All Comments on 'Sleeping Beast Ch. 11'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 6 years ago
Um..

BRILLIANT!! I SO did not see that one coming!! Awesome job spinning your tale, my dear!

SteffiOlsenSteffiOlsenover 6 years agoAuthor
Author's plea for orthographic amnesty

I noticed a couple of typos, including using "mother" in reference to Pilvi, rather than "aunt." Nothing that will confuse the narrative, but I'll fix & resubmit this week. Feel free to point them out, as always! PS- CONFESSION- I had to look up orthographic. I'm blaming my faulty​ memory on hypoglycemia, but all I could come up with was "etymological". I'm hanging my head in shame now. :) Or eating.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 6 years ago
So happy to see a new chapter!

I adore this story. Thrilled that you're back. I hope you finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thank you

just want to express a thank you for this incredible tale .Have not enjoyed anything as much as this .VERY WELL DONE!!

A_StoneA_Stoneover 6 years ago
Love me a plot twist!

Ooooo I hope Troi can wrangled that bitches throat!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please

please keep going I'm dying to see what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please keep going

This story is one of a kind. I love it, can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No singing

Hopefully the fat lady hasn't found her voice !

Please more !

AnimarisAnimarisover 6 years ago
Dying for more

This has been my favorite story on this site and am desperately hoping for more of this story! Dying for that fairytale ending!

Amazing work. Most enthralling characters, descriptive writing, highly unique and refreshing twist on a loved story. Superb!

FalconRiderFalconRiderover 6 years ago
Best beast story on here

NonHumn isn't the first category I usually go to, but I love Nivid! I just read it all the way thru again and its event better the second time. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope the two wolves who play with her stay and become her pets after!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
When is next...

Pleaseeeeee try ur best

EGRIEGRIalmost 4 years ago
Welcome Back!!!

You have had quite an ordeal. Elder care is not an easy task.

I took the time to start from the beginning to reacquaint myself with this quartet. A great story the second time around as well. I look forward to the remaining chapters and updates on Bill's Club.

I hope your IT issues can be resolved so it won't impede any further contributions.

Again, welcome back and I look forward to that white wolf getting her comuppance

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finally!

I felt like screaming at the screen - the white wolf!! And it was so pointedly ignored. This chapter explains why. I'm not as hung up on the terms. Since there's so much elaboration I don't feel the need to know every word. I get it - yes it's slowly written, but there's so much that doesn't progress the story either. Or the characters. I'm a fan of your creativity - but I have to work through the writing style. I get to the end of a chapter, it's 4 pages and I have to review - what actually happened? I end up with like 3 sentences. Just different styles, that's all. Still I managed to be involved in the characters, and how evil isn't always evil.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES