All Comments on 'Sleeping In'

by Wilfu1

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
SmallTitFanSmallTitFanabout 11 years ago

Generally, the writing was very good. However, the story lacked development of plot or characters before the sex began. Also, the word is "navel," not "naval," and something that is stretched tight is "taut," not "taught." Consider using an editor to improve those aspects of your writing. Despite these constructive criticisms, I gave the story a 5 star rating.

tenbears43tenbears43about 11 years ago
Sofie is hot

I like the way the father tells his story. I know the next chapter will add more passion and desire into it. I loved it.

willyeddy2001willyeddy2001about 11 years ago
passionate story

i loved the story and the passion of it.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearabout 11 years ago
Loved your story

Aside from the petty criticism, the story was beautifully written from a loving father's point of view. The descript way in which you describe the journey over your daughter's body is both sensual and erotic. The way you told your story is the way I would have wanted it to go had I experienced such an occasion. I feel you told the story without having to use all the explicit words common to erotic literature; not saying some stories require such use of words. I look forward to more of your stories.

nomennescionomennescioabout 11 years ago
Simple, but powerful

It was very nice.

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirabout 11 years ago
.

A very good story. I liked it. But I agree with what SmallTitFan said. As it is, I also gave it a 5 rating.

Nitehawk2Bear, there was no petty criticism. You apparently don't like criticism even when it's not directed at you. That's what this section is for. SmallTitFan gave the author some tips that I thought were good for his future endeavors.

Get over it. It had a few flaws that can be corrected and doesn't make the story less hot. It's called constructive criticism.

BlacklipsBlacklipsabout 11 years ago
sex was pretty hot

like your style, hope to see more from you, i prefer story with slow build-up, reluctance from the father but sex alone was good enough for me to give you a 4

islandicislandicabout 11 years ago
loved it

This brought back memories of my own daughter hopping in for cuddles on cold mornings. Hope to hear more from you.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 11 years ago
One of the best

One of the best I have read in a long time, no monster cock! Just a sweet loving story of a father and daughter loving and making love.

Also glad to see he wasn't balls deep before breaking her hymen like so many stories are on here that don't know how a woman's body is built.

I loved it and happy to give it a five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautifully written, One of the best

This is one of, if not THE, best incest stories on this site. This is just amazing. I don't know what else to say!! Im going to check more of your works now and if there aren't any or if I end up finishing reading them all, I can wait for the next installment!!! Hmmm... Wonder whatll end up happening next time!!

VerySexyQTVerySexyQTabout 11 years ago
Very Good

Nice mix of a loving father and ready daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One of the Best

i absolutely loved all the detail this story was more about a father and daughter sharing a loving passionate moment than about sex was amazing that you repeatedly showed that her father is the man she loved and that she saved her virginity as the ultimate gift for her soulmate and lover. thank you for the wonderful story hope to see more from you

dinkymacdinkymacabout 11 years ago
Great!!

Thanks for sharing.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 11 years ago
No analysis here...

just sincere appreciation for a really fine story. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very real for me.

Your story was a sensual and sexual hypnotic escape from my regular routine. Thank you. It brought back some lovely memories. Well written too.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearabout 11 years ago
Re-read

I had to read your story again as it reminds me of a girl I'm talking with. She is the perfect girl I'd love sharing this type of experience with; the perfect girl to love.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Sleeping In

With this father's and daughter's incestual love affair consummated by extremely sultry and compassionate love making to the core of each other's sex organs, this story reaches that pinnacle! Being so fucking engrossed with the story--in fact, wholely mesmerized-- and very rarely ever missing any grammatical errors, I totally glossed over any errors that may exist in the story. It is almost beyond my comprehension that I was so capitivated, so captured by the theme and content of this story, the love that was expressed by the father and his daughter perfectly positioned, in mind, spirit, heart, soul, emotionally and physically, to capture his love as they coupled and joined each other perfectly in incestual bliss.

It is a rare gift that anyone, and seldom a writrer, has the ability to express the feelings of the story's character, through the father to the reader's blessed to have this incestual tale available to their perusal.

This story is so celestially awesome with love and depth of emotion as these two lover's, first and father and daughter second. The incestual aspect of the story only intensifies their feeling's far beyond a typical male and female love story. So damned elegant in style is their love.

This story has been left in a position it could easily be gifted with another two or more sequel chapters. The readers of this forum would be the grand winners of the writer's undertaking. I know for fucking damned sure I would!!!

kittennbootskittennbootsabout 11 years ago

a beautiful telling of love between father and daughter. its so nice to hear a father who knows and appreciates the gift he is given.

it gets tiring reading stories where fathers treat their daughters like whores, share their daughters with other men and call them cumsluts amongst other names.

while your story is totally different from mine, it has the same love, tenderness and protective caring that my father showed me and i applaud you as a father for being so tender and caring about your daughter.

i admire you for being such a loving man.

kittennbootskittennbootsabout 11 years ago
i keep coming back to this story

and reading it again and again. I hope you will write more, giving us all the same pleasure this story did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please write more.

Unbelieveably sexy and yet so loving- wow.

WyldePrinceWyldePrinceabout 11 years ago
I like your style, thank you!

You have a very distinctive style and, as others have already noted, your tales convey the tenderness of feeling for the lovers that should accompany most occasions of interaction between two people who love one another. I've read your other tale, as well, and might have enjoyed it even more than this one.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

Sincerely,

-Wylde

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep going

all the accolades but the caution that editing is as important as writing: naval?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautifully written

The taboo of such a story is realized, but i throughly enjoyed the writing.F9D8

SkylarFallingSkylarFallingalmost 11 years ago
it's so right :)

There aren't many father/daughter stories that, for me, really hit the emotional aspect of it, especially the trust involved. This was perfect and I revelled in it. :]

Very soggy sheets now.

Barkley570Barkley570almost 11 years ago
So Glad I Found You

First story of yours and I've already entered you as a favorite author. I don't know exactly what it is; can't describe it; but I agree with so many of the positive reviews here....you can write a hot, erotic and compelling story. Whew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
beautiful

a wonderful story its not just a dirty story but one of true affection

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelover 10 years ago
Wonderful.

Tastefully written and told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All smile here!

Absolutely loved it!! Thanks for a well written story!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

His 18 yr old daughter is still coming in for a morning cuddle, and he can't put his finger on why? Doesn't realize he popped her cherry? I'd think that would be fairly hard to miss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Such a lovely start to a new life

Seems so real; I know because two of my Nieces want to cuddle when they visit (I'm single) and it's getting very hard to give them reasons "why we can't"; so I'm going nuts trying to control myself and at the same time "not make a big deal about it". The thing is; you have your guard up, but it disappears into thin air as soon as they're around. So; in essence, you have "No Defense" - strictly your own set of moral values.

added to All-Time Favorite bookmarks

Thanks for a lovely read;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
NO MAN

No man is good enough for A father's daughter, except for him. Its an ironic fact of life that the love of a father is all too often considered forbidden and misunderstood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Look into it

This is literally the same as one of his other stories about a brother and his sisters friend, just with differant names and a few more words

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago

I read this after reading "Sleep Over". I must say the story was much better being about two young people, than as a Daddy/daughter story.

As a father with an ex-wife and a teenage daughter, why was he afraid he wouldn't know where to put it? No wonder his wife divorced him, if he remained that sexually ignorant. And what father wouldn't automatically assume his daughter is a virgin, unless she had told him differently?

So, the male character read more realistically as a relatively inexperienced college boy in "Sleep Over", than as a sexually ignorant father in "Sleep In".

Even though I liked the rewrite better, it bugs me that the same story was posted twice with very small changes between the two editions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Gotta agree, the guy was married and has trouble figuring out where to stick it? The only time I have trouble is if I try doing it with no hands and Im not looking, lol. ...and I would have assumed my daughter was a virgin too, soaking wet and she's making pained faces while you try and get inside?

Setting that crap aside the story was pretty decent. I'd love a daughter that wanted to cuddle! Hell, Id love it if my wife actually liked to cuddle.

....and what the hell is a doona?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well written. Cute in its own way.

Note to the male commenters...

Most "girls" have been deflowered by the time they are 18. It's harder to find a woman who hasn't been compared tho those who have. And as for the wincing faces and slight pain (and this is coming from a female), that doesn't mean anything as to whether she is a virgin or not. It can still hurt years after losing, and even after having children. So it's fine to not think to ask if she is a virgin.

Daddy's, you must realize that your baby girls get horny too, and they aren't exactly going to talk to you about openly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I felt like I've read this story somewhere else and the guy's name was Jin and the girl Lina...

dirtylittlewhore7213dirtylittlewhore7213over 8 years ago
Most amazing story ever.

there was so much love involved!! No creepy father incest crap. just pure love. I wish i had that... you obviously know what your talking about with the sex. it was described perfectly. i loved that she was a virgin also.

luvcuminluvcuminalmost 8 years ago
enjoyed

Surely people come on a sex story site, read sexually explicit stories, to get sexual stimulation..pleasure and then satisfaction...which I did from reading this story...so does it really matter if grammar, or spelling is wrong..it was well written , both the feeling of love and the lovemaking act felt so real..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sweet story

I really enjoyed your story. Enough sex to be hot and enough

love to be sweet

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Hot...

described as how most women would adore to be taken to bed, and made love to! (If only....)

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[10.10.22]

Very Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous