Sloppy Old Pussy

Story Info
She listened to her girlfriend.
5.7k words
4.2
37.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sloppy Old Pussy - She listened to her girlfriend.

A short story of how a wife's botched, one time attempt at infidelity proved beneficial to her husband.

*****

Carrie and I (Ken) had been married for almost 20 years. We were both virgins in high school when I got her pregnant with Marissa, then Teresa a year later... SNIP - no more babies from me.

Now that the youngest of our two daughters were in college, I hoped to reconnect with my still very attractive wife, but no cigar... she continued to limit sex to once a week on Sundays, the same as she had since our daughters became teenagers. That wasn't my plan. Now that our nest was empty, I was expecting a lot more. After all, we were still young, both under forty.

Don't misunderstand me, sex with Carrie was good. She never failed to orgasm during our appointed Sunday sessions. And she wasn't faking it either, I could feel her body shudder and her fluids gush when she climaxed. But whenever I ventured for more during the week, she always gave me that look; 'You got it Sunday, so don't complain'... Since I loved her without reservation, I occasionally had to call on my hand.

...And then one day, it all went to hell...

--

"Hi, honey," Carrie cooed, returning from her Tuesday evening shopping trip, "Any calls for me?"

"Yeah, someone by the name of Abby left a message on the machine asking if your Wednesday lunch was still on."

"Great, I'll call her back to confirm."

"Who's Abby?" I asked.

"Ken, you must remember Abby Johnston," she replied, "She was my best friend in high school."

"That cow?" I groused.

Yes, I remembered big-mouthed Abby; a big boned, six foot, 170 pound horsey teenager, whose favorite pastime was slapping around her male classmates. Contrast that to my wife, Carrie, who was only five foot four and 110 pounds. I could never understand how that Mutt and Jeff combination could be friends.

"Ken, that was a very long time ago," she admonished me, "She's happily married now. I haven't seen her in nearly twenty years and we thought we'd get together over lunch tomorrow and get caught up on our lives. Isn't that OK?"

"Just as long as you don't overdo it. Remember, we're celebrating our twentieth on Friday night."

"Of course, I remember... and you'll be getting your anniversary gift too," she giggled, "Now, if you can put the groceries away, I'll give her a call."

Wow! I was going to get it twice this week, once on Friday and then again at our usual time on Sunday. Whoop-tee-doo, thank God our anniversary didn't fall on a Sunday this year... I was carrying the cleaning supplies into the main bathroom when I heard her tittering on the phone from the bedroom. I stopped in mid-step...

"...Kevin's coming?" Carrie giggled, "Sounds marvelous... Yes... yes... Don't worry, I'll dress in something nice... OK, OK, the Red Dog at noon tomorrow... Gotta go, bye."

She hung up the phone with a smile on her face while I ducked back into the kitchen to resume my chores... What the hell was going on? She was going to meet some man? Naw... couldn't be, probably Abby's husband.

That night in bed, I got a surprise. Carrie attacked me. She bucked and squealed through two orgasms and wanted more. She sucked me up hard again and then climbed on top.

"C'mon, horse, fuck me... fuckme... fuckme..." she exhorted over and over again. Two more orgasms for her before I unloaded for the second time.

"Wow," I panted, coming down, "Horny on a Tuesday night?"

"Must have been the hot chili," she chuckled.

"Well, it's a good thing you made lots, cuz there'll be leftovers for a few more nights."

She elbowed me in the ribs and rolled over with a smile on her face... Of course, by this time, I was getting suspicious of her heightened libido. Could it have something to do with her Wednesday luncheon date?

I needed more information but wasn't into spying. There were lots of professionals who could do that, so at my office Wednesday morning, I hired the first PI who wasn't busy that day. I gave him a couple of pictures of Carrie, along with the time and place of her luncheon rendezvous at the Red Dog Motel and Restaurant. He shrugged and said he'd have the report completed by Thursday noon.

--

Wednesday was a busy day and I was on pins and needles by the time I reached home for supper. Instead of being greeted by my wife, I found a note on the kitchen table.

Darling,

I did something really stupid this afternoon. I lifted a box that was too heavy and pulled a groin muscle. The pain is so intense, I've taken a couple of sleeping pills and gone to bed. Please sleep in the spare bedroom tonight so you don't disturb me.

P.S. There's leftover chili in the fridge.

I LOVE YOU. XXXOOO

Something didn't ring true so I went into my study and quietly closed the door, then rang my PI.

"Can't talk right now, doing a stake-out on another case," he hurriedly answered, "Sorry, I haven't had a chance to look at the videos yet, but I followed her home and waited a few minutes. She buried a package in your garbage can in the garage... gotta go, see you tomorrow at noon," he hung up.

It wasn't much to go on but I hoped I might find something. I lifted out a couple of bags of garbage until I found a plastic bag with a dress inside. One sniff confirmed the smell of sex so I took it back to my study where I carefully extracted it from the bag...

The shoulder straps were torn and the V-neck was ripped to the waist. The thigh slits were also torn to the waist. Dried semen was everywhere, mixed with a few drops of blood. I sat there in total shock, unbelieving of what I was seeing...

SHE'D DONE IT! After 20 years of marriage, she had taken a lover. Why in God's name would she do that? We loved each other and if she needed more sex, she knew I'd be only too happy to oblige... Maybe she was bored with me?

I wanted to shake her awake and beat the truth out of her but I could already hear her tearful excuses in my mind; 'It was a mistake' - 'It was only sex' - 'I never had another man except you' - 'I love you and will never do it again'...

Or worse; 'He's a better lover than you' - 'He's got a bigger dick' - 'He rang my chimes five times' - 'I want to do it again' - 'It won't affect us our marriage' - 'We'll still have our Sunday fuck' - etc. etc.

Round and round went my conjectured scenarios. Needless to say, I got very little sleep. In every one of my restless dreams, there was a cock in her, sometimes two or three... Sleep was impossible so I dressed and left early for work without a shave or shower. The unfaithful bitch stayed in bed, softly snoring. I wondered what her dreams were like, probably not like mine... or maybe they were!!

11:50 that morning, found me sitting in front of my PI's office, waiting for my noon appointment.

"Get anything?" I asked.

"Piece of cake," he grinned, "I got there early and for fifty bucks, the motel clerk confirmed their room number. It was an old motel and picking the lock was easy. I set up a hidden camera to cover each bed and got the goods on both of them."

I gave him a check and took the DVD back to my office, fully expecting my marriage to end before our twentieth anniversary the next day. I popped in the DVD and caught the two women having a conversation in the motel room.

"Did you do as I suggested?" Abby queried as she passed Carrie a drink.

"Yeah, we only have sex on Sundays," Carrie grinned, greedily gulping her drink, "So I surprised him last night with a fuckfest and rode his dick until he couldn't get it up anymore. Then I told him we'd have to skip a few days because I would be too sore."

"Well, you've got that part right," Abby chortled, "You WILL be sore after these guys are done with you."

"These guys? What the hell are you talking about? I thought we agreed I'd only do Kevin, your husband's brother."

"Only partly right, Roger and Kevin are brothers but Roger is not my husband. They're just two of my regular lovers. Even after I've had all three of them, I still have enough for my husband when I get home. Believe me, you will too. This will really ratchet up your love life, and the best part is, you can always come back for more... Here, have another drink to calm down."

"NO..." Carrie protested, finishing her second drink in one gulp, "This is NOT what I wanted, Abby. I told you before, I only wanted to try ONE other man, ONCE in my life. I'm not looking for a gangbang or an affair..."

"One, two, or three cocks, what's the difference?" Abby shot back, "Besides, just think how much you're going to enjoy the variety... Chuck will be joining us after awhile and you're gonna love him, that man is really hung..."

"No fucking way... You don't understand, Abby, I've been monogamous all of my life..."

"All the more reason to get some strange cock," Abby laughed, shucking her clothing and revealing her somewhat chubby body, "C'mon, get undressed, do you want me to lick your pussy to get you started?"

"I'm NOT a GODDAMN LEZZIE," Carrie shouted, "This whole thing is a horrible mistake. I'm getting the hell out of here..."

Before she could get to the door, two men came in. One wrapped his arms around Carrie and planted a sloppy kiss on her mouth as he stuck his hand up the back of her skirt, "Hmmm... nice buns and no panties either... glad you've come prepared..."

"No, I've changed my mind," Carrie tried to push him away.

"That's OK, honey, we won't hurt you but we should give you a little pleasure before you leave," coaxed the smooth bastard as he steered her towards the bed where Abby and Kevin pulled her down and tore open the top of her dress. They began biting and sucking her braless tits.

Roger ripped the sides of Carrie's tight dress and spread her legs. He licked her coochie, then shoved two fingers into her cunt and began massaging her g-spot. The stimulation from the three of them began to arouse Carrie. She moaned and began bucking her hips. I knew from personal experience, she wouldn't be able to take that for very long and she didn't... She suddenly yelped as her head snapped back as she squirted all over Roger's face.

The fluid must have stung his eyes, "Goddamn bitch, I'll teach you to piss all over me," Roger howled as he rammed his fist into her cunt.

Her eyes bugged out, "No, please, Roger," Carrie gasped in pain, "That hurts..."

"Too late, slut," Roger grated, ferociously slamming his fist into her while she tried to kick him away, "What a sloppy old cunt... Does your husband actually stick his cock into this swamp."

Carrie's eyes were wide in terror and pain, she'd never been fisted before, "Oh God, NOOOO... Please STOP," Carrie begged, "It hurts... it HURTS..."

"Suck my cock if I do?" he insisted.

"Anything... anything... please... just stop... please..."

Roger pulled his hand out of her wide open cunt and pushed his cock into Carrie's mouth.

"Suck it up hard, honey, and I'll give you the best assfuck you've ever had in your life," he promised.

Carrie poured tears as she sucked his cock in fear, clearly humiliated and in terrible pain. He grabbed her hips and flipped her around. He stroked his cock in her cunt a few times to get some lubrication, then pushed it against her anus.

"NOOOO, please," she wailed, "I've never done this..."

"Great!" he snickered, "I get a married slut's virgin butthole," he slammed into her, popping his cockhead past her anal ring, "C'mon slut, get with it, or I'll fist your sloppy cunt again... Hey, Kev, let's give her a DP," Roger insisted as he rolled over on his back, still embedded in Carrie's asshole, pinning her arms to her sides. Both Kevin's and Roger's dicks were a bit smaller than mine so Kevin easily slipped into Carrie's previously fisted cunt hole.

At first, Carrie seemed horrified at being DPed but after some vigorous stroking, her demeanor changed. She began to mewl and moan as she bucked back on those thrusting cocks... Within a few minutes she began to chant, "Fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck..." Kevin had a quick trigger and didn't last long before dumping his load inside her.

"How was it?" Abby asked Kevin.

"Sloppy," he confirmed.

"Poor baby, you didn't come, did you?" Abby sympathized with Carrie as she knelt between Carrie's legs, "Let your old friend give you a little help."

Abby pushed her smaller hand into Carrie's abused cunt and began playing with her innards, alternately stroking her cervix and squeezing her g-spot while licking her clit. Carrie's face was a mask of lust as she began bucking against Abby's hand with Roger still embedded in her butthole.

"Whoa, what have we got here?" a male voice came from the doorway. Abby withdrew her hand and smiled at the new visitor. When Chuck came into view of the camera, I damn near shit my pants. I'd never seen a dick that big since I'd witnessed a stallion breeding a mare back on the farm; as thick as a beercan and dwarfing Kevin's dick in length.

Carrie was totally out of it now, her cunt twitching and spasming in arousal, as if begging for a cock to fill her and provide her with a much needed orgasm. Chuck grabbed her hips and pushed in, too long to go all the way, but he persevered, thrusting until her groin began to rise and fall to accommodate his extra length.

"Fuck," Chuck grunted, "What a nice, snug pussy."

"Oh, fuck," Carrie screamed, "So big... yes... yes... give it to me... fuck me... fuck me... make me come..."

Kevin wasn't about to be left out so he shoved his slimy semihard into Carrie's mouth.

"Lookit her go... lookit her go," Chuck enthused as Carrie sprayed her ejaculate for a second time.

"I'm cumming," Roger announced from underneath, "Damn, what a tight asshole... Here I cummmmmm..."

"Glad you're done, Roger, this hole's not deep enough," Chuck complained as he withdrew his weapon, "Let me have her asshole," he insisted, rolling Carrie over and hoisting her butt.

Roger's cum must have provided some lubricant for Carrie's ass because Chuck managed to force most of his beer can into her with a single thrust. Carrie's eyes bugged out and she screamed as Chuck attained full penetration. Suddenly, he froze and ejaculated into her poop chute, holding her ass tightly against his groin for a moment... then softened and pulled out. A few drops of blood remained on his dick. He slapped her ass and laughed, "Not bad, not bad at all."

Carrie managed to wrench away from him and somehow grab her tattered dress as she ran for the washroom. The three men were busy entertaining all of Abby's holes when Carrie came out of the washroom.

"Carrie, honey," Abby squealed with one cock pumping into her cunt and the other into her asshole, "Isn't it great being made airtight? It's the most amazing experience a woman can have."

"Don't EVER call me again," Carrie hissed, edging towards the door, "I never want to see you or any or these assholes again in my life..."

"It's only sex, Carrie," Abby consoled her, "You wanted to try it, so why are you in such a snit?"

"Fuck you," Carrie yelled as she stumbled out of the room, trying her best to cover her body with her torn dress.

"Wow, what a firecracker," Chuck enthused after Carrie left, "How much joy juice did you give her?"

"I wasn't sure if she'd cooperate," Abby answered, "So I gave her a double dose."

"Well I certainly wouldn't mind a rematch but she seemed a tad upset. Do you think she'd like it again?"

"We'll give her a couple of weeks and I'll call her," Abby suggested...

'Quite the new experience, bitch,' I thought, 'Drugged, fisted, buttfucked, lezzie licked, thumped with a beercan cock, and made airtight... not bad for a first time'. The rest of the porn video was all Abby. After they fucked her to exhaustion, the screen went dark.

I sat there shaking in disbelief and anger. That cunt, Abby, had turned my wife into a cock loving slut. Well, no way were they going to get away with that.

My first act of revenge was to call my PI and asked him if he could locate Abby's husband. I insisted he edit the video, showing only Abby and her fuckmates, Carrie excluded. He actually laughed at my request and promised to personally deliver the DVD for free.

That Thursday night, I returned home late to find Carrie again sleeping in her long pajamas. I watched her for a few minutes as she groaned and twitched in her sleep. Her ass, cunt, and breasts were probably still very sore.

As I laid in the spare bedroom, I contemplated my options. No, even though I'd loved her for twenty years, there was no way I'd live with a cheating slut. Being drugged was no excuse, she went there with the intention of getting fucked, and she did... in spades...

I would make her pay... I'd make her realize what she had lost. My revenge would be subtle. First, I'd kill her with kindness until she healed. Then I'd fuck the shit out of her for a few weeks, and finally, I'd sell her to some pimp in the redlight district.

...With that thought firmly entrenched in my mind, I rolled over and went to sleep...

--

Friday morning, she came down for breakfast in her long pajamas, walking gingerly.

"I made a reservation at the Blue Falls for dinner and dancing tonight," I cooed, trying to suppress my laughter at her discomfort.

"Honey, I seemed to have injured my groin when lifting something at work," she revealed, "I don't think I'll be able to dance at all. Would you mind putting off our celebration for a week or two?"

"Of course, darling," I responded graciously, "It wouldn't be fun for either of us if you couldn't function properly."

She grimaced at that remark, probably wondering if I intended to collect on my anniversary gift that night.

"Darling," she fidgited, looking down into her lap, "I need to tell you something, I... I..."

"I know you're a bit under the weather, sweetheart," I sidestepped her confession, "Why don't you let me pamper you for the next week or two until you get better. I'll sleep in one of the spare bedrooms so I don't bother you."

The relief on her face was palpable, "I love you so very much," she sniffled, "You've always been so good to me. A woman couldn't ask for a better or more understanding husband."

--

And so it went. She drove herself to the hospital to have her 'groin injury' checked out (read - examined for STDs and getting her sphincter stitched up). She took two weeks off work to recover, taking long baths and getting lots of rest. I came home early every day to do the housework and prepare the meals. That was the first part of my revenge, killing her with kindness.

Almost two weeks later, on a Thursday, she answered the telephone in her bedroom while I was chopping vegetables in the kitchen.

"I told you NEVER to call me," she screamed into the phone, "I never want to hear from you or any of you assholes again," she slammed down the phone.

"Trouble?" I asked when she came into the kitchen.

"Just a persistant asshole who's trying to sell me something and won't take no for an answer..."

"Feeling better now," I shmoozed her, wrapping my arms around her.

"Lots better," she smiled, "Lots and lots better."

"Are you up for dinner and dancing tomorrow night?" I persisted.

"You betcha, honey, and a lot more than that," she smiled.

--

Friday night was our belated anniversary celebration. I schmoozed her over dinner, reminding her of all the good times we'd enjoyed in our twenty years together. We danced and I whispered sweet nothings in her ear. She was reduced to tears by the time we got home.

I slowly undressed her in our darkened bedroom and played with her body, gently nibbling her breasts and sucking those dark spots where she'd been bitten, masking her sins with my ministrations.

I gently penetrated her, making love to her slowly and deliberately, careful to avoid hitting her cervix which was probably still tender from being fisted by Roger and fucked by Chuck's double beercan. By this time, she was crying buckets from her guilt.

12