Sleeping Beast Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dark brown skin of his shoulders was thick and tough, Troi learned, and what she could feel of his back was the same-- like a rough, slightly pebbled version of the toughest cowhide-- the material her father had used for heavy straps to support saddle-baskets. Above Nivid's elbows, his skin became softer and lighter, as it did on the front of his shoulders. His chest, which was also hairless, was akin to the color of her own light-brown skin. She watched her hands pass over the wide landscape of shallow valleys and rounded hills, tracing the dip between his collarbones lower, until she reached his chest. Troi wondered if his nipples were as sensitive as hers, and separated her hands, feeling her fingers curve to match the shape of the heavy muscles beneath his hot skin. She closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation, feeling the damp air of Nivid's hiss when her palms slid into place over his nipples.

Lazily, she lifted her lids, to find his own half-closed, and the bovine nostrils twitching with heavy exhalations. She rotated her hands and the hard points of his nipples tickled the sensitive circle of her inner palm, causing a flood of heat in her pussy. Her eyes fell to the dark brown buds as her fingers tested their shape, pinching slightly and causing another hiss to emerge from between her lover's teeth-- just like human teeth, but bigger, her foggy brain mused. Troi wanted to keep playing with his nipples, maybe even touch them with her tongue, but she'd quickly become conscious that the hard pole beneath her bottom wasn't a third thigh, and she lost the ability to think of anything else. Her hands stilled and pressed against him as she leaned forward, and her eyes closed as Nivid's opened.

Troi rocked her hips. Deep in his chest, Nivid groaned. A small, crooked smile claimed her mouth. The sheer white shift had risen when she wrapped her legs around Nivid's waist, and her calves were still exposed, but the only thing she was thinking about at the moment was the thinness of the garment. Through its delicate fabric, she could feel the texture of the suede loincloth keeping Nivid's cock away from her. Using her hands and feet as leverage, Troi slid her whole body up and down his thick, hairy haunches. If he'd been smaller, or less hard, his erection would have been tucked between his thighs, but right now, it felt like it could support her entire weight if Nivid were to stand.

Slick with her wetness, the gown began to slide between them.

Nivid growled and tore through the wide band at his hips with a claw, nicking himself in his hurry. One-armed, he lifted his woman and ripped the loincloth away before setting her back down.

Her eyes snapped open and locked on his as she went back to moving forward and back in his lap.

Troi whimpered. Through the sheer, wet fabric, every raspy bump and ridge of Nivid's penis caressed her swollen, protruding clit. She wanted to look down, to see the part of him that brought her to such heights, but that would require tearing her eyes away from his, and peeling her pussy off his cock-- which just wasn't possible.

Nivid moved his hands from the small of her back to her hips, helping move her. The kiss of her body against his was torture, the scent of her desire a complete delight. He couldn't look away from her heated brown eyes, not even when her swaying breasts in his peripheral vision reminded him he hadn't kissed them yet.

The woman hadn't noticed his omission. Her eyes were growing ever more misty as her excitement rose. Nivid growled, rocking on his haunches to push up against her. She was going to make him come. He hadn't even entered her yet, and the vixen in his lap was going to make him spend his seed between her shift and his furry thighs.

Troitsa closed her eyes. She couldn't help it. The agonizing sense of pressure ballooning in her pussy drove her actions. Gripping the big round shoulders, she let her head fall back, exposing her throat in a show of vulnerability the beast instinctively understood. Her unspoken trust brought him roaring to the edge of his own orgasm, and Nivid pressed their bodies together, moving her rapidly as he held on for dear life. He almost couldn't do it, but a second after Troi shrieked and convulsed atop him, his cock exploded. Through the wet skirt, their fluids merged, soaking her bottom and spiking the dusky brown fur on his thighs. Nivid groaned while his cock continued to spasm, spurting its final offering as Troi twitched and whimpered through her own orgasm, her forehead resting on Nivid's shoulder.

His chest expanded, the huge bellows of Nivid's lungs working to replace his oxygen stores. Troitsa lay fluidly against him, drifting, near to slumber. A while later, she came back to herself with Nivid stroking her spine, kissing the top of her head.

On the corridor's cold stone floor, Argus groaned as consciousness returned. He was stiff and sore, but he rose immediately, stumbling to the chaise while he still had the strength, because there was no chance whatsoever Nivid would be leaving her tonight. They were in so much trouble, Argus thought, forcing his body to relax as he sought his own slumber. He'd much rather sleep than go through that again.

In the room down the hall, Nivid felt Argus slip away, and reclaimed his strength and concentration without the burden of shared consciousness. This way he was much more animal in nature and had much less control, but Argus didn't like knowing what he did to the women, and Nivid didn't know if it was different this time. He wasn't "good," per se-- he was a wild animal-- but he tried to protect Argus whenever possible.

Nivid's cock grew stiff as the woman moaned.

Conscious of his strength and her delicacy, Nivid shifted his weight onto his cloven hooves, tipping them both easily off the couch and onto the thick pile of black bearskins layered over the rug in front of the fire.

The woman's eyes opened. He held himself still above her, his solid black eyes growing warm as he let them roam her body. Her nipples were hard and dark beneath the fabric, and Nivid lowered his head to lap at her.

Troi arched her back, moaning. Oh, gods. The tongue she dreamed about so often was huge and thick and wine-red, and it felt just as good on her breasts as it did on her pussy. A tug and the tongue's disappearance got her attention. She glanced down just in time to see why Argus said Nivid had "talons." Bending one of the two wide digits on his right hand, a slim, curled claw slid out from beneath a flat plate covering the knuckle, and Nivid slashed her shift from neck to hem.

She closed her eyes again as his mouth descended, enclosing most of one breast in wet, incredible sensation. His tongue laved her nipple and Troi almost screamed. She didn't notice she was holding onto his horns instead of his hair, but Nivid did, and he liked it. He lapped and suckled at her breasts, tasting her heat and desire until they were both writhing, then sunk his penis into her tight cunt, from the front this time. The way his legs were formed, Nivid couldn't comfortably kneel, so he splayed his legs and crouched low, lifting her bottom as he impaled her. Since the woman was still holding onto his horns, her upper body followed, and he rotated to one side, where her shoulders and head would be supported by the couch.

Troi braced her palms against the back of the sofa over her head as Nivid leaned forward, driving himself deeply into her body. She moaned every time he bottomed out, but it was an irresistible combination of pain and pleasure. His eyes had turned from dark, limpid black pools to blood-black pits of fire. His nostrils flared and the tendons in his neck stood out as he slammed into her. She could see the beast in him, but it excited her. Her desire to feel his penetration was no less extreme than his desperate need to possess her body.

Troitsa shifted her hands to the thick, dark brown wrists by her waist, clenching him tightly. She didn't worry about hurting him or scratching him with her nails-- his skin was so tough, he'd never notice if she did. She lifted her feet and gripped his ribcage, spreading her knees and pushing her bottom up at him. She only managed to hold his eyes for half a minute before she crumbled, screaming and thrashing around him as her pussy contracted, over and over.

Nivid didn't even slow. The feel and smell of her orgasm was the most provocative blend of aphrodisiac and mating call he could imagine. He marked her over and over with semen as he claimed her for his own. They fell asleep before dawn, Troi draped bonelessly across his body, her head at his throat and her toes on his shins.

--o----O----o--

TIDBIT-- Nivid's story takes place in the early 18th century, during the time of the Tsars, in an area (southern Urals) where borders shifted quite often. Considering the non-speed of travel, the distances involved, and the fact most people got their news only by word-of-mouth, it wouldn't have been uncommon for remote villagers to go for a year or more without knowing that their nationality had changed!

Back in 2 weeks with another chapter of Sleeping Beast, and ASAP with the final installment of Texas Trio-- life got in the way of me writing this month. Thank you for the awesome comments on this story, btw-- you guys are warming the cockles of my heart despite the frosty weather! ........... Love-- Stefanie

PS-- Stop snickering, you piglets-- "cockles" is not a dirty word!

--o----O----o--

12