All Comments on 'Sleepwalking Dad'

by EroticJoeRotica

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A very good Start, please keep going with the stories. I will look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexy dad

Dad seems a very sexy guy -- does he have a hairy chest, pubes, a treasure trail?

63lsmith63lsmithover 7 years ago
NICE

A nice story but way to short. Hoping to see more and longer chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
,

...šŸ’¦

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 7 years ago
It's got the action, It's got the Motion

Talk about a 'quickie', this one has it. It set the stage, introduced the actors, had a little dialogue and all of the action ... As if it was race. Somewhat all inclusive to pass the test for a "1,000 words or less contest" but it was over almost before it started; even for this slow reader. Know that I've read your other stories and give you credit for Having the Talent - this one also demonstrates the proven fact, but I'm gonna wait for your next offerings. It WILL be worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I wish you would continue this. Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I'd love to read more about this...it's hot.

Lars420Lars420over 2 years ago

That's fkn hot !!!šŸ˜›

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice I had a nephew that was a sleepwalker, he would actually get in bed with people. That's a whole other story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great intro. Would love to see more of their story and relationship.

masaguaporfavormasaguaporfavor7 months ago

Fuck this is a hot story bud. Thanks for posting it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEroticJoeRotica@EroticJoeRotica
A true believer in the wide spectrum of sexuality, endorsing the idea that clear cut guidelines of sexual orientation or identity or preference is counter-intuitive to the overall condition of human mental health.