All Comments on 'Sleeping Beast Ch. 05'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JadestoyJadestoyover 7 years ago
Love this

Don't worry Stef. .....take your time and hope your parents get well

biercebierceover 7 years ago
Great story

I agree with Jadestoy. Take care of your needs. Love your story and can wait for the next chapter. It is a fascinating story ad the characters are wonderful.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 7 years ago

I concur -- family comes first. I hope all is well.

When you come back, I have two questions. 1) The brothers have been alone for 25 years. If Argus "died" when he was 17, that would put both brothers in their 40's, with Navid possibly in his 50's. Are they immortal until they find true love? 1a) The curse doesn't explain why Navid turned into mostly an animal. Animals aren't evil. 2) Did Argus kill the man whose body he now inhabits? And is the fact that it's a new body why Navid doesn't think of Argus as his brother? (He said that an earlier chapter.)

SteffiOlsenSteffiOlsenover 7 years agoAuthor
1 answer, 2 promises

Thanks for your nice comments, everyone, and for Geemeedee: Two of your questions (nice catches, btw!!) get answered in the next couple of chapters, so you'll have to wait a little longer for those, but as for the animals.... I completely agree with you. Nivid looks the way he does because the sorcerer/witch/demon/general-bad-guy/I'm-not-even-hinting who cast the spell mashed together a bunch of things to come up with the scariest, most MONSTROUS look possible in his/her/its evil mind. Since they didn't have Jurassic Park or Hollywood's other special effects back then, blood-red eyes, a bull's head, a bear's roar, claws, etcetera, were the best that person could do! (Nivid-- not to mention Troi-- was very lucky the spell-caster had never seen a leper or a person in the final stages of syph!!)

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Aaaaaaahhh. Wait, that doesn't quite say it. Coooooohhh (picture fan with glazed over, adoring eyes + flushed cheeks, drooling in a publicly acceptable way from open mouth). If I had your imagination, I'd just hole up in my brain and die of fatigue, as sleep will be impossible - too much interesting stuff going on.

Take care of your parents for us. They are a part of you and you are special. I can always go catch that neighbour so he can suffer through cold turkey with me again. He likes it - he hasn't moved away yet.

All good things and love and luck and strength to you during this time.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 7 years ago
Just found this...again.

I read part of the first chapter shortly after you published it here but most have been interrupted because I know I didn't finish, and as a result, I never made it back to this fantastic story!

Thank you! This is a great story and a much better Beauty and the Beast than what Disney continues to pass off. I think the tale is actually quite dark, perhaps not as erotic as yours but perhaps so. Looking forward to more.

Horseman68Horseman68about 7 years ago
The Plot Becomes Clearer....

..... or doth thicken? Thank you for giving us this extremely engaging and enjoyable story -- you are I believe among the top several authors on the site. I see at this time that the next chapter is online, so I can only hope that things have resolved well for you and yours. Moving on with relish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The "love" between Nivid and Troi feels pretty forced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES