Slaves of Sif Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After admiring the sight for several minutes Sif simply pointed out, "You know what I want now, don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress." Wanda said softly, slowly and awkwardly letting go of her cheeks, straightening up and turning around.

For a moment their eyes locked, then again Wanda blushed and did as she was told, namely falling to her knees, closing her eyes and wrapping her lips around Sif's cock.

Then like the countless others before her Wanda moaned as she tasted the deepest part of her bowels on the strap-on, Sif's latest conquest unable to believe she loved the taste of her own ass so much before beginning to greedily suck the flavour off the dildo. Then Wanda began slowly bobbing her head up and down Sif's cock, moaning happily like the slutty little ass to mouth whore she would be from now on.

As Sif reached down to stroke the hair of her new pet encouragingly she wondered, not for the first time, whether her slave's eagerness was because her latest conquest was a perverted slut or whether Lorelai's evil magic was affecting Wanda. In this case she suspected the latter given the girl's innocent complexion.

Then again she had learned some of the most innocent looking girls had a hidden dark side, and she sensed much darkness in Wanda. Or at least potential for darkness. So perhaps Sif was doing the world, and indeed Wanda herself, a favour by turning this angry witch into her little lesbian plaything.

Inspired by that thought Sif grinned and began encouraging, "That's right witch, kneel before your Mistress. Kneel and suck her cock. Mmmmmmmmmm yes grovel before me and suck my strap-on clean of your tight little virgin ass. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yes, suck it! Take it deep down your throat. Mmmmmmmmm, oh my dear Wanda, I'm going to have some fun with you."

Once again the youthful looking girl blushed but continued to obey, pushing the dildo into her throat and gagging on Sif's cock, Wanda clearly trying to take more but she just couldn't do it. That was okay, Sif loved training her slaves in the art of pleasing her, her two latest well-trained slaves appearing in the doorway, their sleepiness forgotten as they noticed the newcomer.

Sif grinned as Darcy and Jane immediately looked from Wanda's bobbing head to her gaping ass hole, realisation crossing first the employee's face and then face of her employer before they look back at Sif with a mixture of awe and lust, clearly impressed that Sif had so quickly and easily added to her collection. They then spent the rest of the night helping Sif welcome Wanda to her new role, Wanda eager to taste Darcy and Jane as they were to taste her before Sif took it in turns to sodomise them.