All Comments on 'Sleeping with the Boss'

by Crazeems

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HOT.

I liked it. Very hot. Got me very hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I really loved the voice

in which you told your tale. Totally believable and the characters came to life with the essence for each that was needed. Not too much detail, nor too little, but just enough and in the right places and at the right time to make Danni and Em real and then one could really empathize with them and live the fantasy as one reads it, so to speak. I don't know if it's the english tendency for terseness in speech that helped you or if it's merely the "differentness" from american speech and tone that makes it so delightful, but I read both of your stories and loved them! More, I say! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enraptured.

1st, one of your stories that I have read, If the others are even close to this, -- they will be worth reading,!!.

I loved the way the story unfolded, I hope they " meet " again, !!.

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Awesome

That was a great story , you are an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very Erotic and a Lot of Fun

"Sleeping with the Boss" has all the elements I enjoy in an erotic story: a plausible plot, likable people, hot sex, and a sense of humor about itself. Both my sets of lips are still smiling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very sexy

I found the story both believable and sexy. Very well good and put together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous