All Comments on 'Slightest Intentions'

by supahstoopid

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good

Would love to have heard more on them fucking her together

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Now that she's cheated....

These 2 studs need to blackmail her into banging all their friends...including that dude from the other room who missed out.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Needs a few more chapters

Jay and Fred need to keep fucking you and put you into a position that when your boyfriend returns home he is met with a growing belly on you that goes on to become a son or daughter to him. This story needs continued so that he can go on and fuck your friend as well and may knock her up, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hope this is just the first chapter ...

Hope this is just the first chapter and that you develop this story to conclusion. Jay and Fred definitely need to blackmail this slut into becoming their weekend fucktoy to share with all of their friends ... against her will, obviously. Maybe set up a little stag party for the boys using this stupid cunt as the entertainment .. lots of potential here, please keep going. I love it so far.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Excellent story

This is what literotica is all about, bringing us some lusty stories about fantastic sex and this was an excellent and well written story. I know ther have to be more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This is called fucking

This slut had fun and really enjoyed herself. Women can have so much when they lead their men into their lair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Going to read more!

I love how she gave in to her desires and let these men fuck her hard. Could have been lengthier but will read other chapters. Good slut/group story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fuck yeah!

This story is fuckin hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous