All Comments on 'Slipping Ch. 06: How It Feels'

by smilde_clouds

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

This has been an amazing story line. The way you have progressed the feelings between these two has captured the essence of their feelings, from the beginning to the culmination of their love for each other. I hope it doesn’t end after seven chapters. This has been captivating. It almost feels as if this was your personal experience. It would be nice to see how they continue this without the knowledge of their husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mind Blowing story

Feels like the author wentthru this herself & transported the reader too

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
7 parts

When is the chapter 7 coming? It's been really great so far.

Atys70Atys70over 6 years ago
Awesome!

So well written. Your descriptions of Shara’s thoughts and feelings was superb. Can’t wait to see how life changes after the husbands realize their wives love affair...

kaleonanikaleonaniover 1 year ago

It seems that women are the ones having all the fun, but one thing is for sure, it pleases me that it does. I wished that all women would have at least it once in their life time and if they prefer men than so be it. I love these stories, thank you.

Nicole2023Nicole20239 months ago

So sad one more to go

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmilde_clouds@smilde_clouds
Our fantasies are internal, self-made and ethereal, always morphing and changing into new fantasies. My words try direct the winds of your imagination, to shape the fantasy into it's most perfect ripe form, so you can indulge in it and find pleasure. Happy reading!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES