Slechts Groot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thexxxee
thexxxee
73 Followers

"Kees had 6 men waiting for me. That works out to $72 each."

"Six guys Tell me Tell me all about it. Every little thing."

And Jaimie did tell him, with as much detail as she could provide. She watched him get turned on more with every step of the story. That is when she stopped feeling apologetically sinful. Instead, Jaimie started taking delight in what she had done. And the telling to her own husband reinforced the nastiness of the event. She was able to do a kind of reliving through her story telling. In fact, her body seemed to remember some the orgasmic type feelings very well. She would get tingles and almost come just telling some of the highlights.

She would try to tell her actual feelings toward each man. Dave, of course, was most interested in finding out how these first customers of his wife were equipped. He wanted details. And he said that he did not want her to hold back. So, soon he found out that Bob was smaller than he was, and that the other five were all larger than he was. He asked for the absolute truth about her orgasms, and told her that it turned him on just to hear about her having a great time. She had known Dave about 5 years, though they were just married 2 years as of last month. She considered what he said, thought that he meant it, and thought that he could take the truth. She even thought, like he was saying, that he would be turned on by the truth. So, if he asked something, she would tell him that truth, as she remembered experiencing it.

He asked, of the six today, did she cum better with any of those men than she did with Dave. She told him that she remembered cuming intensely with most of the men. At that point, he obviously wanted more information. He wanted to know how many men that day, took her to stronger, longer and more frequent orgasms. She told him that five out of the six did. She was not quite sure why that turned him on more. But she knew that she might soon be learning a lot more about male sexual desires at Aardbei. This evening, such discussion resulted in a very hard Dave. He wanted to have sex. But he was wondering if she felt like she could still function, so soon after such a workout.

With a little chuckle, "Well, I had better get used to multiples." And she looked to see when the realization of that hard core pro statement would finally hit.

And within seconds it did hit. Dave looked up sheepishly. "My beautiful wife is a whore? That's right. My wife is a whore "

"Bad?"

"Good. Very good. Very nasty. Very good and nasty."

He took over to the little bed, stripped off her shirt and jeans for her, while commenting that though the other guys got the full nasty outfit treatment, he only got blue jeans. That was all tongue-in-cheek. He really seemed quite jovial. He immediately noted that her nipples were red and slightly stretched. Then, when he removed her briefs, it was absolutely impossible to ignore that her pelvic and ass areas were still generally pink from the action. He spread her legs. Her pussy was red and swollen. Though not pouching out now, and though reduced greatly in degree, her ass still remained slightly red.

"Hey, are you sure that you're alright?"

Jaimie thought that he was trying to be sweet, but her thoughts also joked around in her head. After all, here was a husband who was more than complicit in sending her off to prostitute, now concerned about what those big bad men did to his little wife. She thought that she would take the drama to a comedic level.

"Oh, honey. It was horrible. Those perverted men beat me over and over with their big penises. They gave me no choice. I mean, they forced me to cum over and over and over "

"You little shit Come here."

And they grabbed each other and rolled around the bed laughing. He got their own jar of lubricant out, carefully applied some to her and then some to himself. She gave an 'ouch' look as he entered; but then immediately assured him that it was OK. She felt tight to him at first. But, when he got past the outer lips, he felt a large amount of space inside her canal. She felt wider to him. And, as he put his entire length in, he noted that his tip did not hit the top of her pussy. It was up there 'somewhere'. Tonight that was some sort of extreme turn on for this American male.

Jaimie was 'comfortable', being back with someone who she knew sexually so well. A husband, a lover, someone who cared about her daily. However, she could not help but notice that Dave seemed very small. The overfill, the stretching, a feeling of a pelvis filled to the top with a powerfully solid connection to another man, all that was still fresh in her mind. But the turn ons tonight were many, and in 10 or so minutes they both came together as a seasoned team.

Dave did prove one thing for Jaimie. Now she knew that she was not out of commission. Jaimie had an interesting product, one that she thought she could use this evening. She had used it before; but tonight it seemed ultra appropriate. So, after Dave was done, she did a cold douche with herbal anti-inflammatories. Then immediately before bed, she did another. Jaimie's decision was that it was a very needed product, and, with the new job, she 'would have to stock up on it'.

A few minutes before 1:00 PM on Sunday, she arrived at Aardbei and went straight to the dressing room. Kees came in as she was removing that day's slightly less casual 'go to work' outfit, black slacks and a white blouse. He asked how she was doing. She made it a non-topic by quickly saying great and matching the words with her facial expression. He gave her a combination for one of the lockers, so that she might really be able to store outfits and personal items. She put on the blue tassel dress and wide blue heels, since she was only seen briefly in it that first night, when she observed only. She really doubted that dresses were going to have much value at Aardbei. But, today, she started out in one.

Kees came back into the dressing room, just as she was about to come out into the lounge. He wanted to cover a few items that he forgot to mention to her. For one, the tally for each girl is done by the older woman at the coat check and main desk. Kees said that she had been with him for over ten years, and that she was incredibly accurate now at detecting who was behind the doors with who. She turned the tally over to Kees at the end of each shift. They moved out to the lounge while they talked. Just as Jaimie noted that no one was in that lounge, Kees was telling her that today still was not a normal work day for her. He had more special requests for 'a fuck with the new girl'.

The normal opening time for a Sunday was 2:00 PM. And he had told the customers with the requests for Jaimie to start showing up soon after 1:00 PM. She really did not seem surprised that the schedule was fixed. And she was not only accepting of the situation, she had developed a curiosity about who Kees might choose to line up for 'the new girl' on day two. As they waited for the first customer to drop by, she had her own question.

She noted yesterday that near those larger rooms at the far end of the lounge, there was a small stage that rose a couple of feet above the floor. She asked if they had live bands who performed there. Kees said that was rare, and that the stage was used for a 10:00 PM sex show every night. It normally consisted of one of his girls being double fucked by the only paid males on his staff. He described them both as almost 7 feet tall and unusually well hung. The stage fuck involved the only special compensation within the Aardbei Club. Whoever, among his girls who doubled with the boys, got paid double for each guy. So, $288 total. He finished the topic by indicating that sometimes, if the girl had some serious reason to be somewhere else, she might even come in at 10:00 PM, do the show and leave. But, he noted that was extremely rare.

And the first of the fellows arrived. A true Dutchman by the name of Arend, he was married, had four children and dropped by Aardbei three or more times a week. Kees introduced the two, and Arend took Jaimie to one of the closest booths. He 'just wanted to talk a little'. He acted like he really wanted to get to know Jaimie. Where in the States was she from, how did she end up in Amsterdam, and other pieces of information were covered rather quickly. Then he noticed her wedding band and diamond.

"You are married?"

"Yes, I am. His name is Dave."

"He knows that you are doing this?"

"Yes, he knows. He is here with me in the city."

"Oh, I find this so entertaining. Americans have such an independent streak. You do things others do not do. A married couple with the beautiful wife, here, at Aardbei Very interesting." In his mind, that fairly summarized a great start. And he took her left hand, rolled her ring back and forth, then walked her to one of the rooms. When in the room, Arend wanted to undress her. She watched his face as he undid her dress, and had her step out of it. He had a broad smile all through the process. He had her twirl around, which she did with her dancer's grace. She stopped in front of him, with her hands on her waist. The cut of her blue thong was well below her waist. Arend reached over and pulled down the thong. He did stop his face at her mound on the way down. He tickled the front of her pussy with his tongue, giving the clit at least some minor rubs. Off came the thong, and he just stood there again and looked.

"Hooray (which really is Dutch ) You are beautiful."

"Thank you very much." And Jaimie unbuttoned and took off his shirt, then unbuckled his belt and took off his trousers. She smiled up at him as she pulled down his boxer shorts. What jumped out at her was a pleasant surprise to Jaimie.

Arend was one of the big ones. At least he was bigger than average, and average at Aardbei had already been quite impressive. Its in her face action stopped her progress with the shorts. She jacked it for a few seconds. And it finished getting hard, very hard. Its head was the actual size and shape of a doorknob. Jaimie would later find out that was the name that the girls used in order to refer to Arend - Mr. Doorknob. She licked around the head and sucked on his opening and licked her tongue straight through it. She only then realized that had been her first chance to even give any oral. She untied his shoes, removed his socks, and had him step out of his shorts, as she remained kneeling, and sucking. She went back to jacking along with her sucking, as Arend ran his hands through her dark hair. Today she had it in her standard fluffy puffy do. As great as what she was doing below his waist felt to him, he still was able to stoically pull her up to standing. Now they were both nude, with her hands on his butt, and his hands on her butt.

He smacked her butt as a scene changer. And sat down at the corner of the bed, with his moist penis pointing straight up. He told her to have a seat. And she straddled him and came down upon the doorknob. She was very glad that she had moistened him, because, even with all her saliva, it was still incredibly difficult to start him into her. Though, slowly, it did spread her so wide that it finally popped past her lips. But the sensation did not let up after that. The edges of his doorknob jutted into each and every vaginal ring as it went upward. She swore to herself that, had the pussy and penis been made of most any other material, there would have a ratcheting or clicking type sound at every level that the doorknob passed. Jaimie had already put this fuck in the positive column, just with the touchy feely start. Now he was ringing her bell.

Big deep breaths, ooohs, aaahs, punctuated by ugh, uh, oh. Lots of sound variation coming from Jaimie. Arend loved those sounds. That she was really emotionally and physically into the sex was a great delight for him. His rather, at least locally, famous knob was working its way through a beautiful American. That wonderful progress into Jaimie was building Arend a real sense of accomplishment. A lovely married American woman, cuming a lot because she was being stuck on his knob, the soft moist reward that he so directly received and the anticipation of more, were just a small number of his accomplishments so far.

Jaimie truly thought that a fist might as well be attached to the end of Arend's penis. It kept pushing up and through her, and Arend had begun to add a little speed and force to the momentum. She wasn't quite sure, but she suspected that the knob area had become larger since he started. The top of her pussy and his knob finally hit with a thump that took her breath away. She sat on his lap now, face to face with him, her eyes wild and rolling back and forth, and his penis buried completely into her. He twitched and she gasped loudly and shuddered. Slowly, she started to move her bottom up and down a little. Within minutes, she was able to snap down on it and rock back up to do it all over again.

He stood up with her attached, turned around and laid her upon the bed. In standard missionary fashion, he started fucking her. At first he used restraint. Then he lost the restraint. The knob was driving her crazy. Moving that thing back and forth, well, it was like...a real plunger. He literally sucked air out when he withdrew and forced it in when he came back into her. She was holding on to his head and shoulders, screaming a lot. But, with this position, the thumps and thuds inside Jaimie became more impressive. They brought a true rhythmic punch to the moment between her screams. Cause and effect were duly noted by just the sounds. She brought both of her hands to her belly and felt his knob bump her hands as they lay there on top. Her confirmation that it was enough to see and feel on her outside just made her cum harder. He loved the feeling inside her, and like most guys who had fucked or wanted to fuck her, he enjoyed changing her vagina. His expectations were realistic, in that he knew his knob would be less impressive to her in the future. All the stretching that would be done in that near future would enlarge her significantly. He had seen it, or should it be said, felt it, happen to other girls many times. Arend was sure, if she began to work regular at Aardbei, Jaimie just had to get larger.

Jaimie looked up at Arend, and tried to put quick smiles in between strokes. But that was difficult to do. She was quite often interrupted by her own intense cuming. He lowered himself down upon her, with his head by her head, and hugged her tight, which held her better for him to start a grind. He moved one hand down to her ass and pushed her ass forward at the exact moment that he lunged forward with his penis. In this manner, he made sure that they both came together. Arend put out a large volume of cum, a characteristic that the other girls also already knew about. So, he filled Jaimie, then over filled her, and then ran the goo down her ass and totally soaked the sheet. She was trying to catch her breath, when she realized how much he came. As if he did it special for her, she pulled herself up to his face and gave him a long steamy kiss.

Of course, the next step was always for the penis to be withdrawn or for the girl to just move back and pull herself off of the gentleman's penis. Arend pulled back, just a little, to demonstrate something to Jaimie. He was stuck. She looked down and thought she would help. She tried to move back. She could not. And then it hit her, she was his bitch dog stuck on his big human version of a knot. With the excitement of that realization, she threw in another one of her over the top orgasms. Her opening, and the first few inches inside, had not been stretched or moved since he first entered her. All of the 'fucking' use of his 'doorknob' had been done heavily from a point several inches inside her vagina, up to and including a big stretch of its very top. After being left alone for a while, her opening and those first several inches had gone down to a more normal size. Now that more normally sized portion was resisting his doorknob's less sleek, more ragged and obstructive, back side. So, very large and coming out backwards just was not going to work. As even more realization hit Jaimie, she giggled, and then laughed, all which put her into complete abdominal contractions.

With her face looking so cutely startled, Arend took this moment to return her earlier steamy kiss with an even more steamy kiss. The kiss sort of acknowledged his special connection with Jaimie. When he kissed her, she undulated on him and kept moving on him until she had still another orgasm. Apparently, work at Aardbei would make sure that 'lack of orgasm' would never be a problem for this woman. Just exactly like with the doggies, after a few more minutes, Arend relaxed enough to reduce in hardness and size enough to make the difference. He plopped out.

Jaimie continued to suspect that Kees was actually orchestrating her customers. The next four that afternoon were about the size of her husband Dave, maybe slightly larger. But they all seemed nondescript, at least when she thought of Arend's doorknob. While they were probably standard fare at most brothels, here at Aardbei, Jaimie thought of them as an extended break between what she hoped were super sexcapades. But every once in a while, Kees seemed to have another one of those special fucks scheduled for her.

Around 6:00 PM, Kees introduced her to a couple of white guys who wanted to team her. Already down to her blue heels, she walked them over to one of the larger rooms, where they quickly showed her that they wanted rough sex from her. Their turn ons were taking the beautiful American at both ends, pulling and twisting her ass and pussy with their hands and hard fucking her mouth and throat. A little scary at first, but she believed the kinkiness would have limits here at Aardbei. After what they thought was sweet foreplay, they set her up for their double penetration. Both were fairly large, perhaps in the nine to ten inch range. How each used his penis was the next new experience for Jaimie.

At least they greased up her two holes before they assaulted her. But their idea of DP was, indeed, a form of assault. They slid into her and buried themselves to their balls in just a couple of quick moves. Then they literally hammered Jaimie. She had little time to catch her breath as they hit her without stop. Much slapping, slushing, ughs, grunts and screams came out of just Jaimie. The guys sort of growled and gave satisfied mmm sounds whenever they felt Jaimie pop or snap. They kept up their full depth, with a very fast rate and hard hit, for ten minutes; then they exchanged positions, directly put their penises back into her, and did it the same way for another ten minutes. And, again, they took their penises from one hole to the next, hardly stopping. Another ten, maybe fifteen, minutes, then they churned, twisted and even came in as rapid fire succession as they had fucked. Jaimie did cum, actually quite often with their technique.

But she did not note anything like even a most primitive affection. One further surprise with this S&M type fuck was that when they pulled out, they pushed her down on the bed with her face down. They forcefully spread her legs, then each man took a hole and 'dug' into it with his hand. Just short of fisting, they stretched her wide, dug out their own cum and smeared it all over her butt. They left her face down, as they just threw their clothes back on with no clean up of any kind. They opened the door wide and both smacked her ass very hard as they left. The smacks were loud enough to be heard all over the lounge. Since they left the door open, everyone looking that way could also see Jaimie down. Thus, the audio and visual did match in intensity.

She got up and closed the door. That last image of her closing the door enabled any viewer to see her beet red inner legs, thighs and ass. Even the area as high as her little fur trim was all red. Kees walked down to the room, opened the door a crack and suggested that Jaimie take a small break. After she did her own form of limited cleanup that would, at least, allow her to walk through the lounge, she went to the dressing area. There she cleaned thoroughly, used the only douche that she had brought and iced important areas. Kees checked back.

thexxxee
thexxxee
73 Followers