All Comments on 'Sleeping Beast Ch. 12'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
crazysexykool93crazysexykool93about 6 years ago
So happy you're back!

I loved the new chapter, can't wait to see what you post next. I hope your mom's health improves and that your sons don't blow up your house LOL! Be well!

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
Awesome!

I started to giggle right in the middle of that SCORCHING hot scene because I suddenly had a flash of a lesser author (as if they aren't all lesser compared to you). Their description of the same act was 'she sucked his cock until he came in her mouth'. (snicker)

You should be assigned reading on how to get it right. Thank you.

Our prayers for your mother and the rest of your family. I've been there, too.

A_StoneA_Stoneabout 6 years ago
Just when I have all but given up hope

You post another chapter! You saved me! Love it! Too short for my tastes but then again I would probably say that if you wrote an 8 page chapter 🤷🏼‍♀️

Jeep on keeping on! Hope your momma gets better!

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 6 years ago

Thrilled you keep coming back to this story. Sending positive vibes to you and your family. Don’t forget to take care of yourself.

Jenna1913Jenna1913almost 6 years ago
Love this story!

I just powered through this whole thing in the last day and a half. You should seriously consider publishing this. I would definitely buy it.

I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fast update

please update

LemonLimeBittersLemonLimeBittersalmost 6 years ago
Love love this story and eagerly waiting for next chapter

Love this story. Love the strength and complexity of the characters, love your style of story telling and really appreciate your time and efforts in writing it. One question, if the brothers can share one conscious mind and therefore the physical sensations then why couldn't Argus take care of Nivids sexual urges by doing the deeds himself with a willing partner and just let Nivid share the experience in his mind?

IshuiIshuialmost 6 years ago

I can hardly believe this is the first fantasy you've written, it is so excellent . . . and I've been reading fantasy for at least 50 years! You could easily have your books published and sold. I'm looking forward, hopefully, to more stories from you in this genre.

Thanks so much for writing here for all of us who love your work.

BunnySlaveBunnySlavealmost 6 years ago
Please give us more

This is a great story. It is well written and consistent. Please don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Omg

I keep visiting to see if a new chapter has been added, but alas my days are monotonous and boring. Please, spare me the endless doldrums, give us a new chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unfinished stories

I think this is the last story I attempt to read that isn't finished.....As a avid reader, Waiting months in between updates is so frustrating....Especially when the story sucks you in, pun intended, leaving you wanting more..

SteffiOlsenSteffiOlsenover 5 years agoAuthor
Author's note

I haven't forgotten you, my lovely readers, nor have I shelved Beast for lack of motivation or ideas-- I'm still making the ten-hour round-trip to visit my parents every weekend, and unfortunately I've never been able to write by dictating--- though I really wish I could! Hopefully I'll have some free time again soon to finish rewriting Chapter 13. After that one, they should be quicker. Again, my apologies for making you wait-- I know it's frustrating, but in the meantime I posted another chapter of BC and I'm on my way to upload another chapter of TT2, as well. As always, thank you for your kind words and continuing support!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh please!

Please please please finish the story. Your writing is exceptional and I’m still hanging on the edge of my seat.

🙏🏽

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
it's been a while

Two months and unfortunately counting. Hope you're good and able to come back to us. - Audrey

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please!

You pulled me in....I caught that it was the White wolf almost right away, but the part of it being there Aunt Pilvi was a new twist. And now I want to know what is going on, and I also want to know if it was just a slight mis-sight, or if I was imagining that she had been there longer than she has...because you talked about one time when she couldn't be with Nivid because of her monthly visitor, but no other mentions... could she be pregnant and not know it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Way to keep us hanging

This is why I don’t like reading incomplete stories. Many authors just leave you hanging and never finish the story.

Sad too, since this was such good writing.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 5 years ago

This is the third story that I am reading while it is "in progress."

I keep going from one to another when new chapters are posted.

I love the writing, I love the stories, I love the characters.

The waiting- not so much.

BuckeyeAtHeartBuckeyeAtHeartover 5 years ago
Hanging

You swore you would never leave us hanging.

PLEASE cotinue Sleeping Beast !

Meadowlark0312Meadowlark0312over 5 years ago
This is amazing!

Please, please, PLEASE finish this story. You’re an amazing author and I desperately want to see how it ends.

EmPossaEmPossaalmost 5 years ago
Please don't give up

You are without a doubt my favorite author on this site. I love your stories, and your positive attitude is an inspiration for me. I read your biography and I'm sorry for what you've been through. Please take all the time you need. Just know that this fan of your will always be waiting for your new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Don't put yourself under any pressure.

I just wanna tell you that you don't owe a bunch of random people on the internet free fap material if it comes at the expense of your precious free-time and mental health. Your writing is beautiful and I love this story, but just because I'm your fan doesn't mean I'm entitled to make you feel bad. Ignore any comments that feel more like a reprimand than encouragement. Those commentators have forgotten that writing ad life are both hard work and need to get a grip.

I'll be here when the next chapter comes out, but if it never does, that's ok too. You have done enough for me to be grateful for already. With love and gratitude. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks for writing

Please accept this reader's appreciation for your authorial endeavours. They are very imaginative and quite rewarding to read IMO and I suspect, many others. Please pay scant attention to critics who have no constructive contribution to make to your work as it is most likely envy poisoning their thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Totally hooked and beyond bleak this story isn't finished. You have an amazing voice.

EGRIEGRIalmost 4 years ago
I looks like loving both brothers has been taken care of in this chapter

Who knew that back in the era of horse and wagon the very first virtual ménage à trois took place?

There is never a dull moment with this young lady around. Nice to see she has a clear focus on the white wolf and resolving the curse.

My compliments on your rework of chapters 11 and 12. It sounds like chapters 15 - 16 or is it 13 - 14, are the confrontation, breaking the spell and then an epilogue. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
proberbial break?

when oh when for the wrap? and I’m so hoping for a true blue two-fer instead of a mind meld at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Question

Can't wait to read the rest of the story. If they break the curse will Nivid become human again? If he becomes human will they still be able to have such hot sex without his beast tounge or beast cock?

BeccabumpsBeccabumpsalmost 3 years ago

Please please puh-lease come back and finish this story!! Pleeeeease!!

chloe_coldwinechloe_coldwinealmost 3 years ago

Just wanted to say I've been really enjoying this series. I see that you haven't written much here in the last few years, so I poked around until I saw the updates on your author bio. I'm so sorry to hear about your parents. I've had my own intimate encountered with grief and depression, and I know how stifling it can be on creativity among other things. I hope you find your way back to the spark, whether or not it's to this story. Either way though, this story has been a treasure, so thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
No longer waiting for beast updates

I realize the author has had many personal issues come up and I am sincerely sorry for that. I hope everything works out for her.

SiB714SiB714over 2 years ago

What a marvelous story and what depth your characters have! Thank you for sharing!

Hope you are doing okay all things considered. Wish you all possible strength to deal with what life throws at you!

TooMuchEnnuiTooMuchEnnuialmost 2 years ago

I adore this story! thanks for sharing Steffi 💗 also you would think people wouldn't complain about the "monster" in a story called 'Sleeping Beast' published in the NonHuman section and instead root for her to get with the human 🤔 maybe I'm confused 🤷🏽‍♀️

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

You have a very rare gift in not only your ability to tell amazing stories, but in the wording that you use in your descriptions.

The plethora of adjective that you utilize in your descriptions is some thing to be cherished! It allows for even the love scenes to sound new and fresh every single time with the change of descriptives that you choose.

Thank you for taking such an extended amount of your time to entertain us/me with something that truly I consider you giving as a gift!

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

I have left you a very favorable comment, but now I must leave a critical one.

Time and time again, you promise that you will not keep us hanging, and that you will not ever leave a story unfinished.

You have my true condolences on the loss of your parents. Since I am also in the position of having lost mine in the last few years, I know the heartache that comes with it. My issue, is that you have written several stories since 2017 which is when you stopped writing this story, and indeed, you have left us hanging at the most critical and height of suspense as to what will happen!

I asked you to please come back and complete this story so that we may know how it ends. I am sure that you have in your mind the exact way that you want the completion to be, and I know that many of us would greatly appreciate your hard work in giving us this continued gift.

Thank you,

Daniel

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 1 year ago

hope to read ch 13 soon

EarthMother1981EarthMother19817 months ago

I was really enjoying your story. I'm sorry you were unable to finish it. I know you said your mom was sick and covid started shortly after. I hope that life is treating you well and that in some other way you are keeping your creativity alive.

1tiredchick1tiredchick7 months ago

Is there any chance you'll finish this on Amazon or something?

SiB714SiB7144 months ago

This is one of my absolute favorite stories! I hope you are well, or at least on the way there. From others it sounds like you are dealing with grief. May time lessen the burden!

You are a great writer! I dare to hope one day you come back and finish this incredible tale. But if not, well, life gets in the way sometimes. It happens, no matter how much we wish fir it to be otherwise. What you have given us is so good, it is so worth reading, and re-reading, even with the currently open end. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Sleeping Beast Haiku

And yet here we hang,

these six years or more make for

one very long noose!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES