All Comments on ''Sleeping' Husband'

by Ray1984

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A night in the life of married couple in love...

A night in the life of married couple in love...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story - lucky man

Be grateful for what you got. My wife is 36A (nice legs, shame about the tits). In bed she waits for her divorced sister to phone some nights, and gives me a blowjob while she's listening. That's her revenge for her sister having bigger boobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An editor would have helped

Then drop the "true story" garbage. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. True or not, no one believes a word coming out of your mouth and the "true" tag does nothing for the storyline besides make us laugh. The story itself was mediocre. Nothing clever or original and the sex was ho hum. Not too bad for a first effort, but nothing really entertaining.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Sorry

But as soon as you hit the 36H I called bullshit. A 36h {if it even exists} is past the recommended breast reduction size {36f} and the woman would be in so much pain from the weight.

Fantasy yes but taking it to ridiculous proportions kills any story.

akbabe318akbabe318over 8 years ago
@ gordo

I didn't read this story, I was just going through the new submissions and your comment was highlighted for whatever reason however I can tell you from my own personal experience 36H breasts do in fact exist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong category

This category is for wives who have sex with men other than their husbands. Put it in "erotic couplings" instead.

stormbreyerstormbreyerover 8 years ago
Great first story

You asked for feedback and I wanted to let you know that I enjoyed your story. You did a good job with the technical aspects of writing the story, had good pacing and provided some interesting dialogue.

I encourage you to keep writing and to try a longer story with more opportunity for plot and character development.

I think posting the story in this category is fine. There are no rules for which category to use, and most stories could fit several. Great first effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The true solution

A Marriage Strife hub can solve the problem and every story where the husbands do not like their wives have extramarital affairs (from BTB to TLW) could get true place.

The creampieaters could get a wife's sharing hub too.................

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyover 8 years ago
Makes a good read. The writing is good.

I gave it a 4. All the while I was reading this story I got the feeling that she was texting her boyfriend, showing him what she will do to his cock by demonstrating on yours.

christmas_apechristmas_apeover 8 years ago
your toes are in the water

good intro. focus on a plot and a little more heat. looking forward to more, and i like your conversational prose style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice one

That's a wife I would not mind having

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wtf

ARE YOU MENTAL, HOW DO YOU GET 36h tits in to a size 14, you really need to get a woman ( I mean in real life) , my mrs is 36d size 18 and not fat - derrrr.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

Short sweet and hot - great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Have you ever asked her to use a magic wand

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumb! A poorly written sex scene not a story. Why is wife only hot when husband is asleep? Sex is only thing going for husband and little of that so is it a marriage?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous