All Comments on 'Sleeping Beauty'

by CelticFringe

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
janiexxjaniexxabout 17 years ago
Your submission...

...has been mentioned in the New Story Review thread in the Author's Hangout.

SeniorcitizenSeniorcitizenabout 17 years ago
Very sexy story

Great story, well written and very enjoyable. True eroticism.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
sleeping beauty - the first time

Very good story. I liked the set up and the details of what you did to her. Think about all the other things you can do to her while she's passed out drunk and write about it when our hero visits unsuspecting Emma next time and bangs her again and again over the next few months.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerabout 17 years ago
Sleeper - an unexpected treat

Usually I do not like this type of story, but this one was different. There was something about it that seemed attractive and exciting. I wondered whether Emma was awake and was just pretending to sleep, for Bill and for the story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot story!

I think he should have tried a second time for her ass. My wife would never allow me to fuck her ass, but when I've gotten her drunk enough to pass out I've really enjoyed her tight ass. She's not dumb but could never figure out why her asshole was sore the next morning after she had passed out, and I sure was not going to tell her.

asiaprofasiaprofabout 17 years ago
Quite well-written!

Is a sequel planned?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WISH I COULD GET AWAY WITH IT!!!

Great story, wish there were more in the same line of sex with sleeping or unsuspecting wife or girlfriend.

Wish I could get my wife to this point but she is a very light sleeper and never drinks, any help I would appreciate it!

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wish I was her!

A woman's perspective-- that would be so incredible. . . talk about sweet dreams! The story was hot and really turned me on. Keep up the good (and hot) work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wish my wife would go into a deepsleep

The story is fantastic, but like the real thing, one cannot get enough and I would have liked the story to go on .

This is not a critiscim but the result of a great story , keepup the good work, regards grandadsown

LEATBTLEATBTover 9 years ago
Very good!

I enjoyed this, wish it had been a bit longer, but still very enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I would remind the commenter suggesting anal that not everyone is into that crap--Pun intended!

jacksurfernzjacksurfernz10 days ago

great story, very arousing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous