wanda realised that's exactly what she had become. In her desire for vengeance she had become blind to the fact she was prostituting herself.

Literally exchanging her anal virginity and every fibre of her being for the chance to merely upset the man who had taken everything from her. Perhaps sorting out this woman and offering herself to her wasn't the best of plans, but then again the second Sif has stepped onto this plane of existence Wanda knew it was only a matter of time before her virgin ass hole was stretched around Sif's strap-on and she was begging to be her bitch.

So really, she hadn't simply become a whore, she had just accepted the inevitable, and in the name of that Wanda began to beg, "Fuck me. Please, fuck me hard. I want you to tear my ass hole apart. Mmmmmmmmmmm, turn it into your fuck hole. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, turn me into your fuck hole. I want to be your fuck hole Mistress Sif, please grant me the honour of being your fuck hole. Please let me be an orifice for your pleasure, every hole on my body yours to use whenever you want, mmmmmmmmmmmm, my body and powers yours. I wish to be yours oh mighty Sif, please let me be yours. Please let me be your butt slut, your ass whore, your anal slave, your oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, make me your lesbian fuck toy, your dyke whore, your lezzie slut, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddddddd make me a dyke! Make me your dyke! Fuck me, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, oooooooooooooh Mistress! Mistress, Mistress Mistress, Mistress, MISTRESSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD! MISTRESS SIF, I, YOURS, I, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Even though the pace gradually increased to the point it was hard to talk Wanda kept begging for as long as she could. Even trying to remain coherent long after Sif had pushed her hands off of her butt cheeks so she could 'enjoy the feeling of her latest conquest's ass cheeks jiggling for her, Wanda continued to beg as a sign of respect to the powerful being who now owned her.

Yes, Wanda would not only accept her enslavement but do everything in her power to become the crown jewel of Sif's collection. Perhaps even her second-in-command, if she could convinced the other woman to recruit an army and become a true force to be reckoned with.

Such thoughts melted away as Wanda became overwhelmed by how amazing it felt to be ass fucked by Sif. She had been deep inside Sif's head, and the heads of the women Sif had first encountered and were now sleeping soundly a short distance away, but Wanda had a hard time believing what she sensed until she actually felt it for herself.

It seemed silly now, that somehow with everything she'd seen Wanda hadn't believed it could feel good to have the giant dildo ravaging her bottom, but now she would happily give up anything including her precious revenge if Sif would just grant Wanda the privilege of being her anal loving sex slave. Perhaps even just anal slave, Wanda smiling blissfully as she imagined Sif only using her ass hole for her pleasure from now on.

The humiliating thought of being turned into nothing but an orifice, using her forbidden hole no less, pushed Wanda over the edge of the greatest climax of her life. Yes, she had thought that before, but Sif kept redefining her understanding of the word ecstasy, pleasure feeling like an insufficient word as she violently squirted, shook and screamed.

Perhaps more worryingly her eyes and hands glowed red and various items started to float or fly across the room, and the house possibly shook, although it could have been just Wanda's body again.

Perhaps because she encountered this before, or perhaps because she was too lost in ass fucking Wanda, Sif didn't seem to notice the things going on around her and simply concentrated on destroying Wanda's ass hole, something which felt Sif was literally going to achieve, and yet the Scarlett witch felt nothing but pleasure.

Well, pleasure and humiliation, although Wanda became less worried about having her butt so obscenely abused as the pleasure became so overwhelming she turned into a mindless animal, desperately hammering herself back against the thrusts of her Mistress's, Wanda not caring if she ruined her ass forever, she wanted more of this heavenly pleasure, hoping that along the way she could prove herself a worthy addition to Sif's Harem.

Sif was already pleased with her addition, although she couldn't recall ever being displeased, especially when fucking another woman up the ass. And this wasn't merely an ass, but a virgin ass, as tight as Sif had ever known.

Of course it was the mental stimulation of robbing this girl of her anal cherry and turning her into an ass whore which was the real icing on the cake for Sif, the far stronger woman struggling not to cum for what felt like a century as she joyfully sodomised the weaker woman.

Even though it became almost painful Sif held back because she knew when she started cumming it would be the beginning of the end, and she was so enjoying this girl's cute butt. However even the mighty Sif had her limits, and the stimulator inside her harness combined with the irreplaceable joys of brutally pounding an ass which had been virgin before Sif had begun this violation ultimately caught up with her and Sif came.

Not quite as hard as little Wanda, but Sif had problems imagining it was nearly a satisfying, although naturally the warrior woman pushed through it to ensure more orgasms for herself and her new lesbian slave.

Now the floodgates were open it was even harder to stop herself from cumming and eventually Sif just gave into it, her multiple orgasms quickly piling up and forcing her to stop, or at least take a break. Before that happened Sif try to prolong the pleasure by switching positions from her favourite to her second favourite.

For the sake of convenience this unfortunately meant removing her cock from Wanda's ass momentarily, her latest conquest letting out a pitiful cry of being robbed of the toy which had given her so much pleasure. Then Wanda cried out joyfully as Sif picked her up, stood up, turned her around and then skewered her gaping ass hole on her strap-on, all in a matter of seconds.

Before the poor girl knew what hit her Sif began bouncing her up and down her shaft, essentially using Wanda's butt hole to masturbate her fake dick. This made Wanda squeal with ecstasy and desperately cling onto Sif best she could as she truly received a rectum wrecking, Sif genuinely impressed the girl didn't pass out or beg for mercy.

Instead she just whimpered, cried and squealed in pure pleasure, pretty much the whole time staring into Sif's eyes with the look of total devotion which told Sif that Wanda Maximoff was broken beyond repair, this girl to forever be one of her conquests, the wonderful feeling of satisfaction that gave her allowing the warrior to slowly decrease her thrusts and then sit down with Wanda still anally impaled on her cock.

For a few minutes the two women just lay there catching their breath, and then Wanda lifted her head from Sif's chest and began bouncing herself on the warrior's cock.

She was too exhausted and sore for such an act, the poor girl scrunching up her face in pain as she slid her incredibly sore ass hole up and down Sif's shaft, moving at a snail's pace and having to dig her nails into Sif's shoulders to try and cope with the pain. And yet, Sif found everything about this endearing, especially the fact that Wanda was equal parts desperate for more pleasure and desperate to please her.

Unfortunately the girl took this act of mercy the wrong way, "M, Mistress... have I displeased you?"

Sif smiled softly, "No my pet, I merely wished to give your delightful ass hole a break from being my fuck hole. I also desire to see how stretched it is."

Although Wanda blushed she nodded in understanding and then slowly got off Sif's lap. It was incredibly awkward as she had to pull herself up far enough to remove the dildo from her ass, but Sif helped her by lifting her up and then placing her on the floor, not letting go until she was sure Wanda was securely on her feet.

Her latest conquest then blushed again but to her credit she barely hesitated to turn around, bend over and spread her cheeks, presenting Sif with the cutest little gaping butt hole. It wasn't the widest gape Sif had ever caused, but it was nothing to be ashamed of, Sif able to see deep into Wanda's rectum via that little crater which used to be so tiny and tight.