Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the precision of a surgeon, I picked at the fabric, careful not to grab any pubes. The fabric lifted slowly and once I had it about an inch or so above her sweet smelling snatch, I pulled it aside and it wedged in the left crevice between her leg and pussy. Looking down in the dark, I spotted the Holy Grail, a thin slit, hairless and tight. She had puffy little lips but they were closed and I couldn't wait to get inside.

Was I crazy? I was already in enough trouble to get myself locked up. She was of age of course but molestation, sex without consent, these thoughts ran through my head and banged headlong into contrary thoughts, how great would she taste and could I get her off without awaking her. I bit my lower lip and leaned in for a whiff. Without her clothes in the way, I got a better whiff of her womanly scent and she was intoxicating. As I got my face within a half-inch of her young vagina, the urge to taste her overwhelmed me and I stuck my tongue out and tapped it on her young slit. I was high on her slit so I was just below her clit. Her pelvis shifted downward away from my touch ever so slightly.

I sat back up and looked her over. It was an involuntary movement by her and she was still fast asleep. I waited for a second and leaned back over her. Putting my tongue against her slit was great but I wanted inside. Sticking my tongue out, I honed in on the hood of her little clit and pressed on it. Again her body moved away from my touch by then it relaxed and I felt it push slightly upward. 'Fuck,' I thought, she was probably having some erotic dream and I was help triggering it. Pressing hard on her hood, I felt her clit hardening beneath my pressure. Slipping my tongue off her clit I let slide down her tight slit and my pressure slowly and deliberately split her open. The taste of her bald muff was exquisite and I allowed my tongue to slide down as far as possible between her taut legs. Reaching the bottom of her lips, I slipped upward toward her clit without bring my tongue off her. On my up stroke, her legs spread a little wider as if she was inviting my probing tongue.

My desire to bring her off in her dream was heightened by the events unfolding in front of me. She hadn't awoken but her body posture had changed and with her legs sprawled open like a frog lying on its back. Slipping my tongue back down along her slit, I pushed it inside more and more in an attempt to taste her nectar. Halfway along her slit my tongue found its way into her tight vaginal cavity and slipped inside deeper then I had before and found her wetness. The sensation sent shockwaves through Ming's body and her hips rose up to meet my mouth. Opening my mouth I sucked on her delicious pussy as her hips rose and then fell.

Ming's body fell to the mattress beneath her and in one motion turned away from me and toward the back of the couch where he head faced. Moving quickly, I barely avoided getting caught between her legs and scissor locked. Her right knee grazed my chin as I brought my face out from between her legs and sat back. Ignoring all of that, I looked upward along her body to see if she was awakening. I was happy to see that she was just rolling on her side and sticking her young ass at me.

Smiling to myself, I couldn't believe my luck. I'm an ass man and it was now pointed right at me. Tilting my head, I stuck my face in her backside around her loose shorts and upside down from how she was laying and stuck my tongue in between her legs and ass crack. I tasted her slit and slid my tongue up toward her spine so my tongue slipped across her tight sphincter and then back again.

A soft moan escaped Ming's lips and sounded like a distant whimper. I smiled to myself and used my hands to softly pry open her legs a little to stick my tongue in further. Like when she was on her back, her body moved to allow me better access. Her right hip slipped forward and she rolled slightly to her stomach and her legs scissored open. Grasping the moment, I turned my head so I could paint her backside and young vagina with my tongue. Using my fingers, I split open her ass crack and stared at my bounty. Her lower pussy and tight round bunghole stared back at me and seemingly ached for attention. Taking my right hand, I brought a finger to her moist opening and inched it inside. Her ass rose away from me and then pushed back against my probing finger. Her pussy engulfed my finger and squeezed it and her little body spasm and relaxed. I don't think she came but she definitely felt an electric charge surge through her snatch and body.

I was turned on and my drunken mind forgot for a moment where I was as I now began to slip my moist index finger in and out of her snatch. Her pussy seemed to respond as she pushed it back against my finger almost trying to catch it and hold it tight. Seizing the moment, I used my tongue to tickle her little sphincter. Her tight muscles there and in her young cunt loosened and tightened from my assault.

'Fuck,' I heard my mind scream, as I couldn't believe my luck. Ming was a sleeping beauty and I was getting the heavenly good fortune to play with her and her tight little body. Withdrawing my index finger, I stuck my thumb in her pussy and it sunk in with a sucking sound. Slipping my four fingers under her I gently massaged and tapped on her young clit. It was begging for attention as it stuck up hard against my wet fingers and the sensation caused her hips to gently rise and fall. Taking my free hand I split open Ming's ass cheeks with my thumb and index finger so I could work on her little asshole. I played my tongue across her cracked and alternated it with a soft stabbing at its heart and center.

Young Ming's lower body quivered and shook beneath me as I worked hard to get her off. Each spasm driving me closer to my goal and desire, my cock was raging in my pants like a bucking bronco wanting to be released from its' stall. I had forgot all about where I was and who was around us. She had begun to let a slow soft burst of moans but nothing loud enough to gain attention so I worked on.

'Cum for me you little cunt,' I heard my mind urge her in some telepathic omission. It must have worked as Ming's body began to violently hump the mattress beneath her and her legs quaked beneath me in a beautiful out of control dance. The sight of it made me want more so I continued my assault through it until her body slowed and shook a couple of long and final times.

I had actually got Ming off. I was proud of my backside-eating prowess and slowly withdrew my moist hand from her satisfied snatch. Giving her asshole one last licking, it tightened and winked in approval.

I moved now to smooth out her bottoms as to pretend what happened never took place. Ming had now rolled completely on her belly and her body sunk hard on the mattress. I noticed her arms clutch the pillow beneath her and squeeze. She was still fast asleep and her head faced away from me and toward the couch.

I now had all the motivation to beat off in the bathroom, so I moved to get up and leave the scene of the crime. As I poised to rise from my spot, almost on cue, Ming switched her head from facing the couch to facing toward me. In the dark I could see her eyes were still closed and her mouth opened and closed as she gently ran her tongue across her lips. The head of my cock twitched from the sight of this but I didn't want to chance it. My mind, despite being soaked in booze, knew it was a good time to leave and I didn't need to chance being discovered, especially since I had an incredibly fine memory already.

I moved to rise again and had to push my cock to the side as its steeliness was causing discomfort. Ming moved again and I turned carefully to watch her. Her mouth let out an inaudible sound and her left hand rose to her mouth and she unconsciously inserted her thumb. She is a 'thumb sucker,' I heard my mind say and add, 'Sweet!'

I lowered myself back down to watch and was pleased to see her young mouth working her lucky thumb over. She wasn't just holding it there but softly sucking on it and moving it with her tongue.

'Oh fuck," I exclaimed and my cock was now telepathically sending me messages. 'If you remove, her thumb, maybe she'll do that to me,' my cock offered. Man, was I drunk and horny, I thought and my mind concurred with my cock.

Being positioned beside her hips, I had to inch up sideways to her head. Her mouth still worked on her thumb and the sound was like a dinner bell calling me over. With her head on the pillow, she was a few inches below my waist so I knew it was going to take some effort to make this work. Looking over Ming's angelic face, I could tell she was still fast asleep and unaware of what me and my cock had planned. Funny but my heart started racing again at the thought of my new plan.

I undid my pants, careful now to make sure the sound of the zipper was as inaudible as possible. Going slowly, I slipped it down as I glanced at Ming and then around the room. Not one of the girls had changed their position and obviously they were all oblivious to be devilish deeds.

Once my zipper was down, I realized my belt on my pants would make it harder to operate and move my hips and cock around Ming's face and mouth. I undid my belt and the metal clasp made more noise then I ever remember it doing. Letting my pants slip off my hips, I pulled them down and out of the way. They bunched just below my knees as I kneeled in front the pretty little Asian and I moved to my briefs. My cock was rock hard and strained against the 'pee hole' opening. Reaching down between my legs, I undid the one button there and my cock head popped out fiercely. I suddenly became aware of the coolness in the room as it played across the warm surface of my bulbous tip. With all my fooling around with young Ming's pussy and cute little button asshole, a pool of precum wet my tiny slit. It hung there like a teardrop in the dark.

I inched forward and reached up toward the back of the couch behind Ming to steady myself. Doing a practice run, I leaned in and pushed my hips at her beautiful young face. My hard cock came within inches of her mouth and the back of her hand as she sucked on her thumb. Reaching down with my free left hand, I pointed it at her mouth and figured it would be a tough go of feeding her my cock form this angle but I was willing to make the sacrifice.

Practicing a thrust I pushed my hips forward and allowed my cock to slide across the back of her hand and her soft flesh of her left cheek. The anticipation of the moment her mouth touched my cock was building and I sighed as I pulled back. Just at that moment, young Ming moved slightly and instead of just sliding gently across her cheek my cock slapped on her cheek and my precum drip dropped.

My eyes went wide as I watched it land on her smooth cheek just centimeters from her lips and her suckling thumb. I sat back on my haunches and watched Ming's face for a reaction. What happened next was to go down in my masturbatory lore, with her eyes closed, her mouth released her thumb and her index finger curled around the moist drop of precum and half scooped, half dragged it into her mouth. Her thumb went back in her mouth and my cock hardened as the thought of her swallowing my load consumed me.

My focus shifted now to how to get little Ming to swap my cock for her thumb. Ming's thumb was tiny and short, her thumbnail perfectly manicured. My cock tonight was at its' fullest, proudest, and as hard as it had been in a long time. Just watching her little mouth working on her poor digit had me going. Another large drop of precum accumulated on my dickhead and the thought of serving it to young Ming was almost too much to bear.

Lacking anything really ingenious, I thought of the straight approach. Reaching down I could hook her wrist and pull her hand away from her face and her thumb form her mouth. But the thought of me having to tug at her wrist hard and waking her up stopped me. She was working the thumb pretty good and her suction might be too hard to break, I thought and laughed at myself. Then a thought came to mind from sleepovers and college pranks of my youth. A great perverted variation of the shaving cream trick. I could lightly tickle her nose or some part of her body and her hand would have to move to itch it and thus the opening I needed. Instead of bringing a handful of shaving cream to her face, she'd be taking her hand and thumb away from her mouth and the distraction could give me an opening.

I sat back and looked at her delectable body and thought about where to tickle. Between her legs seemed like fun but she hadn't brought her hands down when my face was between it. Her lovely perky young breasts needed a good tweaking but she could get her hand from her mouth to them and back too quickly for me to get my cock in her mouth. I settled on her right kneecap so she'd use her right hand to itch it. Moving to lightly tickle it, my mind fixated on her little moist pussy and had to get another lick. Shifting my body a little I leaned over her crotch and placed my head over her clothes covered pussy. She smelt delicious and I pulled her little loose shorts aside and dipped in for another taste. Running my tongue down along her slit, I licked up her lovely nectar and split her lips open.

"Fuck, I'd love to sit her on my desk in my office and really give her a complete tonguing," I screamed in my head and my hand moved to stroke my cock and nearly caused me to tumble.

Having done this before and getting more comfortable with my actions and surroundings, I finished with a good hard suck on her hard little clit. Her hips responded with a little, quick undulation and cunt muscles tightened and released. One good turn, deserved another so I did it again and she responded the same way only in a harder, more spasmodic way and from her lips I heard a muffled moan escape around her thumb and hand.

I sat back up and smiled at my little prize and lightly ran my middle finger around the top of Ming's right kneecap. She flexed her knee in reaction and I stopped. I watched her mouth and her hand didn't move. I tickled her knee and again and she flexed and rolled her leg again. Her mouth wasn't releasing her thumb anytime soon I figured but tried it one more time when her leg came to rest. The third time was a charm as I just lightly brushed it and her thumb popped from her mouth and her hand lowered itself to her knee. The sound of the pop and the opening of Ming's cute little pouty mouth were like the cracking of the safe's combination and opening a bank's vault. I was in, I thought, and I moved to her mouth in lightening speed, so quick I surprised myself. Not wanting to just shove it in, I offered the tip and head of my cock to her wanton mouth. My precum hit her lips and front teeth and she instinctively ran her tongue across them. I watched her expression and she gave none but opened her mouth wider to take in my large bulbous head.

I smiled to myself as I watched her little mouth and lips work on my cock head. Her right hand was lightly itching at her right knee as she raised it in front of her while I fed her my warm prick. Reaching down with my right hand I stroked my cock with my right hand as I placed my left hand on the back of the couch to steady myself.

"That's it," I heard myself say as I felt Ming's hungry mouth pull my cock into her little moist opening. I felt her tongue licking across my slit and around my blunt head.

The feeling emanating from my cock was exquisite. Now it was my time to moan and I bit my lower lip as little Ming licked and sucked at my cock as I stroked it in my hand. I tried to keep from sticking my cock all the way in her mouth and began slowly sawing it back and forth between her lips. Her mouth was wet and moist and seemed to be pulling at my cock.

Just as I got a good rhythm and I felt ready to explode at any minute, my heart sunk into my chest and my head began to pound. My left hand which; had been resting up on the back of the couch was softly covered by Frankie's now. In her sleep, she had rolled into the couch and brought her left hand up on the back of our couch and landing on mine she grasped it and held it. In her unconscious state, the familiarity of a hand and of holding hands must have taken over as she almost played with my digits as she slept.

"Oh God," I said to myself as my cock felt so good in Ming's mouth and now I risked dumping the apple cart if I pulled my hand away from Frankie's. I carefully peered over the back of the couch at the girls and where they lay and tried my best to see Frankie and make sure she was in fact asleep. It was impossible without pulling out of Ming's mouth so I ducked back done and hoped for Frankie to release my hand.

Frankie's hand and her handholding were proving to be a distraction and I tired to focus back on Ming and jerking off in her mouth. Just as I began to settle in and find a good rhythm again, Ming brought her hand back to her mouth and my eyes went wide as it brushed across my balls and hand. I thought the jig was up as her hand would sense my cock and body in her face and a message would go from hand to brain alerting it of an intruder alert.

"All hands on deck, all hands on deck, a pervert is trying to fuck my face," I thought and cracked myself up.

What happened next blew my mind and moved me closer to cumming than I had been all this time. Ming's hand opened and moved to grasp my cock. Quickly I released my grip on my cock to accommodate her hand and put it on my hip. Ming's hand deftly grabbed my shaft and held it before her mouth. Her body shifted slightly and she rolled on her side facing me and her mouth picked up its pace. Just as I figured I couldn't be more amazed, her hand began tugging at my shaft, jerking me off as she sucked and worked my cock head.

"Oh Yes," I uttered to myself but then couldn't be sure I hadn't said it aloud.

My ass cheeks tightened as Ming's mouth had my balls ready to explode. I felt myself want to hump her face but feared gagging her and waking her up. Carefully I rocked my hips and enjoyed the sensation of Ming's tight passage and talented tongue.

"Oh god, that's it, suck it, suck it," I said to myself as I neared the end and a beautiful release. "Fuck," how am I going to cum?" I thought now and laughed to myself. My cock slipped into her mouth and then popped out and repeated. 'What will I do with the mess,' I screamed inside my brain as I neared the point of no return.

"Oh Daddy!" I heard with a moan and my eyes went wide. Looking around I saw no one had moved in the room. My daughter hadn't awoken and caught me getting blown by her tiny little friend. None of the other girls had moved and caught me in the act. Did I actually hear that? Who said it? I looked down at Ming and exploded.

"Oh fuck," I said as my cock came loose from Ming's mouth and I spurted a torrent of cum at her cute little face. White strings of moist cum flew at her open mouth, closed eyes, nose, and chin. Her hand came off my cock and I reached down to finish the job. I was in an animalistic mode and jerked off as the feeling and sensation grabbed me and I came hard and emptied my balls.

Ming was asleep and the cum covered her face, neck and hair. Her hand had released my cock and now moved to her mouth and she began sucking on her thumb again, oblivious to what was on her face or had happened. I smiled at my finished product and moved to get out of the room. Cleaning Ming up would probably only get me caught so I decided it was best for me to leave now. It was then that I realized I had Frankie's hand in mine. As my climax neared I had grabbed her hand and held it and probably squeezed it throughout my ejaculation. I was happy the two girls were such deep sleepers and let go of Frankie's flaccid hand. Not wasting time to zip up, I stood and pulled my pants up and hunched over moved quickly from the room.