All Comments on 'Sleeping Beast Ch. 09'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
crazysexykool93crazysexykool93almost 7 years ago
Yes!!!!

Can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Confused!

It is mean that the other woman, they were not necessary slaves, but normal commoners who these three kill the party they travel with, so to take a woman for the Nivid to fuck?

If so that is murder.

JadestoyJadestoyalmost 7 years ago
Steffi

Please don't leave us hanging. Can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Absolutely love the way this series is going. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How is this brand new information for Troi

Wasn't it already told to her that they have taken many women before her to give to the beast.. why flee now...she knew...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Aagh

Don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Drama for drama's sake

Running away because of these women? Seriously? She's known and accepted this all along but as some -hardly sursprising- details emerge suddenly something snaps? Leaving the man/men she's supposed to love more than life itself? The men she's set herself to rescue no matter what the cost? Seriously? And what's with her pondering about all things unusual in general and the wolves in particular yet never thinking twice about the lone white wolf?! She's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, isn't she? Nor the most stable boat in the boathouse, I might add. But perhaps she's under some sort of sinister cloud or something, deliberately infleuncing her mentally.

Having said that, I enjoy your story very much and am eagerly looking out for the next chapter. So... keep it up.

LucindaPaigeLucindaPaigeover 6 years ago
The white wolf

The white wolf seems to have completely slipped her mind. Or was that done to her on purpose? And I get why she's suddenly sickened in a way she hasn't been before. She's empathizing with what those other women went through, the terror, the rape, the loneliness. The slavery. It makes total sense. Now I'm excited to see how the pack treats her in the woods. Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
White wolf

I agree that the white wolf has completely slipped her mind, which seems extremely strange considering her pondering everything from the drapes to the chickens.... and this whole her fleeing because of the women before her doesn't make sense...

why now and not before when she originally found out about them. I'm sure what had happened to her and her sister never left her mind so it doesn't add up her flipping out now. seems like it was just an excuse to get her to flee outside with the wolves out...

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Suspect the White Wolf Cometh.....

..... and soon into Troi's mind. Why the white wolf was shielded from Troi's mind thus far can only be surmised as a key to the story. So good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
1045 Followers
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES