Sleepless on the Sofa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I increased the pressure, sucking now with my licks. She trembled under me, grabbing at my hair and forcing my head down. I ignored my aching jaw and gave her all I could. As a slave, as a lover.

Haley came screaming. It was a sudden, convulsing orgasm that made the bed squeak. Soon after, she fell completely limp and panted. Some part of me was proud of my Mistress who had conquered her fears.

I took a deep breath. There was no room for mercy. I grabbed her hips and continued sucking her clit, flicking it with the tip of my tongue.

She started to moan again. When she must have realized what I doing, I knew it was too late for her. She was beyond words and couldn't order me to stop now.

Haley yanked at my hair before her body betrayed her again. She whined once more in pleasure. Her hips lifted slightly from the bed, pressing her closer to my face, if possible.

After the second orgasm subsided, I pulled back and let her gather herself. My mouth and jaw were covered in saliva and her juices. I regained my place on my knees next to the bed. It was breathtaking just to watch her lay there, spent.

Minutes went by before Haley managed to raise her head. Her face was completely red, and her body glistened from sweat. "Oh, my God!"

I lowered my gaze. "I hope the performance was satisfying enough, Mistress."

"You almost killed me!" Haley was on her knees on the bed. There was a wet stain on the sheet where her pussy had been. "I should whip you for torturing me like that. Sick bastard! Yes, your Mistress is pleased. You think you deserve a reward for that?"

"If it pleases my Mistress."

"You forget your place." Haley brought her face right in front of mine. "That was nothing more than the bare minimum of what I expect from you. Don't get cocky because you can waggle your tongue a bit."

"As you say, Mistress."

Haley yanked the rope, and I slumped forward. "Look up." On her knees, legs spread wide, she plunged her fingers into her pussy. "Is this what you want? You want to fuck me with your swollen dick?"

"I only want to please my Mistress."

"Then watch." She reached for her nightstand and got a pink dildo from the drawer. It was the same I had seen in her picture she'd sent on Wednesday. She licked the dildo and then proceeded to give it a sloppy blow job. The whole time, she stared right into my eyes.

I had never wanted to fuck someone so badly. My muscles screamed while I forced myself to stay down and only watch.

After she had gotten the dildo wet enough, she placed it on the bed and impaled herself on it. She bit her lip and started to ride the toy.

I had to clench my fists to not I cry out in frustration. Haley looked so hot, her small breasts bouncing to the rhythm of her movements. She picked up the pace and panted. Her face was pure bliss, splotchy red and sweaty. The dildo vanished into her time after again, the wet squishing sounds echoing in the room. Suddenly, she trembled and collapsed against the wall where the other side of the bed butted up against it.

"You jealous, slave?" Haley asked after regaining her composure. She took the drenched dildo out.

"I am, Mistress. I want to be the one fucking you."

"Such arrogance." She ran her fingers along the dildo and then sucked them. "Are you mad this toy got to make me come?"

"Yes, Mistress." The words came out with more anger than I had meant.

"Maybe I could give you a chance." She crawled to my edge of the bed again.

I rose up a little in anticipation.

"But I want my subjects to get along. Kiss and make up. Then I'll consider your offer." She brought the dildo in front of my face. "Do it, slave."

As I reached to kiss the dildo, Haley wrapped the slack in the rope around her free hand, forcing me to stop halfway. When I struggled forward, she pulled the dildo farther away.

"Don't you want to fuck me?" she asked coyly. "Try harder. Just a peck on the tip."

The collar creaked when I strained myself towards the dildo. I was just going to catch it with my lips when Haley released the rope. I fell forward with a surprised cry. The next thing I knew, the toy was in my mouth. I pulled back, but she followed my movements and the dildo stayed between my lips. I could taste her pussy on it.

"Interesting." She stood up in front of me. The rope was again in her hand, now preventing me from backing away. "So you like sucking things, too. Why didn't you tell me before?"

I was unable to answer with the toy filling my mouth. Best I could manage was incoherent mumble.

"Why are you trying to escape? You two seem to get along so well." She started to move the dildo back and forth without letting it leave my mouth completely. "Surely, you've received enough blow jobs to be able to give one. Or are you embarrassed to have a dildo in your mouth?"

Shame made my lust burn hotter. I relaxed my cheeks and let the toy enter more freely. Every touch of the dildo sent electricity running through my body, straight down to my cock. I pushed my tongue out so the toy could slide along it.

Haley fell silent when I got more comfortable with my movements. I couldn't take the dildo deep, but I picked up the pace. Soon there was more of my drool on the toy than her juices. I looked up into her eyes. Her gaze was mesmerizing.

"Time to get serious." She held the dildo between her thighs as she sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed my hair. "Okay, cocksucker. Let me have it."

The word 'cocksucker' hit me like a punch to the face. I couldn't think straight anymore. Drooling and moaning, I devoured the dildo. Her grip on my hair tightened, and she forced the dildo ever so slightly deeper. On the third time, it hit the back of my throat, and I gagged.

"You're way too good." She released my hair. "Have you done this before?"

I shook my head without releasing the toy from my mouth. I slurped and sucked furiously. I wanted to make my Mistress proud.

She eventually yanked the dildo out of my mouth. "Enough. You did well." She put the toy on the nightstand and laid back fully on the bed now, spreading her legs. "On your knees here."

The lower part of my face was drenched in drool while I took my place between her legs. She teased her nipples and licked her lips, still staring up at me.

"Your hands here," Haley said, tapping the bed on both sides of her head.

I assumed the position.

She unfastened the rope from the collar and gripped the ring with her finger. "Are you listening, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I liked watching you. Did you like being my cocksucker?"

Shame hit me again, and I looked away. "Very much, Mistress."

"We need to think of something more suitable for the next time. Now, you are going to fuck me." She reached down and took my cock in her hand. She stroked it indifferently and pulled my face over hers. "Do you think you can make me come with this?"

"I do, Mistress."

"Bold words. If you do, I might let you come." Haley pressed the tip of my cock against her pussy. "Now, push all the way in. As slowly as you can."

I saw the pleasure engulf her when I penetrated her. Her mouth opened, and she let out a long, satisfied sigh. Her warm wetness embraced my cock. It sent waves of ecstasy coursing through me. I was desperate to come.

The deeper I got, the more restless her hips became. She pulled me to a sloppy, forceful kiss. Our tongues fought for room, and I sucked her lower lip.

When my cock was finally buried inside her, she pushed my head back. "You will now fuck me as hard as you can. You may come only after me." She grabbed the sheets and nodded. "Do it, slave!"

I was moving before I made the conscious decision. Our bodies came together with a loud slap every time I thrust in. Haley's blank stare told me she'd needed this just as much as I did. Her slender body jerked in the rhythm of me slamming into her. She pulled her knees next to her head so I could get even deeper.

It was so hard not to come. I had to close my eyes, so I couldn't see her craving expression. After a long day of restrained arousal, my balls were ready burst at any time. I wouldn't last for long. I had to make her come right now.

I lowered my elbows on the bed and pinned them against her shoulders. I thrust deep into her and pushed her to meet my cock. The ring on my collar kept hitting my sweaty skin.

Haley dug her nails into my shoulders while she sucked my neck. Her mouth was a branding iron on my skin. My head sank while I concentrated my every muscle into fucking her. Her back arched and her legs shook violently. She bucked and yelled as the orgasm took her.

I had completed my task.

My orgasm came so suddenly, I let out a cry of my own. Hot bursts shot into her, making me convulse in their rhythm. It was a painful release without end. I heard myself scream. I was so lost in the pleasure, forgetting when and where I was.

It felt like forever, but somehow, I survived and my body came back under my control. I gasped for air. My body spent, I collapsed on top of Haley.

For a long time, we just laid there panting and sweating, unable to speak. I could feel her heart racing in her chest. Smell the scent of sex in the air. Everything was silent, like a storm that had ended in an instant.

Haley grabbed my collar feebly and pushed me next to her. "Now, it's time for your reward, if you choose to accept it."

I just nodded, too tired to talk. But my eyes followed her hand as it reached out.

She grabbed the dildo and still trembling, she slipped it into her pussy. She brought the cum-dripping toy in front of my face. "Suck it some more, slave."

In the back of my mind, I had known this was probably coming. It was in the story I had shown her today. I could choose to accept it...I could choose to refuse.

This was the first time anyone had ever suggested this to me. I had already sucked the dildo. Why not take the next step? It's not like I'd never tasted my own cum.

I grabbed her hand and took the dildo in my mouth. The cum tasted salty. It had its own, weird, thick but watery texture. I swallowed the bit that stayed on my tongue.

She leaned on her elbow and watched, pushing the dildo deeper while I moaned and sucked.

Her breathing suddenly grew heavier. She lay on her back once more, pinching and twisting her nipples.

I reached my hand between her legs and lightly rubbed her clit. She arched on the bed, coming again with a choked cry. It was a small orgasm, yet it seemed to leave her completely spent.

The dildo slipped from my mouth and fell next to me.

With fumbling fingers herself now, Haley removed the collar and wiped at my face. "Are you okay?" Her voice had lost its commanding tone.

"Yes."

"Good." She wrapped her body around me and pressed a kiss on my shoulder. "I feared I went too far."

"It was all good. Really good."

"Yes, it was."

***

I didn't even remember closing my eyes. I woke up to find Haley drawing circles on my chest with her finger. My mind felt like it had been on fire. Every thought and movement took extra effort. "Sorry. I dozed off."

"I just woke up, too."

I wanted to talk about our experience, but I didn't know what to say. So I just smiled up at her.

"I'm going have to crawl to lecture tomorrow." Haley kissed my chest. "You were wonderful, Tom."

"You, too. How did you manage all that? You were so natural."

"I did some theater back in high school. Apart from that, I kept googling and researching." Haley rolled onto her back and yelped. She reached beneath her and laughed, producing the dildo. "Your nemesis."

"Did you get the idea from the story?"

"Yeah." She wiped dried saliva from the toy. "It was way hotter than I thought."

"You are evil."

"You could've used the safe word."

"I hope it wasn't too weird."

"Have you always been into that?" she asked.

"I don't know. Sucking just feels good. My mouth is sensitive."

"Good to know." Haley put the dildo on top of the night stand. "And no, I wasn't put off by you fantasizing eating cum and other stuff."

A wave of shame crashed over me, and I looked away.

"I don't think it's embarrassing," Haley said softly.

"It is, a little." I meant that, but the memory of sucking the dildo was making me hard again.

"We can do it again some time. If you want. All of this...and more." She must have taken notice of my growing boner because she began to casually stroke it. And her voice was huskier when she said, "It was really, really hot to order you around. When you were sucking the dildo, I thought I'd die if I didn't get you inside me."

I chuckled. "I think I came more than ever."

"At least it felt like that," she nodded.

I grew restless under her touch. "What was your original plan, or do you want to keep it as a secret?"

"I was going to make you eat me and then fuck me against a wall. Like with me not touching the floor at all."

"Yeah. That would be hot."

"It would." Her words seemed absentminded while she kept staring at my hardening cock. "You don't think..."

My muscles were spent, but I had regained some of my strength while sleeping. "Definitely." I took the collar from the pillow. "Please, put this back on me."

"You don't have to..."

"I want to feel it on me when I slam you against the wall."

Haley kissed me while putting the collar on. "Pleasure me, slave."

I sat on the desk chair, and she stood hovering over me, fingering herself. I started to lean forward to eat her, but she shook her head.

"I don't know what has come over me." She grabbed my cock and guided it towards her pussy. "I've been in heat for the whole week. Like a wild animal."

"Me, too." I took her hips and pushed them down impaling her on my cock. We both moaned.

She placed her hands on my shoulders and moved her body up and down. Now that she was on top, I felt her muscles clench and release against my cock. Her head slumped onto my shoulder.

I stroked my hands over her silky skin for a moment and then wrapped my arms around her while I sucked her nipple. Then I took a firm grip of her thighs. "Wrap your legs around me." I stood up.

I looked around the bedroom. There was furniture or tacks holding up posters against all of the walls. I tightened my grip on her and rushed out of the room. I was heading to the kitchen, but the hallway would do. I crashed against the wall.

Haley screamed in apparent pleasure as the force drove my full length into her.

I fucked her fast and hard. She held tight, her breasts bouncing between us. Soon we were sweaty again, and it was difficult to hold onto her. I slammed into her with all my might, grunting every time I drove my cock into her.

The whole day of lust and excitement had us still going. It took only couple of dozen thrusts before she was coming again.

She slipped a little, and my cock plunged in at a new angle. After a couple of more times, I shot my load into her. At the back of my mind, I knew I needed to let her down easily before she fell out of my arms on her own.

I pulled out and leaned against the wall, trying not to collapse to the floor myself.

Haley slid to her knees. She tried to grab my cock, but she didn't seem to be able to keep her hand closed around it. She ended up pressing her cheek to my thigh, her hot breath tickling my deflating erection with each heavy exhale.

I just panted and hoped my muscles would recover before I died of exhaustion. Somehow, I managed to join her on the floor. As she knelt beside me, I saw big gobs of cum dripping from her pussy. I started to lean in to lick it up when a sudden creak startled me.

The front door opened. A cold breeze blew against my overheated body. A young, black, broad-shouldered woman with short hair stood in the open doorway.

It was Brie with a bag full of groceries in her arms. She stared at us and then burst into laughter.

Our eyes met and panic struck me. I still had the collar on. I grabbed my clothes and ran out.

12