Sloane House Y

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,747 Followers

I dried myself off quickly after a few seconds under the spray and headed back out to the hall. After getting headed in the wrong direction, I finally found the room, which was easily found by the sounds coming from within.

"What's Going On?" sang Marvin - the real Marvin, as I tapped softly on the door. The door opened a few seconds later and Marvin appeared in the doorway, naked and waiting.

"Wasn't sure that you'd show, son," Marvin proclaimed, letting me in and locking the door securely behind me.

"I'm glad you did though," he whispered, drawing me next to him and giving me a hug. "Lot of times guys just want to look, like I'm some kind of freak."

I felt Marvin's hand at my towel, and then I was as naked as he was, and I could feel his huge manhood against mine now, which became hard almost instantly from the contact.

"You're a horny dude, aren't you?" he asked, reaching over and taking my sore dick in his hand, stroking it again, but in a much gentler manner than before.

"Hope I didn't hurt you back in your room," he continued. "Kinda lost control of myself looking at your sweet ass. In the shower, when I saw you, I knew I had to have it."

His hands came around me and cupped my buttocks, kneading the cheeks with a strong and sensuous grip, bringing us close again.

"You ever taken it up the ass before, son?" he asked.

"Yes," I choked out, feeling my cock rubbing against the coarse curls of his pubes, and tried not to cum. "Nothing like - you know - yours."

"Never saw anybody with one as big as mine, have you?" Marvin asked with pride in his voice while he stepped back a little and allowed me to watch as he casually pulled on his rubbery hose.

"You scared of me getting up inside of you?" he asked, and I swallowed hard while nodding.

"It turns you on though, don't it?" he said. "You like the big cocks. I can tell. You've got what I want too."

The tiny cassette player was on top of the TV, which was on with the sound off, and Marvin turned on the lamp before climbing onto the bed and reclining. He reached down and pulled his cock up from between his legs, letting it rest on his hip as he looked at me.

"There's a bottle of oil over there," Marvin said, gesturing toward the huge bottle of Johnson's Baby Oil that was resting on the table. "Now get busy and make this big cock of mine hard."

I grabbed the bottle, managing not to drop it, and stood there with my dick waving in the air, wondering what I was supposed to do next.

"Before you get to work on me, give me a little of that stuff," Marvin demanded, and after he squirted a little bit of the oil on his hand, he instructed me to turn around and bend over.

"Spread them legs - wider," Marvin told me, and as I did I felt him slide an oiled finger into me. He probed deep, and I whimpered as that long bony probe went in me to the hilt.

"Damn, that's a tight one," Marvin said, whistling as he worked the finger around inside of me. "You like what I'm doing?"

"Hurts - a little," I admitted.

"Here, maybe you'll like this better," Marvin said with a chuckle, and thrust a second finger into me.

"Get your ass closer to me," he barked, the insertion of the second finger having made me lurch forward a bit. "That's it... damn! You got a beautiful ass on you, son. I don't usually do stuff to other guys, but I might with you. Now get busy on me."

I turned around and took the bottle back from Marvin while I waited for direction.

"Do you want me to - uh - give you a massage?" I asked.

"Get me hard, son. I want you to get me as hard as you are," Marvin said.

My dick had a rope of cum hanging off the tip of it, no doubt as a result of Marvin's probing. Kneeling down on the side of the bed, I found myself staring at Marvin's flaccid cock, which hung over his hip inches away from me.

..........

Chapter Ten: Marvin's cock.

I was scared. Not the act that I liked to use around older men, but found myself actually frightened at the thought of touching him. It was more than just the different color of skin. I handled a few cocks in my time, but nothing like this, and I was having difficulty in getting my hands moving towards it.

Marvin's manhood was not nearly as long as it had been in the shower, but the size of it was still intimidating. After oiling my hands for as long as I dared, I finally reached over and took the wrinkled hose in my trembling hands.

Back in school, I remembered handling a snake in science class, and that memory came back to me as I lifted the heavy cock off of his hip. Surreal in appearance and in touch, my greased hands held the flaccid tool as if it were that snake.

Flaccid was not the word for it, as it was almost spongy to the touch, and when I pulled on it, his rubbery cock stretched like it were elastic and acted like it was a living thing.

"It ain't gonna break, son," Marvin said, watching my initial nervous efforts. "You gotta work that thing with some bad intentions."

I nodded, beginning to pull on him with more vigor. My hands gripped it like a baseball bat, and I noticed that my lower hand only managed to reach halfway around the base. Further down the shaft, my fingers were nearly able to encircle it.

I began sliding the foreskin down with each motion, exposing the head of his member. His glans was long and conical, and the slight pinkish-brown hue of the crown was in stark contrast to the rich mahogany color of the rest of his manhood. My head bowed, and my lips slid down the head of him, and this met with Marvin's approval.

"That's more like it, boy," Marvin said, putting his hand on the back of my head and encouraging me. "Suck it. Chew on it."

I did just that. Letting my teeth scrape on the crown, my mouth worked feverishly on his cock while my hands continued to pump him. Apparently I couldn't be too rough, and he seemed to revel in the way I was treating his instrument.

"That's it. Feel me getting hard?" he announced, his hand grabbing a fistful of my hair.

...........

Chapter Eleven: Actually...

Actually, no, I couldn't feel him getting much harder, but I nodded while I milked his cock. My hands never stopped working on him, and my mouth gobbled all I could manage, but while his tool got longer - now resembling what I had seen in the shower, it still was very soft.

Marvin was still talking to me all of this time, and while he kept playing his dominant role, I could sense his frustration in his voice at the amount of time it was taking for him to get an erection.

"Climb up on top of me," Marvin instructed me, and after I did what he said, he had me straddle his crotch.

"Put your pecker up next to mine," he said, nodding toward my boner which was still oozing seed, and Marvin grabbed the base of his cock tightly in his fist to help me hold it upright. "Let's see how you measure up."

I always loved rubbing cocks with other men, and I had always managed to enjoy seeing the size contrast between my modest member and partners who were more generously endowed. The other men always seemed to like it as well, and I could sense what they were feeling too, and in some strange way that made me excited as well.

With Marvin, there seemed to be a bit of a undertone to this, and when I pulled down my erection to put it next to him, the laughter that erupted from him stung me a bit.

"Damn, look how much bigger I am than you," Marvin commented, as if I needed to be told that, and as he spoke he moved his hips toward me.

To be fair, the comparison was as absurd as it was childish. The stark color contrast only added to the visual effect of my pale slender stem up against his ebony log, but despite my embarrassment, I couldn't stop myself from getting excited.

"You like that, don't you boy?" Marvin cackled. "You must dig rubbing your pecker up against mine, because you're dripping your sap all over."

Indeed I was, as I saw a trickle of my pre-cum drool down his wrinkled manhood. It felt so nice to have his puckered foreskin rubbing on the underside of my dick that I had to stop and turn away for fear of cumming.

"Hey, don't stop," Marvin said. "Rub the tip of your thing against mine. Oooh... that feels outta sight!"

"But - I'm going to..."

"Cum again? Good. Shot your load all over me," Marvin said.

To prove he meant it, he reached up and grabbed my sac, jiggling my balls as I kept rubbing against him. The effect was almost instantaneous, as my dick squirted my seed all over his genitals. By the time I stopped cumming, my load was dripping all over his cock.

Marvin worked the cum into his skin as he jerked himself off a few times before handing his weapon back to me and motioning me to get back to business.

............

Chapter Twelve: Frustration spreads.

When I went back to the business of getting Marvin hard, my own frustration was growing as well. My fists now gripped the base of Marvin's cock as tightly as I could, and I concentrated on the area between the top of his scrotum and the trunk of his cock, pressing the back of my hand into him as hard as I could, not really caring if I was hurting him or not.

"Mmmm," Marvin grumbled, enjoying my attempt to crush his cock in my bare hands. "Oh yeah! That's it."

Marvin's breathing grew faster and louder the harder I squeezed him, and I could actually start to feel him begining to get an erection. To my surprise and relief, as he got harder, his manhood didn't get longer. In fact, as it became engorged, it actually got smaller.

Smaller is a relative term, as what I was feverishly stroking still had to be close to a foot long. Regardless, Marvin was as pleased at this as I was, and after he rummaged around under his pillow, I saw him bring something out.

He was holding what seemed like a little belt - black in color and looking like leather. Moving my hands away from his tool, he wrapped this thing around the base of his manhood and yanked on it savagely before fastening it.

It was like he had put a corset around the bottom of his cock, as this leather band compressed the thickness by about half. For a second, I worried about the metal parts of the device, but then realized that there was no way in the world that he would ever get far enough into me for that the matter.

Now the rest of his cock was getting harder - not blue steel hard, but at least possibly hard enough, and Marvin wasted no time.

.............

Chapter Thirteen: At last.

Marvin jumped off of the bed and practically threw me down back where he had just been, positioning me on my hands and knees while pulling my ass up as high as he could. I heard Marvin turning the cassette over in the player, and the real Marvin began signing once again, only louder.

My face buried in the bedding, I felt Marvin squirting oil into my ass, and that was quickly followed by a finger - two fingers - three - what felt like his whole hand - and then felt the tip of his cock reach my puckered ring.

"Relax son," Marvin said as he began to push himself into me. "Relax and enjoy."

Marvin pushed into me as I pushed myself backwards toward him. I soon realized that it wasn't so much the size of him that was making this difficult, but the fact that he still really wasn't hard.

"Ow!" I yelled out, even though the little bit he had managed to get inside of me wasn't painful. "You're so big! It's way too big!"

"You like this, don't you boy?" Marvin spat out, my words having the desired effect on him. "You like my big black cock stretching out that tight white ass of yours! You want me to tear you up, don't you? Want me to split you in two!""

I felt more of his manhood surge into me, and was surprised at how relatively painless this was. I didn't let Marvin know this, because I thought that would take some of the pleasure out of it for him, so I kept whimpering and protesting.

"Please... it hurts! Your dick is too big!" I gasped, and I heard Marvin let out what sounded like a growl while thrusting himself in and out of me faster.

"Told ya!" he grunted as he reached down and grabbed me by the hair. "Told you I was gonna get into that ass of yours. Take it like a man!"

No problem there, because the harder he pounded into me, the better I liked it. His grunting and muttering only added to the excitement, as it sounded like I was being savaged by some wild beast. Now that he had goten into me, his cock was surging - probing deeper with every thrust.

I didn't want this to end. I could feel the warm spray of Marvin's sweat landing on my back with each thrust, and the way his balls slapped up between my legs in a weird cadence unrelated to the rhythm he was impaling me to, made me want to grab those dangling orbs and squeeze them. I didn't, for fear that he would cum quicker, so instead I let him do things his way.

Marvin had now completely mounted me on the bed, still holding onto my hair with one hand but now bringing his other hand around my waist and finding my dick, which was erect as usual.

"You're liking this, aren't you son? You like my cock up inside of you like this, don't you?"

"It's so big - but it feels good," I admitted, and as Marvin pulled on my dick I felt my body tingle once again.

"I'm gonna cum soon," Marvin said. "Gonna fill you up with my spunk. You like the idea of that?"

"Uh!" I moaned, unable to answer while my dick spat out my orgasm onto the sheets below.

Whether this sped things along for Marvin, I could not say, but seconds later he wrapped his arms around me and let out a long wail while his body tensed, and after I felt the warmness of his seed, his body relaxed and his cock slid out as he collapsed on the bed next to me.

..............

Chapter Fourteen: After.

I rolled onto my back, and both of us were staring at the ceiling in the semi-darkness of the room, the single bed barely able to contain both of us. We stayed like that for a good long time. Marvin the singer had ended a while ago. and now my eyes wandered over to the man next to me.

Marvin's eyes were closed, although I didn't think he was sleeping but more or less just relaxing in the afterglow. He had his hands behind his head, and I realized that there were so many things that I would have enjoyed doing to Marvin.

The tight salt and pepper curls on his chest, and the large purplish nipples underneath the sparse hair would have been fun to play with. The thick patches of coarse hair that coated his armpits - what would his reaction be if I had done what I wanted to do - and had run my tongue through the nappy growth, and then had let my tongue slide down the length of his long and lean torso.

Not the type, I thought to myself. Marvin was more of the dominanting type, and not one to appreciate the intimate forplay I would have enjoyed giving him. He was a man that was focused on one thing and one thing only.

My eyes went down to his cock, which was now as dead as a doornail, and saw that the leather band was still tightly cinched around his manhood.

I leaned over and tried to undo the thing, fearing that the vice-like grip it had on him and the blood flow would damage him in some way. I discovered that there was no way to subtly get the thing off of him, because I had to pull it tighter in order to free the thing, but finally managed to get it off.

"Oh, thanks," Marvin said. "Forgot it was on there."

The indentation remained around the space where the belt had been, and I gently massaged the area in an effort to get the blood going again.

"He'll be dead for days," Marvin said ruefully. "Nice way to go though."

The pinkish glans had retreated well back under the wrinkled foreskin, and the hose was jelly-like as I set it back on his stomach before reclining back on the bed again.

"There's no killing yours off though," Marvin noted, leaning over and putting his hand on my hip and sliding it over through the little tuft of hair before grabbing my dick, which had gotten aroused by my handling of Marvin's cock.

"You deserve something special," Marvin decided, turning onto his side and raising himself up on his other hand. "That was the best fucking I've had in ages."

"Been many years since I did this, so..." Marvin told me just before bowing his head and taking my dick into his mouth.

Marvin was not an adept cocksucker, just as he had just admitted, but his full lips felt nice as they rolled up and down my dick. Besides, there's really no such thing as bad head, so I enjoyed this quite a bit.

It took me while to cum, and as I felt it rising up inside me, I tapped Marvin on the shoulder, warning him that I was going to cum, being unsure as to how he would feel about that.

As I had suspected, Marvin's mouth came up off of my dick, replaced by his thumb and index finger, just before I shot my load. Marvin chuckled as my little geyser spurted a few loads of cum a couple of feet up in the air before the rest of my spunk drooled out of me.

"Damn!" Marvin said in admiration while he coaxed the last drops out of me. "You've got a hell of a cum production company down here. Popping out these crazy loads all the time - Damn! Wish I could get it up fast and frequent like you do."

It was then that I realized that, much like the grass was greener on the other side of the fence, a lot of times that works with other things as well. I'll always admit to being envious of guys like Marvin, and would have loved to experience what it might be like to have something hanging between my legs like his, even for just a day.

The fact is that I am what I am, and we all what we are. It's up to us to make the best out of what we've got, and sometimes bigger might not always be better. That wasn't the first man that had suggested that concept to me, and he wouldn't be the last.

...............

Epilogue:

The next day I saw the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty, and had fun sightseeing by myself. After returning to Sloane House, I decided to take a shower before bed, and after arriving down at the communal bathroom, After hanging up my key and towel I entered the room, and then from behind me I heard someone follow me in. An old friend.

No, not Marvin, but the older fellow that had been in the shower yesterday, and had found me interesting to look at. He smiled at me when I looked up, and settled in to the shower near me.

I nodded to him as I turned on my shower, and as I lathered my hair, I saw that while he was looking at me with just as much interest as he had the day before, today he was content to just look. Enjoying the attention, I let him look, but was not as brazen about letting him see me, acting a little more modestly in an effort to tease him.

I bent over to wash my feet for a long time, turning my back to him while doing so, which gave him an extended look at my posterior. Almost expecting to have him mount me right then and there, I rinsed myself off, shut off the spray and went into the changing room.

Before I had gotten to my towel, I heard the other shower turn off, followed by the spry footsteps of my new friend.

"My name's Ernie," I heard him say as he came over to me from behind, and was surprised when I felt him running the towel over my back. "I saw you in here yesterday."

"I know," I answered, continuing to stare ahead at my key on the hook. "My name's Tim."

"I don't usually do this sort of thing, you know, Timmy"

"Do what?" I asked innocently, enjoying my back being dried.

"What I'm doing now," he answered, working the towel. "This can be a bit of a dangerous place for someone like you, being so young and handsome. There's a lot of people that would like to take advantage of someone as innocent looking as you. Are you here with your Dad or something?"

"No, I'm by myself. I haven't had any trouble so far. I've never been here before."

"I know," Ernie said. "You - you I would have remembered. I stay here frequently, and I keep an eye on things. Not much else for me to do besides stare at the TV, and I enjoy watching to see what goes on."

timmywells
timmywells
1,747 Followers