Sloane House Y

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers

I said nothing, and heard someone at the sink out in the bathroom area, but this didn't stop my new friend Ernie from drying my lower back. Ernie had gotten closer to me, and I felt his cock touch my hip as he leaned toward me.

"I saw that black man come in the shower after I left yesterday," Ernie told me while drying between my cheeks, first superficially, and then more thoroughly. "Saw him follow you after you went back to your room. I saw you go to his room afterward too."

"You did?" I asked, surprised at his detective work and his honesty.

"I was scared for you. Was it your first time?"

"Sort of," I admitted, although that answer could have fit any number of first times.

"Did he?" I asked, his finger now stroking my anus without the towel, and I looked downward while nodding in the affirmative.

"Oh my!" Ernie exclaimed softly, his breathing now quite rapid. "Did he hurt you, son?"

"No... well, a little," I admitted.

"I was afraid of that. I was really jealous," Ernie confessed.

"Why would anybody be jealous of me?" I asked.

"I wasn't jealous of you. I was jealous of him. I spent the night dreaming about what he was doing to you, and how badly I wanted to be him."

"Really?"

"I've seen him - seen his body here in the shower," Ernie confided. "I'm just an old man. I certainly don't have the equipment to compete with a man built like him, but I'd love the chance to make you feel good."

"It's not a competition, is it? If that was the case, I'd be in last place for sure. Besides, you're doing fine so far," I admitted, turning myself so that he could see that he was doing more than fine, as it was obvious that I was very excited.

I hear his breath catch in his throat as his eyes went down and saw my stiff dick pointing at him. Whether his gasp was from seeing how small it was or how hard it was, I couldn't say and didn't care, but I loved the lust in his eyes as he brought the towel down and dried it.

"Your body is so beautiful, and I want you so badly. My room is almost right outside the door - please? I'll do anything - everything you want me to. I'll be gentle and I'll make it so good for you."

I had a few skills, but the ability to say no wasn't one of them, at least back in those days, especially when I felt wanted like this.

"Okay," I answered softly while looking down at his raging erection and the pale, mushroom shaped head waving near my dick. "You won't hurt me, will you?"

"Never, Timmy. Never."

.....

Thank you for your support through your votes and feedback.

timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers