Slechts Groot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaimie was thinking that this must also be a form of kink. However, she enjoyed the massage and stretching very much. She even went along with the technique, when he got more powerful and pulled harder on the two holes. After sustaining that activity for a minute or two, he let go of her, and quickly took off his clothes. Her mind went 'wow', when she saw the long and thick penis starting to stick out towards her. What she was looking at might explain the stretchy massage that she had just received. Jaimie had no idea what the measurements of this man were (8.75 inches long and 2.5 inches diameter). She only needed to know that he was very big, and that she had never had a man that big. Jaimie believed that was enough to know. A little pure fear mixed with a lot of desire had Jaimie opening her legs wide. She wanted to try this

Vaseline was provided on a little shelf nearby. Jim's experience had taught him that, in his case, he needed to start with Vaseline, not use it after it was already needed. He put a little just inside Jaimie and then jacked himself with some more. Because of the nice prep, he was able to slide in smoothly. Jaimie's eyelids fluttered, her breathing became a series of pants, and her pelvis squirmed and twisted. With him only a fraction of the way into her, she came; the width was over stimulating to Jaimie. She even thought up a new phrase to try to explain its effect, 'Absolutely sensually fantastic'. It was one of the moments, during that afternoon, when it was necessary for her to again remind herself that Kees was actually going to pay her, to have those sensations.

He kept stretching deeper and wider. She kept cuming. Her voice had become rather loud. Even the recorded music in the lounge could no longer mask her sounds. She also bucked up and down on the bed, occasionally shaking the door that opened into the lounge. One of the girls in a booth near the door, suggested, in Dutch, that 'she does seem to enjoy her new job'. Her client agreed strongly.

Jim was having a great time getting there. To get the rest in, he began actual deep strokes when he was at about 75 percent into her. This all was so much more simple with the more experienced, more used, girls. But he smiled at her, when he had that thought. After all, this beauty was worth the extra time and the extra restraint. And being tightly stuck on Jim, well, Jim was not complaining at all. Another 5 minutes of stroking, and he buried it in her. She lost control and began grinding down on Jim wildly. Up to now, Jaimie had no idea that she could even react this way during sex. But now she did know. She was very happy that she could reach such intensity. Very happy.

Other details that Jaimie did not know earlier included the sounds that her pussy could make. All the slurping, popping, snapping and more. She had never heard those sounds coming from herself before. And each sound was associated with an intense pleasure pain sequence, a sequence now happening so quickly that it all became sort of one big orgasm for her. Jim was stroking to the hilt now. Her pussy was stretched out more thoroughly inside of her than it had ever been. As well, her lips were spread wide, with constant tension on the remainder of her hymen and inner labia. All those internal rings, and more, stretched like taunt rubber bands. Jaimie interpreted it all as not just good, but wonderful. 'Hope this guy becomes a steady customer of mine ' was a good example of Jaimie's thoughts at that moment. She came another couple of times on her own. Another ten minutes later, and while in all the way and grinding her good, he came. He brought Jaimie along with him, for her major and final orgasm. He twitched inside her as he smiled down at her. She smiled back up and returned the favor with a little clench.

When she came out into the lounge next time, she had on only her black high heels. Everyone in the lounge could now check out anything anywhere. For instance, one jet black small vertical bar of fur was the trimmed presentation just above her pussy. Sort of a tasteful presentation of old standards that were very modified to the modern times. As she walked to the remaining three men, she glanced over at Kees. He was still sitting on the same stool at the bar. He was just nursing his straight Cola and playing babysitter. He gave her a proud smile and a big thumbs up.Well, well, well, the boss was happy.

Bob was a fellow who was not much taller than Jaimie. Trim, with delicate features. He had been quiet every time that Jaimie encountered the group. Now it was Bob's turn. After they got behind the door, Jaimie found that Bob did not change He was still quiet and tentative. Jaimie quickly realized that she was in charge. She sat on the bed, and patted her hand beside her. He sat down. She hugged him, cuddled with him and slowly put his right hand to her breasts. After he was comfortable softly playing with them, she moved his hand down to her pussy. She grabbed his middle finger and folded back the others. Bob took responsibility for putting it in her, and getting a rise with the finger fucking that followed. She removed his shirt, and then, just as quickly went to his pants. They came off. Finally, she removed his briefs. His penis was in proportion, really only slightly smaller than what her husband had.

As he fingered Jaimie, his penis became erect. She stroked it. She would have eaten him, but he seemed to want to go quickly to the missionary position and fuck. He mumbled an admission to Jaimie. He indicated that her beauty had him all flustered. She grabbed him by the back of his head and pulled his face down to hers. She gave him an extremely sweet kiss, winked her right eye at him, and smiled. In five to ten minutes, it was over. Bob seemed very happy and said enough to confirm that he was. A quick guy clean up, and he left. Jaimie busied in cleaning up the room and herself. When she sat on the stool, she had the classic moment to think. During that moment, she decided that Bob was just an example of the famous needy 'john' who so many little stories are written about. She wondered about how many of that type paid for a special membership in such a club. The number really did not matter, because she felt comfortable dealing with such situations. But for a personally satisfying fuck, she realized that she would need 'more guys like Jim'

And back to the lounge she went. Two guys were left. Turk and Harry. Turk was supposed to be next. But Jaimie really did not understand that the so-called drawing was slightly fixed. Indeed, most names were in a sort of order. But the order was shuffled around slightly, so these fellows could be last. She went over to greet Turk. But Harry was just as much front and center. When she grasped Turk's hand to lead him to a room, he stopped her, and wanted to make sure that she knew Harry was coming too.

"Oh?" And she looked inquisitively at both.

Turk just held up two fingers. Jaimie thought that she might have suddenly understood the plan, and she spun her head around to find Kees. There he sat, on the same bar stool. He smiled, opened his palms to her, and gave the two handed gesture that sort of says 'Its all your show. You can now take the stage. So, take it ' It was an old vaudeville message.

She thought to herself as she grabbed one hand from each man and began leading them to a door. 'OK. Are they going to paw me one at a time and fuck me one at a time, or are they going to do that double thing? Can I even do that double thing?' One of the girls was in a booth near the doors. She had no one with her at the moment. And she had watched this whole event build up, and thought she should indicate a proper direction for the parade. She pointed to the last doors. There were four doors down there that looked quite different. With the size of the lounge, they must have been at least 40 ft. further away. Jaimie looked back at the girl in the booth. The girl nodded, and Jaimie took her 'two' guys to one of those doors.

When she opened the door, she found a slightly larger room. Its bed was much larger and very sturdy. This type of room could obviously be used for more than two people. Harry was the last one in and he closed the door behind him. By now six other girls were working the lounge. When Harry closed that door, all six turned their faces to Kees. Each then looked at Kees in a very accusing, perhaps even slightly hostile, manner. He gave an innocent 'what did I do?' response, and then allowed his left hand to fall and cup his mouth and chin. It was a 'thinking man' pose. Hidden under that hand was a broad self satisfied smile; this particular smile was Kees's best example of an unrepentantly pure smirk.

In offering the trial of a new beauty to some favorite customers, he tried to be fair. Not necessarily fair to Jaimie, but fair to high paying customers. Turk and Harry were black men from across the hall. They were members of the much more expensive Slechts Groot. And the three girls in the lounge knew that. Inside the sex room, the plan for Jaimie had already begun. Before the two men did anything, Turk pulled out a blindfold and told Jaimie to put it on. She looked at it, smiled, sighed, and immediately slipped it on. The men quickly stripped, and displayed the first kind of information that the blindfold stopped Jaimie from seeing: massive black penises.

She was evidently a strong turn on for both men, since both sported rock hard erections that were already between 10 and 11 inches in length. They stood Jaimie up, used a small leather strap to tie her hands behind her back and began heavily greasing up both of her holes. The blindfold, and the attention that she did not see coming, was a turn on for her. A pleasantly slick double surprise. All of that action, however, just happened to the first double surprise. Turk laid down upon the bed and flopped his penis upstream, so that it remained flat across his belly as it extended past his belly button. That kept it a surprise just a little longer.

Harry took Jaimie over the bed, had her straddle Turk's lower legs and then shuffle on her knees, up to the level of Turk's pelvis. All that effort, just to make sure that she did not get a hint as to what was up and across Turk's belly. As she stood on her knees above him, Turk positioned his penis at her opening. Even while up on her knees, the spread of those knees lowering her, and with Turk's now straight upward length, his penis already began to touch her lips. A single, "Oh."And she shivered.

Then Harry began to sit her down onto Turk. Many umms and ahhs at the start of the process, as the head popped into her pussy and began to slide. Her response changed quickly as she kept sliding. Thoughts like, 'Is there an end to this?' ran through her mind. She settled down solid on Turk with more than a few inches still to go. With the amount that was in her, Jaimie began oscillating up and down a little and wiggling. That is when Harry, gravity and tied hands began to assist. Harry grabbed her pelvis and began to push her down, while Turk grabbed her knees and spread them apart at the same rate. With her hands behind her back, she could not reach forward for support or easily pull up her ass.

The push and spread method was having its desired effect. Think of it as a little limited impaling. The top of her pussy finally stretched enough to allow her to come down to and sit upon Turk's pelvis. He disappeared inside the beautiful little thing. Jaimie was gasping, breaking into puffing and, if she received even a minor extra poke, occasionally squealing. Till Turk purposefully twitched his penis, she had not been sure that she was not stuck on a forearm. The twitch confirmed that she was now stuck on a penis that was even bigger than Jim's For the moment, being overfilled that way, she could not oscillate or wiggle much. Harry pressed her forward so that her pretty face and breasts came directly down upon the front of Turk. Both Jaimie and Turk appreciated the extra sensations.

Of course that position and Turk pried her pussy big time. Pushed it back and apart. Her little asshole was spread perfectly. In addition to the lube that was on and in her, Harry lubed his erection. He knew that the multiple dosing of Vaseline would be quite necessary. Jaimie's thoughts ran through 'Oh, my God. They are going to double me ', and that she had so rarely tried even basic anal.'Maybe, at least, the other guy will be smaller?'

Harry started in, and Jaimie realized that the 'other guy' was not smaller. Squealing, a multiple series of 'ow,ow,ow,ow,ow', breaking for gasps and then into panting, all done over and over as Harry pushed in. Harry was very thankful for Kees's invite. In spite of the high cost annual and monthly fees, he was even considering a separate 'finder's fee' for Kees in this case. Each time he looked down at Jaimie's tight rounded and now splaying ass, he felt even better about where his penis was going. He certainly would not have wanted to miss this. Turk and Harry were in their realm as they, effectively, divided Jaimie. One beautiful leg on one side of a black wall of penises, and another beautiful leg on the other side of that wall. At least that is what it looked and felt like to the two guys.

For Jaimie, it was a more real division. She never thought about the ability to do such a thing, or more importantly, to survive such a thing. As Harry, so to say, bottomed out, Turk began moving a lot more. Then Harry started to move back and forth. Jaimie was making one of those laugh or cry decisions. The positive won, and she gasped loud chuckles out of her mouth. Turk thought that was cute. And since she was nailed in place with her hands behind her, he decided to take off her blindfold so that she might start to see some of the action that she already felt so well. As he looked straight into her face her big fluffy black ponytails fell across his chest. He reached around her back and over her arms to pull that beauty closer and tighter.

That allowed both of them to start plungering her in earnest. She screamed a lot now. Everyone in the lounge, music or no music, could her. They could even hear the bed start to shake back and forth. Soon the two men were seriously sawing the young woman. Jaimie made another basic wild animal type decision. Her body started to cum. She could not tell if it was the combination effect, or some single item like a clitoris rub. She was just cuming, and cuming way beyond her control. Turk signaled Harry, that, from her sounds and the look in her face, they had themselves a natural double penetration 'slut'.

And they banged away. For over 20 minutes, they poked deep, and reamed wide. Her ass and pussy took turns making smacks, slaps, slurps and low frequency thumps. Then, after she lost count of her own cuming, Turk and Harry came in rapid succession. Big jerky cums that produced a lot of goo. They slowly pulled out, and undid the leather tie at her wrists. Volumes of cum dribbled out of Jaimie's holes. Harry reached down and spread her ass and pussy. Both were, at least temporarily, red, and gaping, with a tiny trickle of blood from each. Jaimie was exhausted. She was also still trying to fathom the total effect of what just happened. They had been huge, and like nothing that she had even felt for one brief moment. But, here, it was like being held at that highest peak of an orgasm for one continuous half hour. She was now sitting on the edge of the bed, periodically gaining more sense. She spread her legs and looked at her ass and her pussy. The guys watched her check herself out. She looked up, stoned from the sex alone.

No one said anything. Then she smiled, giggled and finally laughed. Both of the guys smiled back at her, and fluffed the top of her head as one might do a beloved puppy dog. Turk and Harry left. As they walked past Kees, they stopped and each shook his hand. Reports of 'excellent' were echoed between the two. Harry did palm Kees another 200 guilder as he and Turk left. Kees did not see how much. Rather he crumpled it up and put it into a pant pocket. The resulting attitude might not have been appropriate, but his demeanor became that of a proud father.

Ten or so minutes later, Jaimie came out of the room. She did not immediately go for her outfit. Instead, she walked over the boss. Worked out? Worked out well? But appearing game. Still, rosy facial cheeks, a rosy mons, a rosy slapped look groin and a red ass were the details that well publicized her recent work. Kees looked at all the reddened areas. Everyone in the room was focused on the pair, as he very slowly spun her around looking at her condition. He whispered into her ear, and she turned around toward the lounge booths.

She gave a strange look to the lounge group; it was a look that included a roll of her eyes. Then she bent over, with her rear pointed up towards Kees face. She spread her ass and pussy, so that Kees might examine their conditions. Her ass was swollen and slightly pouched out, with a red coloration. Her pussy lips were all a deeper red, her center hole still gaped, and was now rough around its edges. Through the gape, her canal appeared moist red.

"And are you going to survive?", said with a little baiting sarcasm.

She spun around and up. "Are Turk and Harry regulars?"

"Yes, they are...across the hall, at...Slechts Groot."

When he saw her start to possibly flame, he realized that he needed to use his best sales techniques. "Jaimie. They are the highest paying type of customer. And Turk and Harry desire to try any new girl. But when they heard of your beauty, they were overwhelmed and said they had to be here today."

Jaimie knew that little of what he said was true. Still, there was no major violation in 'her book'. But she did not want to let him off the hook immediately.

"Yeah, right. They did a good job of letting me know how they felt all about me and inside me " Following that comment, she found that she could not maintain a stern attitude. She displayed one of her pretty smiles. "So, you are going to be alright." Kees said it as a statement of Dutch certainty.

During that same moment, he pulled an envelope from his inside jacket pocket.

"Now that was your introduction. You did very well, Jaimie. Take this home with you and tell your husband how things went. Who knows? There may even be a chance for you to make more sex today."

Surprised. Actually expecting to be required to have more customers today, she took the envelope. Going into the dressing room, she stopped and checked the contents of the envelope. It contained American currency: four $50 bills, eleven $20 bills, one $10 bill and two one dollar bills. $432.00, in less than 3 hours.

Kees stuck his head into the dressing room at that moment, "Oh, forgot to tell you to be here at 1 PM tomorrow."

Back in her jean and shirt disguise, she walked to her apartment. As she passed couples and single males, she could not keep herself from wondering about the male. Jaimie, like most young women, had always considered the unique differences in their faces and their builds. But now her wonder more directly involved what might be hiding at in their crotch. For now, she realized that the differences there were just as varied and perhaps more significant.

Jaimie arrived at the apartment at about 8:00 PM. Dave was pleasantly surprised. He had not expected her home so early on a Saturday. He thought that her starting on a Saturday evening would mean a late night. She grabbed him and hugged him. He did not know how to interpret the early arrival home and the hug.

"You're home early. Did everything go alright? You OK?"

"Honey, I'm fine. Just a very different day for me. I think I did well."And she handed him the envelope. "Wow. Let's see... $432 Since 4:00 PM?"