All Comments on 'Sloppy Allison'

by anon_writer27

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Allison Stories?

Don't. If you do I wouldn't post them in LW's. Try fetish or non-erotic. Might be better received. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
First paragraph

"wide waste" ???

Please respect the reader by properly editing. At this point, I stopped reading.

No score

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wish there were zero stars.

But, one star will have to do.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
IT SEEMS ALLIE IS A LOOSE GIRL

also smarter than the nerd. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Girlfriend!!!

Girlfriend never is or was a fiancee!!!! Much less a wife!!! So why is this story in LW? It should be in fetish!!! So your future stories with fantasties about Allison, should be in fetish!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please, no more, there is enough shit on this site already!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The best part of this 'story'....

was the REALITY that while Allison may have BRIEFLY enjoyed the hummiliation of this wimpy guy, she soon QUICKLY lost interest.

The mind games were never meant to last, there was no connection with which to build anything permanent. She prefered the ex-cum-current boyfriend (Jared?) all along, and happily dumped wimp-boy when that guy (bigger cock??) finally got serious.

She says "I can't be with a guy like you! I need someone who is dominant...NOT A WIMP!"

So many author's seem to want to romantize the fetish and fantasies of these wimpy/latently homosexual guys thinking that WOMEN might like that sort of thing. BUT HELL NO!

It is simply NOT what women want. But perhaps even more importantly, it isn't what a clearly defined majority of the readership here on this site want to read about either!

Write down your private fantasies in a journal. Sharing them in this public forum will be far less theraputic than you hope. After awhile BURN you journal, make a clean break, and focus on whatever is left of your current relationship.

Worship the person in your life NOW!

Thinking back on the 'what if only's of the past is ALOT MORE HARMFUL than you realize.

I get how "playing with fire" is part of the fetish, but don't expect your current SO to be your "burn treatment ward". Betrayal takes many forms, and taking someone for granted is just about the most common..........certainly the EASIEST trap to fall into.

Realize that "breaking up" with Allison was the BEST POSSIBLE outcome from the scenario you described. Why try to revisit this? Just be happy she didn't trap you in a sham marriage or even true cuckoldry with another guy's kid before you found out how much stale jizz creampie she was feeding you exclusively. Don't ask yourself why you liked it. It was all just part of the mind games that she was playing. And all you need to remember is that you were losing!

Since you were able to move on....GOOD! STAY MOVED ON! And appreciate the life you have NOW, without any regret. Like I said, you previously dodged a bullet, so why the hell would you want to go back there and try to stare down the barrel of the same loaded gun??????

KidG1000KidG1000about 9 years ago
keep writing!great start!

Definitely keep writing!! very interesting and hot story, i am a fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Waste

Flush

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Get a dictionary

They aren't married. This is in the wrong category ( it belongs in the trash category). And he isn't a cuckold. And as for it being true? I'm STILL laughing at how silly that statement is. A truly awful posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

What the fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Painful to read!

The subject is arousing for me, but the awful writing made it impossible to read the full story. You need to at least learn the basics, otherwise people cannot enjoy your story!

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

You did fine. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

hope you live a long time because you are going to be dead a lot longer and as sick as you are and those other idiots that that favorite your very sick story neither will be good for you. p.s. wonder how this fits in loving wives but after scanning some other stories this site is not run by the brightest people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yes he is a wimp

as a man he should've beaten her dumb head to a bloody mess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Every man's worst nightmare......

.....and you liked it?????

Sad, man..just..sad!

BriteaseBriteaseabout 9 years ago
Years ago on Myspace?

I don't think so. otherwise OK

hotladyvanessahotladyvanessaabout 9 years ago
True story or not, I liked it!

People are so very particular! This is a FREE site. Don't read it, if it's not to your liking. Also, yes, MySpace "years ago". That particular social media site began in 2003. My, how time flies! At the time of the relationship, he was 19. The author shared that as he's writing this story, it's 10+ years later.

I doubt that the story would be hurt by a decent proof-reader, but I truly appreciate the free floating access into the writer's own fetish/fantasy world, which may have been lost if others were involved in the preparation.

Thanks for sharing, anon_writer27!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bitch

Yeah follow the advice and kill the bitch and end up in the chair, it's worth it just to prove your a man lol what planet are these people on! ? Or enjoy the ride! Yeeha. I've met sluts like that, addictive!

sdc97230sdc97230almost 9 years ago
Fantasies about bad experience are pretty common

People fantasize and change the endings in their heads to imagine how things might have been. Most men in this situation would be more likely to imagine themselves gutting the cheating whore and castrating every man who ever screwed her, especially in this case where she fed him their creampies. Better to do that sort of thing in fantasy and not end up spending the rest of your life bending over for some prison bubba.

And yes, some men might fantasize about the creampies. Some women have rape fantasies. Doesn't mean they want it to ever actually happen to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
quit writing

She was a sick bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Drop the "true story" tag

You're on a porn site and no one believes a word coming out of your mouth. Telling us this is a "true" story just makes us laugh at you. Then try to understand what you're writing. He isn't a cuckold - they aren't married. So she's just some slut. And it costs him nothing to dump her and move on. Beyond stupid story.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

I am still wondering what your agenda was in choosing the theme and plot of this story. Is it pro-cuckolding? You started by portraying the girlfriend as nothing but a cheating slut, but the fact that her friends knew what was going on and actually told the dude to just accept his subservient role, and the stupid doofus actually pondered whether he should have continued being the cunt vacuum cleaner made me shake my head. This tale was so fucked up on so many levels and was not appealing to this reader

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

No man would tolerate treatment like this from a wife, never mind a whore of a girlfriend. In my opinion, no cuck can claim any part of being a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

True story? My ass! There’s not a male alive with a working dick that doesn’t know what semen smells like. You get your nose anywhere near a pussy full of cum and you’ll know it!

To paraphrase a long ago old dude “Me thinks the cuck doth protest too much.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@26thNC: "No man would tolerate treatment like this from a wife, never mind a whore of a girlfriend."

That's nice, but so what? Allison is not his wife so, if she does get knocked up by some other guy, the MC is not liable to pay child support for this unfortunate accident. He is therefore not a cuckold, as that infers legal marriage and all of the nasty liabilities which go with it. Who (*&%#@$ cares... the pattern of going to a bad girl to lose your virginity, then espousing an ice queen who doesn't even like sex on the assumption that she'd make a relatively inoffensive and harmless mummy for your own legitimate hellspawn is the oldest cliché in the book. Nothing new there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous