Slaves of Sif Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress Sif." Wanda quickly obeyed, impatiently using her magic to secure the harness around Sif's waist before shoving it into her mouth and greedily beginning to suck on it.

Sif smirked at her bitch's obedience, and gently cupped Wanda's head lovingly while continuing to watch the show in front of her for a few more minutes, before ordering, "Maria, bend over! Time to lose your back door cherry. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, I want you to bend over your own desk like a good little bitch, so I can take your most intimate virginity and forever make you my anal loving slave! And your girlfriend is going to help. Oh yes, that's right Natasha, I want you to kneel down behind your precious Maria and bury your face in her butt. Rim her good. Make her first time easy on her. And make it easier for me to break her and make her mine. Come on Natasha, you don't want Maria to suffer do you?"

"No." Natasha grumbled hoarsely.

Natasha didn't think that was going to be an issue given just how eagerly Wanda was sucking Sif's cock, The Scarlet Witch already pretty much having the entire length shoved down her throat as she looked up lovingly at her Mistress.

Hopefully Natasha, and more importantly Maria, would never become such a shameless slut, but it was becoming harder and harder to resist the dominant goddess known as Sif and her powerful magic.

And Natasha was really worried for Maria. She hadn't offered up a sarcastic comment, or given her an apologetic look, or even hesitated. No, the mighty Maria Hill just lowered her head and immediately did as she was told, even crawling over to her desk before bending over it.

On the bright side it gave her a great view of Maria's ass, Natasha having a lot of fun memories of being 'forced' to literally kiss her boss's butt as a sign of her submission to her girlfriend. Sometimes Maria would even sit on her face and smother her with those firm little cheeks, Natasha tried to remind her that as she literally obeyed Sif's command by burying her face into her girlfriend's butt.

At first she pushed so deep she could barely breathe, then she rubbed her face in that ass before covering her cheeks in kisses, just in case this really was the last time she would be able to worship this backside while Maria was still a top.

Finally she pulled those cheeks apart with her hands and started sliding her tongue up and down Maria's ass crack, gradually narrowing in on Maria's ass hole until Natasha was solely focused on that.

Over and over again she licked that little virgin butt hole, not just up and down but swirling her tongue around it, and eventually trying to push her tongue into it.

She didn't get very far, but enough to at least prepare Maria a little for the ultimate humiliation, Natasha confident that this combined with the blow job that Wanda was still lovingly giving to Sif would be enough to at least somewhat minimise the pain.

It was certainly enough to maximise the pleasure Maria was currently feeling, given the constant moans, whimpers and cries coming from The Director of SHIELD. Or maybe she was just anticipating what was to come.

Sif was certainly enjoying the show, and while beginning to lazily fuck Wanda's throat she called out, "That's it Natasha, eat that yummy little ass! Mmmmm, make it nice and wet for me to fuck! Bury your face inside that ass and slobber all over it! Yeahhhhh, shove your tongue up where my cock is about to go! Right up your girlfriend's virgin ass! Oooooooh, it's going to be so sweet to take the anal cherry of The Director of SHIELD Maria Hill and turn her into my submissive little lesbian sex slave in front of you, and the whole world. And just think, we're kind of doing it together. Yessssss, you're making Maria's virgin butt hole nice and wet for me to take it and make it mine. Ohhhhhh, I know, why don't you shove a finger up there? Really make it ready for me to use as the fuck hole it will be from now on."

As Natasha knew that was an order and not a suggestion she reluctantly pulled her face out of Maria's butt, glared at the grinning Sif, then slid a couple of fingers into Maria's cunt, making her girlfriend cry out extra loudly.

After a minute or two of pumping those fingers in and out Natasha switched holes, slowly pressing her now wet index finger against Maria's virgin ass hole and slowly pushing forwards until she was knuckle deep.

In a way this was taking Maria's anal cherry, although she knew Maria and Sif wouldn't see it that way. And no matter how much she tried too neither could Natasha.

But it was so thrilling to slide first her index finger in and out of that forbidden hole, and then make her middle finger join it. It was also worrying as although she tried to hide it Maria clearly enjoyed being anally violated, making it look even more like she was about to become just another slave of Sif.

Knowing that full well a grinning Sif gently pushed Wanda away from her and walked over to the desk while ordering, "Okay Natasha, that should be enough preparation for Maria's ass. Now I want you to spread Maria's cheeks for me. Mmmmm, show me that little cherry I'm about to pop. Yessssss, offer it up to me. Offer up your girlfriend's virgin ass hole to me as a gift. As a sign that you're both mine now. That you're nothing now but slaves of Sif."

"Fuck you." Natasha grumbled, wishing it was Maria who had done that while doing as she was told.

Sif let out a soft gasp of delight and lust as Natasha slowly and reluctantly spread Maria's cheeks for her, exposing that cute little virgin rosebud glistening with the redhead's saliva. For a few long minutes Sif just stared at that wonderful sight, before taking a firm grasp of the dildo she was wearing, and then press the head against Maria's virgin ass hole.

She then paused again, partly to savour the moment of her victory, but also because Sif could practically taste the despair coming from the two women in front of her. Despair, overwhelming lust, and most importantly stubbornness from Maria. Stubbornness she would rob from her, just as she was about to rob her of her anal cherry.

To further stretch that out when she did finally move forward Sif did it as slowly as possible, for the same reasons as before, and she just loved the sight of a virgin back door opening for a cock for the very first time.

Ultimately though Maria's virgin butt hole stretched wide enough for the head of that cock to slide through it and into Maria's rectum, officially meaning that the ass cherry of the Director of SHIELD Maria Hill would forever belong to Sif.

And the whole world knew it. More importantly they saw it, Wanda still making sure that Sif knew exactly what was being broadcast all over the world, even though Sif's mind was very much focused on this precious moment she had been working to for so long.

Revelling in her victory Sif took the longest pause yet, so much so Wanda actually reminded her through their mental link that a certain amount of showmanship was appropriate for the situation.

Which made Sif smile widely, spare her wonderful Wanda a glance and a nod, before focusing on the perfect sight before her, and making it even more perfect by beginning to slowly slide the rest of her strap-on cock deep into Maria's rectum.

This caused Maria to let out a sound like a fish being gutted, maybe proving that she didn't have the kind of slutty ass that was made for fucking, like her girlfriend. But it mattered not, Sif would turn this forbidden hole into an eager cock depository, and she would do it in the most humiliating way possible.

"Oh Natasha, Maria's ass hole is so tight." Sif moaned with delight, sparing the mighty Black Widow a glance, "Mmmmm, your girlfriend's virgin ass hole is nice and tight. Tighter than your ass ever was I wager. Ohhhhh yes, Maria Hill's ass hole is so wonderfully tight. It's going to make the perfect little fuck hole for me."

Unsurprisingly Natasha, or Maria for that matter, didn't respond. However it wasn't just that they didn't try any backtalk, it was the fact that they barely made a sound at all, even during the anal penetration itself. Also Natasha kept eye contact with her, which Sif found adorable.

Especially as she got the feeling that Natasha had counted the fact that Sif looked away first to be a victory, at least until she realised she only did it because she couldn't bare to miss a moment of penetrating Maria's butt. Sif even stopping during her brief time looking at Natasha because she didn't want to miss a single inch of that big dildo disappearing into Maria's widely stretched ass hole.

Natasha didn't either, which was why she was grateful that for the fact that Mistress Sif, no! Just Sif, she reminded herself, looked away first, giving her the chance to look at that wonderful and horrible sight once again. After all, given her many years of being obsessed with both giving, and then receiving, anal sex Natasha would never not find the stretching of a beautiful woman's butt hole wonderful.

However this was the woman she loved, and the perfect top, being anally violated right in front of her eyes, and thanks to Sif she had a front row seat to seeing her girlfriend receiving the ultimate humiliation, their only hope now was that Maria would be able to resist the urge to break completely and prove to the world that Sif wasn't unstoppable.

So far Maria was doing very well, at least as far as Natasha could tell. Controlled responses, relaxing but not giving in, neither giving Sif the satisfaction of hearing her cry out in pain or moan in pleasure, etc.

The only downside was that Natasha didn't know what Maria was actually feeling right now, and even if she could see her face she had no doubt that her stubborn girlfriend would hide how much the ultimate humiliation of a dick up her ass was affecting her.

Although she couldn't help let out a cry when Sif's thighs finally came to rest against her ass cheeks, announcing that the warrior goddess had succeeded in stuffing every inch of her cock deep within Maria's back passage.

"You see Natasha? You see how Maria's butt hole surrenders to me?" Sif smirked wickedly, "Mmmmmm, it's mine now. Just like every other part of her soon will be."

Neither Natasha or Maria could really offer up any response as Sif began pumping her hips back and forth, causing the dildo to slowly slide out of Maria's now formally virgin ass hole and officially begin Maria Hill's first ever butt fucking. Despite herself Natasha couldn't help but find it hot, especially as she had an up-close look at the penetration, which she couldn't take her eyes off of.

Also there was the sounds of pleasure coming out of Maria's no doubt quite tightly closed mouth, her stubborn girlfriend desperately trying to hide the fact she was enjoying herself, although she should know better than anyone it was only a matter of time, especially with such a skilled lover as Sif.

All of a sudden Sif pulled her strap-on out of Maria's ass, pressed it against Natasha's lips and ordered, "Suck it slut! Suck the taste of your girlfriend's virgin ass off my dick!"

Greedy little ass to mouth slut that she was, or at least had been turned into, Natasha wrapped her lips around that toy almost immediately. Hopefully Maria would understand that, and not see this as a betrayal. In a way it wasn't, because Natasha was taking the focus off of her and revelling in her own humiliation, spending most of the blow job boldly looking Sif in the eye.

Which of course just made Sif laughed wickedly and continue to taunt her as Natasha slowly but surely took inch after inch of that strap-on into her mouth and down her throat, thoroughly cleaning it of all the yummy ass cream that had been covering it.

Wanda had been watching with interest at every little nasty thing that was happening. She had too, after all she was the camera guy. But this part particularly got her attention. Mistress Sif had gently explained that her focus needed to be Natasha and Maria, and as much as that made Wanda extremely jealous right now it made sense.

But whenever Mistress Sif started making her sluts go ass to mouth she usually shared the love, and Wanda's mouth was watering right now at the thought of being allowed to taste the ass of The Director of SHIELD. And sure enough after feeding Natasha her girlfriend's butt juices a few times Mistress Sif pulled her cock out of Maria's ass and pointed it in Wanda's direction.

Just to make it crystal clear Sif then called out, "Wanda, get your sexy, and thoroughly ruined, ass over here so you can taste Maria Hill's dyke butt."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Wanda eagerly replied.

In a flash Wanda was kneeling down beside Mistress Sif and opening her mouth wide, allowing her owner to shove her cock inside it. Wanda then moaned with pure joy at tasting the deepest part of Maria's bowels, savouring that wonderfully new but familiar flavour for a few long seconds before beginning to bob her head up and down the dildo.

Slowly but surely Wanda took every inch into her mouth and down her throat, thoroughly cleaning Mistress Sif's strap-on of every drop of Director Hill's anal cream. Of course then Mistress Sif pulled her cock out of her mouth and rammed it back into Maria's ass, but as she wasn't told otherwise Wanda stayed where she was, and was rewarded for it with another batch of ass cream.

For the next few minutes Mistress Sif went back and forth between the mouths of Wanda and Natasha, and Maria's ass hole, and as much as Wanda definitely preferred being the slut going ass to mouth there was something to be said for being this close to the action.

Her powers allowed her any view she wanted, but to truly have her face inches away from the other woman's gaping butt hole was something special, especially as in this case when that woman's girlfriend was greedily sucking the flavour of her ass off their Mistress Sif's dick.

It was a joy that Wanda received regularly, thanks to the likes of Darcy and Jane, and even the aliens, but it was super thrilling now as these were not only dangerous women but women who hadn't been fully conquered. At least not yet.

It looked like Mistress Sif was fairly close to achieving that though, which she happily pointed out, "Mmmmm yessss, that's it. Suck it! Ohhhhhh fuck, you look good with a cock in your mouth Natasha. I've always thought that. I bet the entire world has imagined it. The Black Widow on her knees, sucking a big juicy cock. Perhaps they have even imagined you sucking their cocks, or their dildos. But I bet none of them imagine seeing you sucking your own girlfriend's ass off of a strap-on dick, but here you are, slurpping that dildo like a little ass to mouth whore. Ooooooh yeahhhhhh, suck it whore! Take it deep down your throat. Get every drop of your girlfriend's ass cream off that big dick of mine."

As she continued taunting them Mistress Sif firmly grabbed the back of Natasha's head and then began thrusting her hips back and forth. At first she did this fairly gently, giving Natasha plenty of chances to get used to it, but it wasn't that long before she was roughly pounding Natasha's throat, her thighs smacking off Natasha's face so hard that it would almost certainly bruise.

Then she did the same to Wanda, the only difference being that while Natasha whimpered in humiliation Wanda whimpered enjoy that her mouth was an acceptable cunt, or ass hole, for Mistress Sif to fuck, Wanda staring up at her owner the entire time she was face fucked with pure love and devotion, and making sure that the cameras saw that.

"Ohhhhhh yesssss, that's it Wanda, take it! Take it! Take that cock down your pretty little throat!" Sif growled with delight while fucking Wanda's face, before eventually switching holes again "Yessssss, your mouth make such a good little cunt. Or ass hole. Just like Natasha's. Oooooooh yeahhhhhhh, Natasha Romanoff and Wanda Maximoff are nothing but fuck holes on legs, their every orifice mine to use however I want! Mmmmmm, mine to fuck. And so are you Maria. You're just a fuck hole now. Yeahhhhhh, you're nothing but a little bitch who loves it up the ass! Admit it. Admit it Maria, and I will introduce you to pleasure you could have never imagined. The ecstasy of being a bottom that your precious Natasha has learned with you, and more importantly with me. Just as she's learned that I am a true Alpha female, and no one can fuck her like Mistress Sif. Isn't that right Natasha? Oh yes, you love it when I fuck you, don't you? Especially when it's your fat ass I'm fucking, but you also love it when I ram your throat, especially when my cock is flavoured with whore butt! Mmmmm yessssss, especially now it's your whore girlfriend's butt! Ooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssss, suck it, suck Maria Hill's whore butt off of my cock, oh fuck!"

Maria was whimpering and even crying in frustration at this point. The spanking and pussy eating had been bad enough but now she just needed to cum so badly it hurt. The relentless thrusts had loosened her rectum to the point where even when Sif started rapidly shoving every inch of that cock back up her ass all she felt was pleasure.

In fact she almost came from it, and had to grit her teeth to stop herself from begging Mistress Sif to give her a few more of those thrusts that she could finally cum. She thought she could wait it out, that Sif would lose her patients with her, but unfortunately the other top seemed perfectly content with making her bitches go ass to mouth, first Natasha and then Wanda thoroughly cleaning that dildo until Maria just couldn't take it anymore and she finally snapped.

"FUCK ME! PLEASE FUCK ME!" Maria yelled at the top of her lungs, before whimpering, "Fuck me and make me cum!"

Sif smiled briefly in delight, and then smacked Maria's ass and demanded, "Not good enough. You want to cum, then you're going to swear to be my slave. Swearing loudly and proudly to the cameras. And to your girlfriend."

Maria let out a pathetic cry, gave Natasha an apologetic look which really broke the redhead's heart, and then went back and forth between looking at her girlfriend and the cameras as Maria broke down entirely, "I'm... I'm a slave of Sif. All I want to be is a slave of Sif. The only thing I ever want to be is a slave of Sif. Please, Mistress Sif, allow me the privilege of being your slave. Let me be your lesbian sex slave and I swear I'll spend my every waking moment trying to please you. You can have my mouth, cunt and ass whenever you want. They're yours to use, or giveaway. I'll be your whore Mistress Sif! Your anal whore. Your pussy whore. Your dyke whore. I swear I'll be whatever you want me to be, just fuck me and make me cum! Butt fuck me like a bitch and make me cum like a little slut! Mmmmm, a butt slut Your butt slut. I'm... I'm sorry Natasha, I need this. I need to become a slave of Sif. Please make me your slave Mistress Sif. I want that more than anything. Please? I NEED IT! PLEASE! PLEASE?"

"You want it? Show me." Sif challenged, pulling her dick out of Wanda's mouth and laying down on Maria's desk before ordering, "Ride my dick with your slutty little ass hole and prove just how bad you want to be my slave."

"Yes Mistress Sif." Maria whimpered weakly, causing her new Mistress to chuckle in delight.

Deliriously Maria did as she was told, scrambling up onto her desk, positioning herself over Mistress Sif's big dick and then slamming herself down on every inch of it as fast and as hard as she could. She use the same speed and force to start sodomising herself, the Director of SHIELD giving up every ounce of her dignity just so that she could finally cum.

Before today Maria couldn't imagine anything worth that, but she was quickly proven wrong as the most powerful orgasm she'd ever received rocked her body. And it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another as the proud and dignified Maria Hill literally wrecked her rectum with every ounce of her strength.