All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Ch. 07: Home for Xmas'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
jrj8jrj8over 8 years ago
More...

there must be more of this tale of debauchery and seduction inside your perverted brain.. Get back to your keyboard and let your fingers keep typing. You owe it to all your readers who sit panting, dripping and wanting more.. Thank you in advance for your words so far.... PS.. I think I love you..!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 8 years ago
I will miss this

Thais is and fas fantastic keep writing pls nikki u are Fantastic!

jbdeepjbdeepabout 8 years ago
Family gathering

This is s great story! Amy needs to meet dad! ;-)

OlebillOlebillabout 8 years ago
not so good.

It was good right up to the point of other people getting involved especially her dad. Why can't some of you writers write a good story of siblings being together yes there is going to be times when they will find it hard but if it is love between them it will survive if its just lust then know doubt it will crash and they will end up not talking or see each other for a very long time.

ChrsinnTXChrsinnTXabout 8 years ago
more please!!!!

this series has been so HOT!! when is the next chapter cumming? soon please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The story was soooooo great up until this chapter. The dad absolutely ruined it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about Dad joining in at this point... sorta stretching my suspension of disbelief, but still hot....... either way, I hope you keep adding to this series. Can't just leave it there.

Charlie85016Charlie85016almost 8 years ago

Nikki you have the most disgusting, perverted, filthy, crude and dirty imagination and

I fucking love it. What would be the point of writing a story about incest between a brother and sister if they were the only two people involved. It would get pretty boring very quickly if it was just the two of them constantly fucking, as there are only so many positions and holes for them to go at. But, introduce other ingredients into the mix and you very quickly get a story that can be kept interesting and keeps the reader guessing as to what will happen next.

I have read a lot of your work recently and in my opinion you are one of the best writers of erotic stories on this site. I fail to understand a lot of the criticism you receive from members of this site. If they want perfect grammar and spelling surely a site dedicated to virtually every type of sexual activity known to mankind is not the place to come. The reason I visit this site is to read about predominantly fantasy situations where members of the opposite sex end up fucking each other's brains out and in the process making me so horny that I finish up masturbating and relieving my pent up sexual urges.

I particularly loved the scenes in this story when Amy became involved and was the instigator of Grant playing with and eventually fucking his own sister. This was such a turn on and kept me as hard as a rock throughout the whole scenario.

At the end of the day Nikki these are your stories and you and you alone take them in the direction that you want them to go in. My comment to people who don' necessarily like your direction is to go and red somebody else's work and leave you to write totally unfettered.

They have the Booker Prize for Literature which I doubt you would stand very much chance of winning however if they had the Fucker Prize for Erotic Literature you would win it hands down.

Keep up the good work.

Licks and kisses returned

Charlie

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
that will do me

when she went after daddy it killed it for me. great read up until then though, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

Will you continue this delicious story? I'd love for her father to fuck her knowing she's awake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well this sucked

Seriously? Adding the father sucked. It was great up until this point and now it looks like you're not writing as much so this may be how you leave it.

animal99animal99about 7 years ago
More!

Nikki, I love your story series. I would have been too shy to request your kinky twists but I relish each one you come up with! Please continue this series! Thanks for these stories! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved the series until this one.

I would love to see the continuation of the series between Nikki, her brother and his girlfriend Amy. There are still a lot of crazy shit I can see them getting into.

JSipesJSipesabout 6 years ago
Mom

Why couldn’t Mom sneak behind Dad’s back and play with her daughter’s naked body? She could slip into her daughter’s room during the night on the pretext of checking on her.

user589151315user589151315over 4 years ago

This has been a fantastic series until now. I especially love that it's a brother & sister story and more than that, it's told entirely from her point of view. Too many of these stories are from his point of view and it's hard to find the good ones like this told from the sisters point of view.

The ONLY thing I didn't care for was this last bit where daddy got involved. Amy was a great addition and I think the story could have gone on another few chapters just with Amy, Nikki, and her brother.

I'm sorry but adding daddy just totally killed it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I actually liked that the author added the daddy

shyspudshyspudover 3 years ago

loved it...not so much the last chapter though if im honest

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
love the sleep walking series

It's a shame daddy didn't fuck her the way daddy should!

maybe the family dog could get in on the action

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Among the very best!

M1sterPM1sterPalmost 3 years ago

This sleepwalk series has been one of the best on here. Ok, the brother and his girlfriend were a great addition but daddy is a little too much.

Brother and girlfriend have only reached base camp and the stories can go much further with just them two.

All in all bloody brilliant and thank you Nikki.

Licks and kisses

Mark

DomidaneDomidaneover 2 years ago

Why do you have to add the dad. Spoiled the whole series.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

I agree... Shouldn't have added the dad! It was great up to that point!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

damn that was great

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Sorry reading a story that has sex between the dad and daughter just doesn't do it for me and can't get it to them that is probably because I have a daughter myself and can't even fantom it that is just too wrong even in a fantasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES