Sleeping Beast Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One nostril lifted his lip into a sneer.

Argus, he gruffed angrily in his head. Argus. I want her out of this thing.

The metal wasn't soft on the woman. Nivid didn't like it.

Argus' body lay still, staring upward, his eyes just alive enough to absorb the expressions of bliss flitting across Troitsa's cheeks, her lips pursing, her tongue darting out.

Nivid's ears twitched with every peep she made. All the little whimpers as he forced his cock into her tight, enticing ass. When he'd worked the entire shaft inside, Nivid leaned forward and snuffled between her shoulders, the robe blocking his way. Argus was silent. Extending the talons on his right paw, Nivid tore robe from the woman's body. Troitsa gasped, but her eyes stayed closed, and no longer did any hint of fear mingle with the hot, sweet scent of her desire.

Withdrawing his claws, Nivid swept the scraps of cloth away and went back to cupping her smooth-skinned breasts as he laid his belly against her spine and began to make love to her ass. He snuffled the back of her neck, scenting Troitsa's hair and absorbing her small, happy noises.

She was in another dimension.

When Argus said "pleasure," this was not what she'd pictured. The feeling of Nivid's tongue on her secret places, pushing into her secret places, had been far beyond anything she could have imagined. Before today, the greatest pleasure Trinity could have imagined would have been lying in the sun soaking her feet in a cool stream while eating a bowl of strawberries. She'd never actually done that, but sometimes at the end of a long day when she fell into bed and pulled the covers up around her ears and her body melted into sleep... sometimes that moment was truly wonderful.

It couldn't compare to the feeling of Nivid's tongue parting the lips of her pussy. Nothing could possibly compare to the gathering pressure and the tingling, aching, fluid explosion of sensation which burst to life under the writhing tongue of the horrible, wonderful, evil, perfect beast behind her. And now, now he was doing something even more sinful and making it feel almost as good.

Her master had used Trinity this way before. While it hadn't always been agony, it had never felt like this.

She arched her back, trying to get more of the long, hard staff in her ass.

Nivid was nowhere near her pussy, but tension was building in the pit of her stomach, and she could feel her own fluids gushing from her body. Rocking between the padded saddle beneath her lower belly and the giant beast riding her ass, Trinity knew she was going to come again.

Nivid licked her shoulder. The woman tasted of want. She wanted him. Nivid snuffled, slowing, and licked her again to be sure. Want. No one had ever wanted him this way.

On the floor, a tear slipped from the corner of Argus' eye, creeping down over the lightly tanned wrinkles into the pale brown hair. He hardly blinked.

Nivid straightened up. His huge black head fell forward and his big black eyes sparkled as he stared at his bumpy, oil-slick cock sliding through the tight ring of muscle guarding Troitsa's rear entrance. His eyes shone dark red. His broad thumbs dug into the soft mounds of the woman's ass and his hips moved faster. She was gripping his cock so tightly. He grunted. His hands moved to her waist, and he began to thrust faster.

Trinity wailed, the thick log in her asshole pushing her over the edge. Her empty pussy convulsed, over and over, the spasms rippling like waves up her spine, shaking her core, and Nivid continued to plunder her ass.

He could feel her channel contracting around his cock, and the huge hanging sack between his furry thighs tightened and rose. He growled, deep in his chest, the woman's scent winding like tendrils of sensation around his bones. His shoulders curled forward, and the beefy red tongue came out to lap at Troitsa's spine. He withdrew until only the head of his cock was in her tight little hole, then he slammed himself home and came, roaring above her. Again and again, the huge organ pulsed inside her ass, spewing its hot, creamy contents high in her belly as Troitsa moaned beneath him.

Finally, Nivid's shoulders fell, his breathing became more regular, and the red light faded from his eyes. He lay across the woman's body, scenting the back of her neck, and before he withdrew, Nivid embraced her, murmuring one word against her ear.

Then he turned and walked away, leaving Trinity alone until Argus blinked back to life.

-o--O--o-

She was drowsy and dazed and, when she heard Argus moving, she didn't know how much time had passed. He unlocked the shackles around her wrists first, and Trinity moaned as she pulled her hands in, letting them dangle, her fingertips brushing the cold stone floor. As Argus unlocked her ankles and removed the straps securing her knees to the padded stumps, Trinity shook her head and rubbed her face, blinking. She was disoriented, like she was in a different place than she'd been two hours earlier, or maybe as though she were a different person.

After Argus unbuckled the last strap, he helped her slide backwards over the leather saddle until her toes touched the floor. She wobbled a little as she stood.

"Hold on to the saddle for a second," he told her, pulling off the tunic he wore.

Trinity jumped when he slid the fabric over her head, but threaded her hands through the sleeves when he nudged her elbows. He turned her around, brushing the hair away from her face, which was rosy and healthy-looking.

"Did Nivid say something to you before he left?"

Trinity blinked and chose not to answer the question directly. "Does he talk?"

Argus frowned. "Not usually, but I thought I heard- never mind."

Trinity shrugged sleepily, closing her eyes and letting her head rest against Argus' warm chest as he carried her back to her room. She was asleep before he got there, and didn't wake even when he brought in a pan of warm water to wash her body before covering her up again.

He wanted to stay and watch her sleep in the candlelight for a few more moments, he admitted to himself, but that was too much. He blew the candle out and returned to his chamber on the first floor of the east tower, staring upward to where Nivid's rooms lay far overhead.

What the hell had happened to them tonight?

When the curse first seized command of their lives, Argus had participated in Nivid's trysts, trying to please the women or at least to calm them. He'd even partaken for himself once in a while, as Talgut did with the willing ones. Over time he and Nivid had grown further apart, though, and as Nivid became less human, Argus became more discomfited by Nivid's savagery and seeming lack of compassion. Argus might supply the women, but he stayed far away from the actual coupling, and he definitely didn't invade Nivid's space like he'd done tonight. He couldn't blame it on Nivid taking over, either; the decision had been Argus' own. One he didn't even understand.

As for Nivid, Argus would have to wait until the morning to understand his motivation- for what he'd done and what he hadn't done. Despite Troitsa's prevarication, Argus was nearly positive Nivid had spoken to her while he was still lingering on the floor in his fugue. Although Nivid sometimes spoke, he never spoke to the women, and Argus knew for a fact he'd never licked one of them. The beast cared only about his own release. Nivid had never left a new woman after only one coupling, either. Argus tried to discourage him, but the animal's instincts were in control, and the first night was always the worst. Everything about the evening pointed to Nivid being enamored of his Bashkir woman, so why would he leave so early?

After any other coupling, Argus would have known these answers, but tonight, Nivid had all but locked him out.

And Troitsa? What was that? Argus believed every word she'd said earlier about never having experienced pleasure, but she'd come more than once for Nivid.

Was it something in the air? Had they all gone simultaneously mad?

Maybe there were other witches or demons about, he wondered silently.

Argus seriously considered waking Talgut to see if he felt any different, but it was a poor excuse to discuss the topic. Talgut's only contribution could be more questions, and Argus already had plenty of those.

-o--O--o-

TRIVIA—Hooves, horns, antlers, scales, scutes, plates, spurs, talons, nails, and claws are [usually] different, structurally and functionally. I don't always use the "correct" term in the text, because I tend to flavor the narration to suit my current POV character, and not everyone would know- or care- about interesting little facts like that. So no flaming the innocent author, pliz.

Back in 2 weeks. Thanks again for the hearts, stars, and comments! -Stefanie

-o--O--o-

12