All Comments on 'Sleep With Me'

by Nephylim

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

WRONG CATEGORY!!!!! FFS put it where it belongs!!!!!! If I want to read gay stories I'll go to THAT category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yes and no

it is the right catagory because it is real love, romance. so what it is two men there is not sex or heated scenes, it fine right here

beautiful story thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wrong again

this belong to gay section about half the stories in that section are on men in love with each other.Romance in gay/lesbian should remain in their respective sections unless these people are bestials.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Belongs in the Queer category.

And hopefully has a happy ending for normal folks where they both die of AIDS.

NephylimNephylimalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Equality and Diversity

The day I get the choice to post my story in the 'straight' section or the 'gay' section i will choose gay...maybe. As long as my choice is the 'gay' section or 'everything else' hell will freeze over before I post in the 'gay' section. The day I pander to homophobes is the day I stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hell will never freeze for gays

Not even if the writer drag the whole North Pole into it

JensensloverJensensloveralmost 11 years ago

"Equality and Diversity

The day I get the choice to post my story in the 'straight' section or the 'gay' section i will choose gay...maybe. As long as my choice is the 'gay' section or 'everything else' hell will freeze over before I post in the 'gay' section. The day I pander to homophobes is the day I stop writing."

Get off your high horse, just because we don't want to read gay romance does not mean we have anything against it. And looking at your list of stories you haven't had a problem posting to the Gay category in the past, gay sex/romance does nothing for me. I DON'T expect to start reading a story in the romance section only to find it's a gay romance story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep ay shit in gay category

This s bait and switch. Asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

@Jensenslover read the other comments. The author was replying to the individuals who do have an issue with gay romance. I've seen lesbian stories in the romance category and rarely do I see a negative "label it how I think you should" comment.

Anyone else who has a problem with homosexuality needs to get with the program and to the Anon saying that they hope "queers" die of AIDS because you perceive that as a happy ending for Normal folks I pray that your significant other leaves you after discovering that they would rather be homosexual then deal with your ignorance. I fear for any offspring you homophobics have produced.

blastwizardblastwizardalmost 11 years ago
HEART STIRRING AS USUAL - GOOD STUFF!

Who was surprised that this was a gay story? The names are Neil and Alex, and the only female character is the mom. You read that she asks Neil if Alex told him and Neil responds that HE did not tell me anything. So, what's with all the fuss? A good story is a good story. If you waste your time getting all caught up in the differences of people you sort of miss the depth of love. It's a free site, read anything else.

oliverAoliverAalmost 11 years ago
all for gay and all butt

no problem with the fact that lit has gay stories, truly

but to a point im annoyed that a author does not put the story in with right tags

and not just just story

BUT ALL FUCKING STORIES

just tag the gay stuff with the gay tag (genius idea right?) that way guys like me who are here for a good read dont start reading something we dont want to

as a writer it is your job to tell us the reader what the fuck it is your story is about

this is something i feel i should copy and paste over the other ones i cross as well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Oh wow, all this anger because this is in the "Romance" category and it turns out to be a gay romance - yet the most sadistic, hateful crap about rape and exploitation is tagged "Romance" and no-one says a thing! This is a lovely, well-told story of a sweet and lasting love, and it IS a romance. Live with it, guys.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago
I am absolutely astounded...

How can anyone make an issue about this story. Romance is romance, why must people always label things, it is appalling to think there are people who will read a story to the end... and then critique with such negative response. This story is a romance with a very significant story line I completely agree with it being in romance and not the gay category. It was beautiful, heartfelt and sincere.

There are reasons why categories are specified, if after the first paragraph you don't agree don't finish reading the story!! Personally I loved it. Well done again Nephylim you are a wonderful writer

TesoroMioTesoroMioover 8 years ago
The problem

The problem is if you have a straight story you have all these differ met categories. If you have a gay story you don't get categories. The rape stories are in the same column as the romance stories. If Literotica could see its way to having "gay romance" or "straight romance" as well as "gay non-consent" and "straight "non-consent" we wouldn't have a problem. Nephylim has written a beautiful story with no sex unit that is primarily about being in love. Why should it be lined up beside a gang bang story? It would be a true disservice to the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous