All Comments on 'Sledding In A Cemetery'

by pasalich

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

Until the last line, I was a happy camper.

That was heavy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Why the ending!?

Rating: Story line up to the end: 100

Technicals: Well written: 100

Effect on reader: 0

Isn't there enough tragedy in the real world? Would writiing a happier ending have killed you? In Suadia Arabia a girl who was raped is to be given 180 lashes for "allowing herself" to be raped. A fourteen year old girl raped to preganancy by her brother was stoned to death for "tempting him". We have Darfur and SriLanka and Burma and.... There's more than enough tragedy to go around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I must agree with the readers from Jordan and South America. You BLEW a good story. May I suggest you withdraw

this and re-write it?

Prof. Ramstein

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I must agree with the readers from Jordan and South America. You BLEW a good story. May I suggest you withdraw

this and re-write it?

Prof. Ramstein

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
IF

If this is going to be your style of writing then apart from your next submission I certainly will not read any more .Its a great waste of your considerable talent,also this site is LitEROTICA.

John_the_AuthorJohn_the_Authorover 15 years ago
A tragic story

Despite the assholes who commented before me, your story deserves to be told. Kids don't think about the consequences until it's too late. From a writer's point of view, your story could've done with some editing; I found myself wondering when you'd get to the point. And again, unlike the previous commenters by assholes too cowardly to leave their name, I stand by what I'm saying by telling you who I am.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good job

I believe you clearly stated the category as non erotic... As well as the caption said 'A tragedy.' i cant quite grasp why would someone read the story if it was pointed out to be non erotic and tragic. I liked it very much, and the whole bursting the happy bubble deal is a rather good wake up call... I think you did good :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous