All Comments on 'Sleeping Beast Ch. 03'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

good story. just seems to get better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
2 weeks is too long a time

Now I know that I am being a bit demanding but your stories are just too good. Try and complete them quickly so you can upload quickly. Waiting for the next chapter. Loving the story. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It just keeps getting better!

Thank you for the best belated Christmas present ever! You keep upping the ante with every page and I can't wait for more!

And please take all the time you need to complete each installment. Your writing is definitely worth the wait!

biercebierceover 7 years ago
Just beautiful

Amazing story telling. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank5

Thank you for another wonderful chapter, will be checking back in 2 weeks just to keep reading. This story is fantastic. Happy new year and belated Merry Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disney doesn't live here

This may be an interpretation of Beauty and the Beast. That really only matters to the writer. What does matter is that this is well researched, written and edited. The period and location are accurate. The sociological details of the time flow smoothly with the story line. I don't recall any skips in the plot that are out of sequence or fail to support the story. The imagery is exceptional. The story reads well because the spelling and grammar are precise. You aren't jarred out of the tale by the need to sort out what the writer is actually trying to tell you. This is one of very few well written stories I have found on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Amazing story! Really can't wait to read more.

SteffiOlsenSteffiOlsenover 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4 ETA

UPDATE-- Chapter 4 submitted (Tuesday night)-- usually takes 2-4 days to get approved. PS-- I love you guys! Your comments and emails make me want to keep writing even when I'm out of caffeine and think my head might explode if I type "liek" one more time instead of "like." (my fingers just can't get that one right)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ahhhhh i love this

(In fact i love all of your stories) I enjoyed this chapter very much! The detail you put into it!!! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

I just stumbled across your story and it's amazing! I am truely curious to know more about the connection the brothers have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AMAZING AS ALWAYS!!!

And yet again, your writing never ceases to amaze me.

Love, love, love!

Honestly, I don't care where or how the plot goes, it is your writing style that will seize me in the end. Keep up the great work!

Horseman68Horseman68about 7 years ago
Opening Line Soars.....

..... this story to a different level: "In sixteen days, she'd taken over." Can not wait to see what this strong and resourceful female will accomplish in becoming mistress of her new realm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you so much

for being you! I've read a few of your stories now and I've come to be extremely fond of your twisted, complex characters and your likewise sense of humor. Thanks again for all the effort you put into bringing about your great stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES