SlaveX: Utter Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comoros7
Comoros7
62 Followers

Slowly Julia reawakened from her orgasm. The eye contact with May made SlaveX's face blush in humiliation with a slow understanding of what they had committed together.

"Th... thank you," Julia mindlessly murmured. May managed a half-smile in response, obviously still in shock herself.

"Very good girls."

MasterX broke the bizarre moment of intimacy. Both women instinctively looked at the TV. Sobering up and they realised once again their position as slaves and, currently, as performers.

"May, do you want to cum?"

"P... please Master," she looked into the camera with desperation.

"Do you think you've been punished enough?"

"I... I...," she exhaled deeply, "No Master."

"Good girl. Take the pegs off your nipples."

May immediately relieved herself of the painful makeshift sex toys and placed them to one side.

"SlaveX you may spank her. 20"

Both women's eyes went wide at the order.

"May, thank Julia for each one."

Even in the midst of the challenging command May looked relieved at finally knowing her partner's name. They now knew each other's bodies intimately but that was all they actually knew of each other.

Julia was stunned at the new task and didn't know how to proceed. She looked at her fellow schoolgirl for help, some clue as to what she should be doing. May responded and shuffled on her knees backwards. With a last glance towards Julia she turned around, bent over and squashed her tits into the carpet. Slowly, with a deep breath, May reached back and lifted her skirt to expose her curvy ass. Obediently she held her hands behind her back and her face on the carpet pointed directly at the camera. Julia hesitated. Unsure what to do she slowly she got onto her knees. Her breasts wobbled obscenely as she shuffled towards the helpless May, now restrained simply by her master's words.

"P... please Julia, please spank this naughty slave."

Julia couldn't believe May's submissive words. Hardly audible, Julia whispered her reply: 'Y...yes."

Julia shuffled her knees beside May. Looking down she could see the black buttplug lodged in May's ass. With one last look at the TV and a brief moment of pride in the perfectly captured performance, Julia steadied herself for the strange act. She had never been the one in control and she didn't know how May would react: did she hate this, or like it, just like Julia did? Julia slowly raised her hand above the exposed body. Blanking her mind SlaveX brought it down squarely on May's left ass cheek. The slap reverberated around the room and May couldn't contain a grunt.

"Ughhhh... One. Thank you Julia."

Julia's hand lingered on her slave partner's ass, a moment to recover for both of them, before she brought it up again. Without thinking she quickly brought it down on the opposite cheek. May's ass wobbled with the contact.

"Ashh... Two. Thank you Julia."

May's ass already started to turn red. Julia nevertheless continued. She knew she didn't want to really hurt May but she made sure the smacks were strong enough: at least as strong as she had been forced to spank herself for MasterX.

Soon May was grunting with each slap on her burning ass as she groaned and sucked air through her clenched teeth. Julia looked up at the screen. May's face was bright red and at the tenth stroke Julia could see tears welling in her eyes. Julia hoped May could take the punishment. She desperately didn't want to be responsible for hurting someone but she didn't think of stopping. SlaveX knew both of them had decided to serve MasterX and obey whatever he planned for them.

Julia's hand was burning as Julia finally delivered the last punishment.

"Argghhhh...esshhh... 20. Thank you Julia." Tears fell down May's face as her breathing tried to recover.

"You should give her some pleasure SlaveX."

Julia was eager to help May but she couldn't think what her master meant. She focused on how she had got her own pleasure: her pussy. Instinctively SlaveX reached underneath the ass in front of her. Brushing past the buttplug Julia gently placed her hand on May's mound. Julia couldn't believe how wet the punished slave was and in an instant Julia felt better about what she had done. Julia wanted to increase her service to May and as she slowly brought a hand to massage May's shoulder as she slowly began rubbing her partner's pussy.

Julia's fingers gently explored May's wet lips and brushed her engorged clit. May began to pant once again but this time in pleasure instead of pain. Slowly she rocked backwards, obviously impatient for Julia to rub faster and harder. Julia wanted to please, to silently apologise for the spanking and to give May what she obviously desired. It was easy for Julia to slip two fingers into May's soaking pussy and the kneeling slave grunted with pleasure at the penetration. This encouraged Julia and quickly she sped up as her fingers pushed deeper and faster.

It didn't take long for May to get near her own orgasm: the spanking obviously bringing her to a plateau ready for the more tender contact. May began to rock her hips back and quickly pushed faster and faster, soon aggressively bucking her hips back into Julia's hand. Animal grunts started escaping May's mouth as she dragged her tender nipples back and forth over the carpet. As with her slave partner May needed permission, in fact, she knew asking would push her closer.

"P... please Master, may I cum?"

The only sound filling the room for twenty seconds was the slap of Julia's hand on May's pussy, the degrading sounds of her juices and her intense moans as May desperately tried to hold herself on the edge of ecstasy.

"You may."

Immediately May exploded and covered Julia's hand with pussy juice. As she collapsed forward the orgasm ripped through her body. Gasping into the carpet May didn't move as her red ass pointed up at Julia, her panting chest pushed into the carpet and her own juices trickled down her thighs.

Julia continued slowly sawing her fingers into May as she looked down in awe: she had done that! She had given May the orgasm! SlaveX was in shock: it was simply incredible. Slowly Julia brought her wet hand from underneath May and the pair finally lost their intimate contact.

MasterX allowed his slaves a moment to regain their composure before he once again took control: "May, you can relax. SlaveX, you may go home."

That was it. The silence amplified May's heavy breathing as Julia sat on her heels, absolutely stunned. She expected MasterX had gone and the two slaves were now totally alone: they had simply achieved what he desired from them.

Slowly May rolled onto her back. As her flushed face looked at Julia their eyes locked onto each other's. Julia was speechless as she desperately searched for information in May's red face. SlaveX didn't know what to say, didn't know what she could say.

"I...I'm s...," Julia muttered nearly silently.

"No... no... it's okay. MasterX... He said I would be punished... It... it's okay."

Without a thought in her head Julia tentatively leaned down. Both women closed their eyes as they kissed each other tenderly on the lips. It said more than any words: short but passionate, both women thanked the other for what they had done.

Breaking their contact, Julia glimpsed once more at May's beautiful body. Remembering the cameras she glanced up to the TV and saw the two mature schoolgirls both half naked with streaked make-up: used, owned and finally left to recover.

Gradually Julia managed to bring herself out of her trance. On weak knees she crawled over to her discarded bra. May didn't move her collapsed body as step by step Julia brought herself back to reality. After finding her panties Julia slipped them on and quickly covered her body with her shirt. Putting her schoolgirl tie in her pocket she stood on weak knees and put on her jacket. Finally Julia was back to the dignified person she was when she arrived... maybe. Pausing she looked down at May. Her large tits were still exposed: the mature slave had apparently given up on trying to manufacture propriety. She knew as well as Julia what had just happened.

Julia still couldn't red May's facial expression. She had to try and communicate: "I... it...it's...," she trailed off mid-sentence.

May smiled as she looked directly into Julia's eyes.

"It's okay."

Julia smiled anxiously back. She was still in shock about what they had done together: two absolute strangers silently exploring each other's bodies for the enjoyment of their master, a bizarre real-life performance of their submission.

Finally Julia broke their sympathetic eye contact and turned to leave. Silently SlaveX walked out of the house she has entered only three hours ago. Julia felt a wave of humiliation cross her body as she took a final glance at the house. Simultaneously a relief washed over her mind but Julia couldn't begin to rationalize her mixed feelings as she walked in a daze to her car.

It took a long time for Julia to understand what she had done. She had submitted further than she had ever imagined to her online master and she had submitted to a woman's tender touch. She had enjoyed it, Julia couldn't deny that, but she knew she wasn't a lesbian. Julia struggled to think of herself as bisexual but she admitted to herself the beauty of May's body and the pleasure she got from the humiliating but sensual acts they had taken part in together.

Mostly though, Julia felt a growing frustration. She wanted to know more, about MasterX, about May and about the bizarre relationship she had allowed herself to fall into. She loved obeying her internet master, Julia knew that. She had come to understand she had a submissive nature but she wanted the growing relationship to be more real. In that respect, her evening at 434 Windhay Avenue was a move towards what she really wanted: intimate contact and a real-life relationship beyond the toys, her bedroom and her laptop.

It was five days until Julia was contacted by MasterX again. As usual she submitted even before he acknowledged her: the camera was on and she dressed ready for his orders in the tight panties and shelf bra he wanted. It was a position of immediate humiliation as she displayed herself for him even before he asked.

"MasterX... I... may I serve you Master?" Julia willed for any contact. She knew she could keep her questions for later.

"You are thinking about the other night."

"Y...Yes."

"You have a question?"

"I... I have lots of questions for you Master."

"Put the buttplug in."

Julia should have expected it. Even while attempting normalcy she would be reminded who was in charge and why she was there: to be his plaything. Immediately Julia went into her draw and brought out the plug she had regularly used. Mindlessly covering it with her saliva, Julia stood up, turned towards the camera and pulled the back of her panties out. Slowly she placed the tip at her anus. After a couple of gentle thrusts she slid it into place as a small grunt escaped her lips at the intrusion. Julia knew she wouldn't be able to ignore it once she sat down. Gingerly she returned to her seat.

"Good girl. What do you want to ask me?"

"I..., " MasterX had not often enquired about her feelings, strangely they now felt more intimate to her than any part of her body, "I... how long have you known May?"

"A little longer than you. I think you are very alike."

"And... she serves you like I do?"

"Yes." MasterX paused, "You are jealous." It wasn't a question: it was obvious to both of them.

Julia ignored the burning humiliation of her master's deep knowledge of her. "Just... how many slaves... like me... do you have?"

"Not many, it is hard to find women as obedient as you." Julia's face blushed at the bizarre compliment but she couldn't avoid feeling pride from being something special to MasterX, or at least someone special among others. "You know, it is not about me," Julia listened intently, "it is about you, you are the one learning, changing." Julia reflected on what she had learnt and how much she had changed over the months. She realised maybe she should be more thankful for the surreal relationship she found herself in and the incredible pleasure it had given her.

"But...,"MasterX had never punished Julia for being honest but even after all she had been through with him she struggled to truly communicate, "I wish I knew more... about you. I wish..., "she gulped and steadied herself, suddenly aware of the buttplug invading her ass, her tits on display and the pure submission she was willing to put herself through for this, still anonymous, person, "I wish maybe we could meet."

Julia felt an intense relief as MasterX suddenly opened up just a little: "We will meet." SlaveX felt a wave of excitement and anxiety knowing she would at least get to meet him eventually. "What more do you want to know?" Suddenly Julia's mind went blank.

"You enjoy...," she looked down at her erect nipples,"...enjoy me?"

Then Julia heard something totally new, a soft chuckle from her master.

"Of course."

Julia blushed, it had been a ridiculous question, she probably knew the answer but she was desperate for confirmation and some type of validation of what she had been doing.

Julia eagerly pushed further: "How old are you?"

"30."

Julia couldn't believe it, he was five years younger! Julia struggled to understand a younger man with so much power over her.

"Are... are you married?"

Julia knew the answer she wanted to hear.

"No... unfortunately." Again a little chuckle. "Very good girl, keep going."

"Do you live in my city?"

"Yes."

"And your job?"

"Ohh... getting very nosey. Unfortunately it's far too boring to talk about."

"Have... have you done this type of stuff... in... in real life?"

"This type of stuff?"

"Domi... use... errr..."

"Enjoyed a slave?" MasterX offered.

"Yes."

Julia smiled at her own shyness after all she had already done for him.

"A few times. Why? You want to do it in real-life?"

Blood drained from Julia's face but she didn't hesitate. The experience with May had been overwhelming but she knew she wanted more, maybe with her but certainly with him.

"Yes."

Across the internet the silence between them hung in the air. Suddenly Julia thought she had gone too far: MasterX would break contact and she'd never see his beautiful name in the chatroom again.

"Put a hand in your panties."

Julia couldn't hide her feelings as she sighed heavily in relief. Hurriedly she gladly obeyed and slid a hand towards her already-wet pussy. She had no trouble starting to enjoy the energy inevitably pulse from her loins: it was back to normal as the slave put on a performance for its master.

"You didn't ask my name. It's Richard by the way."

Julia couldn't believe it but her body responded immediately to this simple information, a tiny piece of the puzzle that was MasterX. Gradually SlaveX rubbed her clit at just the right speed and just the right pressure to bring her to orgasm for her master, Richard.

"Panties down to your knees."

Julia quickly lifted up her ass and yanked her panties down. Knowing what her master wanted she spread her legs and exhibited herself for her owner. Silence descended again; Julia could only hear her feint rubbing and her softly increasing moans.

"Tell me what you will do for me."

Julia was confused, "Uhh... a... anything... anything Master."

"No. If we met. What would you do?"

Julia's knees went weak. She couldn't believe he wanted them to discuss this. Julia could already feel a familiar burning energy spread from her pussy and flow through her body. Julia was hungry for more and brought her free hand up to begin massaging her breasts.

"I...," it was always hard for SlaveX to describe what she was thinking or feeling: Julia simply preferred doing. "I... I would serve you... Master. I...," Julia closed her eyes and started to imagine the meeting. "I would... I would kneel for you Master and I would offer my mouth to you... Master." Julia's moans increased as her fantasy took control. "I would suck you Master. I would let you put your... I would let you fuck my mouth Master. Ughhhh..."

Julia had never been good at dirty talk but soon she allowed her mind to go blank and her inhibitions to be forgotten. This task was something entirely new and Julia wanted to try as hard as possible like so many times before.

"More."

"I... ahhh... I would offer my pussy... my... my cunt to you Master. Uhhh... I would bend over for you Master... and you can... you can do what you like with me Master."

"More."

Julia could hardly think straight as her pussy started burning with her touch.

"I... would... would play with May for you Master. You can make us... urghhh... you can make us do what you want... anything... just ughh... just for you."

"You'd fuck her?" MasterX's breath was quickening as he obviously enjoyed SlaveX's real and fantasy submissions

"Oh... oh yes Master."

"Lick her?"

"Uggg... yes Master."

"I'm going to cum on your face." Immediately it went from the possible to the actual. Julia easily imagined it and even better was the knowledge it would actually happen.

"I... ughhhh... Yes Master please, please cum on my face."

Julia's pussy soaked her hand at this ultimate submission and the idea of being totally owned by her master.

Again Julia heard something she had never heard before. MasterX was panting heavily and obviously orgasming at his computer as he looked at his submissive MILF slave.

"Fuck!"

Richard groaned as Julia shut her eyes and imagined what she had just done for her master. A wave of relief surged through her body as she realised she had given him the ultimate pleasure.

Julia couldn't hold the burning energy in the body any longer. Without warning SlaveX's body betrayed her and she suddenly orgasmed stronger and harder than she had ever experienced. Julia's legs shuddered as she grunted through the intense pleasure. Julia's head fell back as she collapsed into the chair: spent, exhausted as her body tingled with energy.

Slowly SlaveX rubbed her tender pussy through her orgasm. Still panting she finally recovered enough consciousness to look at the screen. She saw herself: a sweaty mess, a spent MILF obscenely playing with herself for an internet stranger. But she knew his name, knew she would see him eventually: two tiny pieces of information that burned in her mind. Julia couldn't have been happier as the desired object she was, the tool for her master's pleasure.

Finally MasterX broke their shared post-orgasmic bliss: "Naughty girl."

"S... Sorry Master... I..." Julia looked down in humiliation. She had disobeyed: her body had betrayed her. "I..."

"You will be punished."

With the final sharp command MasterX left the chatroom. He left a shocked Julia but it was something she had come to expect. She knew whatever value she thought she had, she didn't. She was his to leave and to use as he wished. In a strange way Julia enjoyed it. She enjoyed the paradox of the freedom to concentrate on one thing: MasterX's pleasure as she became secondary. Julia looked down once again. She saw a MILF at his command with a soaking, exploited pussy, her tits on display, everything for the camera and everything for him: Richard.

The next few months continued as before. A few days a week Julia had the time to give herself wholly to her master. Excited and nervous she would log-on and wait for MasterX's name to appear, or not. Sometimes he was busy, sometimes he only had a little time, but these disappointments were nothing next to the orgasms and the utter thrill Julia would get from obeying the degrading and humiliating orders she obediently followed. The most important conversation - for Julia - of the relationship stayed in her mind: they would meet and she would get to serve him properly and immediately. She kept this delicious idea in her head as she obeyed every command coming from her computer speakers. Julia enjoyed each new humiliation, each degradation, and each submission to her master who gradually owned more of her heart and mind.

Comoros7
Comoros7
62 Followers
1...34567...22