Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I got in the hall I collected myself and zipped up my pants. Listening I heard no new noise coming from the living room and peeked in. The girls were still fast asleep and except for the cummy mess all over Ming's pretty face, no one could be sure I was ever in the room.

"Ha-ha," I laughed to myself, as it was a pretty big exception. I moved quickly to our master bedroom and slid beside our bed. My wife was still fast asleep also and had rolled on her side facing my side of the bed and me. Stripping quickly down to just my briefs, I climbed beneath the sheets and rolled on my side facing away form my wife. I was suddenly very sober but relaxed and falling asleep seemed like a snap now. As I closed my eyes, my wife's arm looped over my side and pulled me close to her. I slipped back into her and let her small body spoon me. Devilishly, I lifted the covers and brought her arm and hand underneath and moved it to my crotch. I placed it on my happily spent cock and felt her give it a light squeeze as she took hold of it in her sleep. I smiled to myself and drifted off to sleep.

As I lost consciousness, the one thought I had was, 'Who said that?' 'Who said 'Oh daddy!' Was it one of the other girls moaning in their sleep? Ming? Or was it my own subconscious mind? Man, my wife's hand on my cock felt awesome.

*****

I slept hard, long, and restful to the point when I awoke I had to look around to see where I was. Lying flat on my back, I stared up at the ceiling and thought to myself. I was very content and rested and looked around the room. My wife had obviously got up early and gone about her business. The house was quiet or at least it seemed to be. Looking down at the covers in front of me I noticed I was 'tenting' and I smiled to myself. The little tiger obviously enjoyed last night's little rendezvous and was standing proud and ready to storm the beaches again. I smiled to myself and thought of cute little Ming and her soft, wet mouth. I gathered myself and climbed out of bed. Usually I walked around my house in my underwear without a care in the world but I figured the girls might still be over so I threw on some gym shorts and my college t-shirt.

I went to the bathroom and drained myself as I brushed my teeth. My cock was semi-hard so it made it hard to pee but I managed. Checking my face in the mirror, I brushed my hair and then splashed some water on my face. Content with the way I looked, I moved down the hall to the kitchen to get some coffee.

The excited squealing of 18 & 19 year old girls hit my ears as I neared the kitchen and I slowed down. I listened for conversation and was disappointed, as it wasn't very interesting. They were making breakfast and each girl was talking about what they liked to eat. I listened for each voice and knew all the girls were still assembled and hanging out in my kitchen. I didn't hear my wife's voice so I figured she was at the grocery store or at the gym. I puffed out my chest and walked into the kitchen with a smile on.

"Hi ladies," I said as I looked at each one of them and smiled and gave them all a playful wink. Frankie was eating some cereal; she obviously passed on the eggs and hash browns they were over cooking in too much grease. White milk dribbled from her mouth ass she tried to say 'hi' back and cracked herself up at her awkwardness. Hannah was stretching at the far end of the table, her tight long body pressing against her tight t-shirt and her nipples poking at the fabric. Suddenly self conscious with me there she rolled her shoulders and placed her hands in front of her on the table to hide her young perky breasts. She smiled sheepishly and pretended to eat her eggs.

"Hi Mr. Jones," Mindy chimed as she bit at a smoked sausage stabbed on her fork long ways. I smiled to myself as she stuck her tongue out as she moved to bit it and then took it in her mouth and crunched off a good section.

"Hi Mindy," I said as I neared the coffee pot and moved my hand to open the cabinet above it to get a cup down. I looked back at her and spotted little Ming at the table too. She smiled at me then looked to Ming and back at me. She had a half eaten piece of melon on her plate. She had carefully sliced it to eat it in neat little sections.

I felt suddenly self-conscious looking over at Ming but she gave me no indication she knew anything had happened last night. Playing it off I reached down and petted Max who suddenly realized I had come into the room.

"Hi Max Ole Boy!" I said and scratched the left side of his face and ear. Easily satisfied, he turned and went back to his blanket across the kitchen and lay down. I turned to my cup and filled it to the top. As I brought it to my mouth and took a big mouthful, I heard my daughter start laughing and call my name.

"Dad, dad you know what Ming did last night?" she quipped excitedly. She was looking at Ming and the other girls and then to me.

I looked at Melanie and shrugged. I looked at the other girls and they were all giggling and looking at Ming. Ming shook her head and smiled sheepishly. In her broken English she protested, "Ju guys, come on ah weddy." Pretending to be angry, she brought her arms up to her chest and crossed them in a fake huff.

"That's what it looked like," Frankie joked and the girls busted out laughing. Ming got the joke and couldn't hold her fake pout any longer and giggled too. Her cute little body shook in the chair as she brought her right hand to cover her mouth.

"Eww, gross," Hannah said, and made the girls giggle too.

I quickly knew what they were talking about and my face went red from embarrassment. Using my best poker face, I played it off as if I had no inside information and didn't know what they were talking about.

"Ming blew her nose in her sleep and it ended up everywhere," my daughter said with a smile. I looked around the room at the girls and then at Ming. She smiled at me and nodded her head that it was true.

I choked back my coffee as I tried not to spurt it out or gag on it as I took in what the girl's thought had happened. Relieved, I relaxed and caught myself before I did either.

"Looked like she was visited by the 'Cum Fairy'" Mindy replied and the girls started giggling again hysterically and I was forced to spit my coffee into my cup now. The girls saw my reaction and laughed again as my daughter scolded Mindy for talking like that in front of her dad.

"Sorry Mr. Jones," she exclaimed with a frown that drew more laughter from the girls.

"It's alright," I said as I collected and tried to cover myself, "I hate cold coffee." I went over to the sink and spilled it out and rinsed my cup and turned it upside down on the counter. "I'm going to be in the garage, if anyone calls, Mel," I told her and I excused myself.

*****

I went outside in the garage and rolled my eyes as I thought about the last few minutes in the kitchen and the girls' conversation. The girls had an inkling of what had actually happened but obviously couldn't conceive that it really went down that way. I smiled at myself and moved to my car to pick up some of the trash inside. I started doing busy work to calm and collect myself. 'Wow,' I thought. I reveled in what had happened last night as it played like a hi-def movie in my mind.

"Bye Misser Wones," Ming said from behind me. I had no idea how long she had been behind me but I snapped to attention as our late night movie came to a screaming halt in front of my mind's eye.

"Oh bye Ming," I said as I turned to her and waved my hand. She had had her bike in our garage and was now mounting it as she flipped her 'pink & black' backpack over her shoulders. She almost lost control as she tired to do both at the same time. She was wearing a cute little pair of pink shorts and a white half shirt showing off her taut little stomach muscles. I took her in as she caught herself and gained control of the bike and her backpack.

"Did you have fun last night?" I asked, trying to appear calm and nonchalant. I moved to our black trashcan inside our garage to dump what I had collected. I tired my best to pretend it was all that I had on my mind. I reached for the lid and took my eyes off Ming for a second and then turned hoping to watch her little butt as she bicycled away.

"Yeah I did," she said and smiled at me and then as she jumped on her bike and began to peddle away, she added, "Ree shoo do dat ageen, Daddy."

My mouth went agape even though I told it not to. My mouth went suddenly arid dry even though I tried to look cool and calm. My face went red and flushed even though I tried to appear aloof. I spotted Ming's cute little bottom as it wiggled from one side of the lucky bike seat to the other. Moving my eyes upward, I caught her sly little knowing smile before she turned her head and sped away.

"Faa!" I heard my head scream as I realized what had just happened between us. "Ho Ree Faa!" my mind corrected and re-emphasized.