Sloppy Old Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Ken, more than anything in this whole world," she professed tearfully, "Thank you for being my husband." The bitch actually sounded like she meant it. I blew my stones into her but she was too distraught to have an orgasm.

--

Saturday, she turned the tables on me. She decide it was her turn to pamper. She catered to me hand and foot; serving me breakfast in bed and making a wonderful dinner. At bedtime, I was going to change the rules.

"No, lover, this day is only for you," she insisted as she crawled up between my legs and took my cock in her mouth.

She sucked and stroked and played with my balls, teasing me for a long time before allowing me to come. She had never before let me to come in her mouth so I warned her. Instead of pulling her mouth away, she quickened her pace, taking my load and swallowing for the first time in our marriage.

"Was it good?" she smiled, licking off her lips and grinning up at me.

"Fantastic," I concurred, "Whatever made you do that?"

"Love... love for the only man I'll ever want in my life, the only cock I'll ever want in my body... I've been such a selfish bitch... All those years you gave me oral and I never once sucked you to completion. That ends today," she promised as she continued licking my cock.

I began to harden again.

"I don't think you're fully drained yet," she chuckled, dropping her mouth back down over my cock.

It took a lot longer to get me up the second time but there was no doubt she'd get me off again. As I neared my climax, she plunged me down her esophagus and used her throat muscles to milk the cum out of me.

"Better?" she beamed, "I hope I got it all this time."

"Wow! Do I get this every Saturday?"

"From now on, you get it anytime you want," she promised, "And I DO mean anytime and anywhere. I'll blow you when you come home from work, or in the front seat of our car when we're out shopping, or when we're at the movies. You'll never have reason to use your hand again. I'm going to be your cum... sucking... slut..."

"I may want some pussy too," I reminded her.

"Save your energy for tomorrow," she insisted, "I can guarantee you'll have a very sore dick by dinner."

--

Sunday morning found her wrapped around me, hugging and kissing my body... It was time for phase two of my revenge; fucking the shit out of her, making her my slut before I ditched the bitch. I mounted her, intending to punish her by bashing the bottom of her sore cunthole, but again she turned the tables and became the aggressor.

"Fuck me, Ken... drive it into my belly," she squealed, "Give me your wonderful cock... Yes... Yes... Right there... Pound me... Fuck me... Don't ever stop... Kill me with your cock... Oh, God... Oh, God... I'm cumming... oh, darling... oh, jeezus... I'm cumming..."

I felt as helpless as Samson in Delilah's boudoir. She clung to me with all her strength while pulling me into her deepest recess, repeatedly clenching her pussy, milking every drop out of my cock.

This certainly wasn't the revenge I'd planned.

"Girl, that was even better than our wedding night," I panted, coming down, "Is this a sample of what's to come?"

"I hope so," she answered, "We have the whole house to ourselves and I can scream as loud as I want. Your libido better stay strong cuz you're going to be real busy for the rest of your life."

--

And so it went. True to her word, almost every evening after work, she crawled up between my legs and sucked my cock to completion. Sometimes I got a bonus; she'd wrap her firm tits around my cock and give me a titty fuck before she sucked me dry.

At bedtime, she wanted me to fuck her every night. I never noticed much when I was getting it only once a week, but now I realized she was too loose to get much friction. However, I found a position that somewhat suited me. I would take her doggy and squeeze her asscheeks together so that her outer labia would grip my dick enough for me to come.

One night after a round of sex, she got serious, "Honey, do you think I have a sloppy pussy?"

I remembered those men's comment from the video so I laid it on, "Not as tight as before the kids but I've never had another woman so how would I know?"

"I'm sure it's because you've got such a thick cock," she rationalized.

"Whatever, but love isn't only about fucking," I laid it on thicker, "It's the intimacy, the oneness of two people who've loved each other for most of their adult lives, the trust of a monogamous relationship."

She winced at the word 'monogamous' but quickly added, "Yes, but I know I'm not as tight," she hesitated, "Honey, I was thinking I might be able to tighten myself up if I invested in some home exercise equipment."

Her suggestion gave me pause. We'd both gained a few pounds over the years and I would need to tone myself up and increase my stamina for the next woman in my life. I still planned to divorce her ass but decided to postpone it for awhile...

We worked out almost every night in the nude. Watching her beautiful body go through her contortions often gave me an erection, especially when she was on the rowing machine. Her bare pussy opening and closing got me harder than an iron pipe. She'd wait until I was doing my bench presses, then lower her slippery pussy over my rigid pole. With her feet on the floor, she emulated the movements of her rowing exercises. She was becoming tighter and we always culminated our workouts with a great fuck.

...I was beginning to wonder which of us was the subservient slut...

--

Two months after her tryst, I was reading the Saturday morning newspaper at our breakfast table. On page three, there were individual pictures of Abby and three men. I recognized all of them from the video. The article went on to describe a savage beating of all four of them in a motel room the day before. All of the men had lost their testicles and Chuck had his double beercan shortened to a single beercan.

Abby was found writhing on the floor with one wooden table leg protruding out of vagina and another out of her anus, bleeding profusely. Her husband was 'out of town' but I suspected he had a few helpful friends. I presumed he watched my edited DVD.

I passed the paper to Carrie and she blanched, "Isn't that your friend, Abby," I asked.

"No friend of mine," she tossed the paper aside, recovering her composure, "Say, didn't we have a date in the bedroom this morning?"

"I thought you'd forgotten," I grinned.

"Not likely," she smiled broadly, turning around to display the bright red buttplug protruding from her bumhole, "This is the morning we're trying a little backdoor action."

...She had become an insatiable animal and I began to wonder if I could survive my revenge...

--

And so it went. Carrie's pussy was now so snug, I could come in her in any position. I was still hell bent on divorce and couldn't resist teasing her, "We do fit together rather nicely, don't you think?"

"VERY nicely, my darling," she echoed, "VERY, VERY, nicely..."

"Did you ever doubt it?" I probed, unable to resist a little dig.

"Yes... once..." she stammered, "I listened to someone who I thought was my friend and paid dearly for my stupidity."

Well, what a surprise, I thought she would have kept that from me.

"I deserved worse," she continued sadly, "I should have been tarred and feathered."

"That might have been interesting, I've never been with a black woman dressed like a bird," I said, trying to inject some levity to her 'almost' confession.

"You deserved so much more during those years of deprivation. You were a saint and I was a stupid, selfish cow. I almost wish you'd taken another woman during my stupid phase..."

"Well, maybe it's not too late," I helped her dig the hole a little deeper.

"Uh-huh," she smiled as she climbe aboard my mast.

--

A week later, Carrie dropped the bomb.

"Honey, my sister, Jenny, is having her apartment renovated and she needs somewhere to stay for awhile," Carrie explained, "I thought she could have one of our kid's bedrooms. She's always liked you so it wouldn't be too much of a hardship, would it?"

Yes, Jenny was younger by five years, an unmarried career woman, living alone. She had numerous paramours but none lasted very long. I'd often fantasized about her when jacking off during my years of deprivation... fabulous body, no kids, probably a tight pussy too...

"Really?" I drooled, "Poor girl, I'll do my best to make her feel welcome," I tried to add a little sorrow into my lascivious promise.

"Thank you, my dearest," she gave me a heartfelt hug.

Her statement got me wondering. Yes, I was exacting my revenge by making her my slut, but did I want to give her up yet? Maybe I could carry on this charade a bit longer? Why not, I was getting a great piece of ass and could divorce her at any time. And as a bonus... wow... maybe I'd be getting that fox, Jenny.

...My resolve was weakening...

--

Two days later, while Carrie was at work, I was at my computer in the third bedroom that I'd converted into office space. I was still in my bathrobe after my morning shower when the doorbell rang...

There stood Jenny with a suitcase in each hand, "Hi, Ken, did I come at a bad time?"

"No, no, come right in, your room is all prepared," I said as I grabbed her two heavy suitcases, "Just follow me."

"Where's Carrie?"

"She's at work - should be home around five," I replied.

"Five, huh? That gives us some time to get acquainted," she snickered from behind me.

When I turned, Jenny was standing there, stark naked. I couldn't help it, the folds of my bathrobe parted as my dick hardened. Jenny watched in fascination as it rose to point at the ceiling.

"Ohmigod," Jenny's eyes bugged out in awe, "Does my sister actually take that thing... I mean... I didn't think..."

"Don't worry," I cajoled, "If your sister can, then so can you..."

"But it's too... I mean... I can barely get my hand around it... it will hurt...

"No, it won't," I shucked my robe and slippers and gently pushed her down on the bed. I opened her legs and my mouth found its target, a beautiful, compact, hairless pussy.

"Oh, God, I've never..." she moaned.

Now, I'm no amateur when it comes to licking pussy. After two decades of pleasing Carrie, I was an expert... Ten minutes later, I had her juices flowing... I pulled forward and hovered above her, aiming my dick at her pussy.

"Last chance, Jen, if I get this thing inside you, I may never want to take it out."

"If you DO get it inside me, I may never WANT you to take it out," she countered.

It took a half dozen strokes before I was fully seated in that impossibly tight hole, then paused and gave her a chance to accommodate my dick. She was only the second pussy in my entire life.

"Oh my God," she keened, "So full... so deep... Carrie was right... you have a perfect cock..."

"For a perfectly tight pussy," I agreed as I began to stroke into her tunnel.

It didn't take long for both of us to come that first time... nor the second time...

"Wow, that was wonderful," she panted, "But why would Carrie allow me to have sex with her husband? Does she need a little help in the bedroom?"

"Something like that," I grinned.

"Well, I'll be happy to fill in the blanks in your sex life," she proposed, "You're exactly what I need... a healthy man with a big cock that shoots blanks... no condoms, no BC pills, no STDs... This is gonna be a great arrangement."

...And it was. We spent a lot of time in the spare bedroom until her apartment was renovated...

EPILOGUE

No, I didn't divorce Carrie. In fact, I destroyed the video of her tryst with Abby and her friends. Carrie never knew I had it and I didn't want her to someday find it and upset the apple cart.

Carrie and I copulate almost every night except when she's on the rag. During this time, Jenny stays over for five or six days to have her pussy exercised. She doesn't date anymore, she's getting all she needs from me.

...I'm now happily enjoying a 'twofer' and don't want anything to change...

The End

12