Slaves of Sif Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Just when Maria didn't think it could possibly get any better Mistress Sif grabbed her by the hips and started jack-hammering the dick in and out of her butt hole at what seemed to be lightning speed. At first Maria tried to keep up with this, try to keep contributing to her own sodomy, but it was just no use. Mistress Sif was in control now.

Which was something the powerful and wonderful goddess made crystal clear as she jumped off of the desk and stood in the centre of the room while hammering Maria up and down her big cock, using Maria's body like a ragdoll with a fuck hole. Oh yes, that's all Maria was. She wasn't the Director of SHIELD. She was just a fuck hole, and that's all she ever wanted to be.

As she wrapped her legs and arms around the incredibly strong body of the warrior goddess and stared lovingly into her eyes Maria realised how silly she had been to think she could ever compare to such an Alpha female like this. She actually thought she had a chance to deny Mistress Sif what was rightfully hers. Worse, she had thought she had the right. She didn't.

All she was, all she would ever be was a slutty little bottom aching for a real woman to fuck her, and Maria was just lucky that this incredible Dom had given her the wonderful privilege of becoming a slave of Sif. Maria just hoped that her bitch hole was pleasing her goddess, which was the last coherent thought that went through her head before she became completely mindless.

Sif loved taking other women like this. It so simply showed off her power and dominance, and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt the woman she was taking was submissive to her.

Which was always the case when it came to anal sex, but there was just something special about holding the other woman up with her strength alone, bouncing her up and down like the simple toy she was while staring into her eyes, allowing Sif to silently tell her latest conquest she was now nothing but an orifice for her pleasure.

A walking fuck hole. Not that they should feel shame for this. No, they were fulfilling their purpose in life by becoming a slave of Sif.

From the look in her eye and on her face the mighty Maria Hill had finally accepted that being Sif's slave was her true purpose. It was almost disappointing, as Maria had put up quite a fight. Not quite as much as her girlfriend Natasha Romanoff, but it was still impressive, this feeble human proving more stubborn than creatures from other worlds who had been far more of a physical challenge.

But in the end, the result was the same, and the Director of SHIELD became just another notch on Sif's belt. And the entire world was watching it. More importantly everyone in SHIELD was seeing it, including Maria's precious girlfriend who looked oh so deliciously disappointed in her, Sif silently thanking Wanda for providing her with that sight without having to look away from her freshly defeated opponent.

It was the addition of the look on Natasha's face which pushed Sif over the edge of her own climax. She had held back for a long time, and she was able to push through several wonderful orgasms, but even the stamina of a goddess had it's limits and Sif knew if she wanted to maintain her air of total dominance she was going to need to stop before she collapsed.

Although she was having so much fun she was almost tempted. Oh well, there would be plenty of time for that when she got Maria, Natasha and Wanda back to her bace. There she could line them up and brutally pound their little butt holes until she collapsed into sleep, safe in the knowledge that Wanda, and perhaps Maria, would protect her.

Further proof of that came when Sif finally came to a stop, as although Maria whimpered in relief at having her sore butt no longer violated she also whimpered in disappointment, and then started sliding her ass up and down Sif's strap-on with what was left of her own strength.

Which wasn't much, and it really was a pathetic attempt at continuing the sodomy, but that only made it more delightful, Sif literally bursting out laughing at Maria's efforts. Maria then gave her a kicked puppy expression, which Sif gently kissed away before roughly pulling Maria off her cock, causing the broken brunette to let out another pathetic cry and then collapsed to the ground once Sif let go of her.

Sif forced a disgusted look onto her face as she peered down at Maria, then asked her, "What are you?"

"Yours." Maria whimpered without moving.

"Look at your Mistress when she is talking to you!" Wanda snapped, her eyes glowing, "And address her properly."

"Sorry! Sorry... I'm sorry." Maria mumbled deliriously as she quickly got onto her knees, stumbling downwards unsteadily and playing it off by kissing her Mistress's feet a few times before looking up at her with wonder, "I'm yours Mistress Sif. I'm your bitch. I'm anything you want me to be. I'm, I'm a slave of Sif."

Sif took a few long seconds to enjoy her victory, smirking down at the defeated women and then at Natasha before grabbing hold of Maria's hair, pulling her and shoving her face into the news camera while ordering her latest conquest, "Say it again! Tell the whole world what you are!"

"I'm Mistress Sif's bitch!" Maria said loudly and proudly into the camera with a beaming smile, "I'm her ass whore, her butt slut, her little anal junkie! I'm her cunt muncher, her pussy licker, her pet dyke! I'm hers. All hers. I'm her slave! I am a slave of Sif."

"Now present your gaping butt hole to the cameras." Sif commanded.

Maria immediately scrambled up to her feet and turned around so that her butt was facing the camera her Mistress Sif had just shoved her face into. She almost bent over and spread her cheeks just as fast, but being a former top Maria cautiously guest that wasn't what Mistress Sif wanted.

So instead she did it as slowly as possible, the smile on the face of her new owner telling Maria it was the right call, which made her heart flutter with submissive joy.

She was so glad that the lessons she had learned in her former life would now make her a better slave, as there was nothing more she wanted than to please the woman who had now completely broken her and revealed what she was always meant to be, a filthy little anal loving bottom, just like her precious Natasha.

Sparing her now former bitch a glance Maria felt a faint flicker of embarrassment at the look on Natasha's face, but it quickly passed. Soon Natasha would be broken too, and then they could be slaves of Sif together.

For now they were both given the opportunity to admire Mistress Sif's handiwork, because of course while Wanda had caused a camera to appear just to further humiliate Maria there were in fact cameras all around, allowing the two spies to see deep into her butt hole thanks to Maria shamelessly displaying her gape.

The blissful happiness she felt was once again interrupted as Maria debated what to do next. Should she admit what she was again? It would be redundant, but it was what Mistress Sif had said she wanted earlier.

Ultimately deciding to go for it Maria cautiously whimpered, "I'm... I'm Mistress Sif's slave. I'm nothing but her personal fuck hole. I exist to be used. I-"

"Shut up and suck my cock." Sif suddenly ordered.

As she spoke Mistress Sif walked round so that her crotch was level with Maria's face and guided her strap-on to the lips of her latest conquest. Not hesitating to obey Maria parted her lips so that her Mistress could push the head of the dildo directly into her mouth. Instantly Maria was reminded that this was the dildo used to rob her of her anal virginity, and had been pounded deep into her bowels.

Which would have been an unbearable humiliation for her old self. And it still was a humiliation, but now she welcomed it, as it was a chance to show her submission to her conqueror, and the entire world. And yes, even to her precious Natasha.

Given her current position it was a little hard, but Maria guessed that her Mistress wanted her to continue exposing her gape while sucking the ass flavoured cock, as it add to the humiliation. Luckily Mistress Sif found another way to add the humiliation by which the beginning to fuck Maria's mouth, slowly and gently at first to give The Director of SHIELD plenty of time to savour the flavour of her own butt.

Then she started pushing more and more of the dildo into Maria's mouth while gradually picking up the pace, eventually began to throat fuck Maria and make her violently choke and gag. Yet still Maria spread her cheeks and did her best to suck the cock ravaging her throat, because it was what her Mistress wanted.

Through it all Sif was nice enough to provide commentary, "Yes, that's it Maria, suck my cock. Suck the cock which just popped your anal cherry. Mmmmm yes, you like that, don't you? You like the taste of your own ass? You like to taste it on your Mistress's big cock after she's fucked your ass with it? Yes you do don't you, that's okay, so do my other sluts. And your girlfriend certainly does, isn't that right Natasha? Mmmmm yesssss, The Black Widow loves nothing more than to taste her own ass after her Mistress has fucked it, and very soon she'll be on her knees and shamelessly sucking my cock after I have broken her and added her to my collection of hot little walking fuck holes!"

"We'll see." Natasha briefly spoke up, which just received a wicked smile from Mistress Sif.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers