All Comments on 'Sloppy Seconds'

by KenUSMC

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good quick fuck

its a very good quick fuck. i hope u keep writing :)

sxad_247sxad_247about 10 years ago
best kind

What is not to love about a used unsatisfied wanton woman in your presence?? Used and filled can not be described.....it is the best sex any man could ever want.....It is a hard thing to come by, but when you do......oh my..........Great story.......hope there is more to cum, I mean come.........smile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
.

This was stupid. Where's the character development?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Terrible story,

Terrible writing. It didn't really make much sense. Delete it.

Then go back to school, learn a little English, and then try again. When you completely re-write this, send it to a good editor, and then apply the fixes he/she suggest. Then, if it's good enough, post it again. This time with a proper start, middle and end. Some background to understand the characters, and stop repeating the word bro. Have some respect for your readers, and delete this story immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
idiot

For a guy who has a user name with USMC in it you would think that you would have a firm grasp that 1500 occurs in the middle of the afternoon, so the guy could in no way walk out into the night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OK short story

Shows a lot of potential and good ideas and feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hopefully

you won't write another story

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Just fuck and suck

Just a fuck and suck No build up or background, the story sucked!

Oh 1500 is 3:00pm and isn't dark yet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Really a dumb story. How little you must think of your sister to not only love other guy cum all over hear but to fuck her after. Somewhere mom and dad are real proud of these two idiots and one author as well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

If it was Alaska during the winter it would be night

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tim had been literally addicted to his little sister's pussy ever since the first time she surprised him in the shower.

I don't know what these negative commenters are yapping about. This was an excellent, original and creative story about sisterfucking by a gifted jarhead in his 30s. I hope that stupid readers won't keep him from further explorations of the fascinating subject of family fucking. His character Tim is like plenty of big brothers nowadays in our sexually liberated society. In years gone by lots and lots of big brothers were strongly attracted to their kid sister's cute little coochie. They'd get hard in their pants and whack off thinking about that sweet slit between their baby sister's legs. Today Alpha lads like Tim go ahead and do something about it. If sis is still a virgin they bust her cherry, knowing that that's the job of a big brother anyway. Tim fucks his sister any old time he feels like it and has himself a great party up her warm wet cunt. I suspect that soon he'll want her all to himself and make inferior cocks off-limits. All that sis really needs is Tim's big hard cock to pound and slam her tight little twat and his heavy loaded brotherly balls to flood her insides with his creamy sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Your rant is better than the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
After reading a story like this one...

...it's easy to see why the Marines are always looking for a few GOOD men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I new where my cousin worked, a seedy strip club. She was quite big, she worked behind glass booths, coin in, she would remove some clothing, more coins, a dido slid into her pussy. A request, back to another room, she would blow them or more. I watched her, I purposely left it late. I pressed the button, she moved over, private show $50 +, ok, I slid the $50 through. around the back, I will open the door. She did a double take, Rob, oh my god, no. I pushed past her its o.k, I wont tell anyone. Look, you still look, good, its business. She began to take her clothes off, I could see she was wet, I reached out she took my fingers, yeh, I had 2 guys cum in me, so quick, I am so horny, want to fuck me. I lost my trousers, my cock was hard, wow, I didn't want to tell her but it was the thought of the cum in her that made me hard. She knelt on the bed, her pussy was leaking, I got behind her, pushed inside, easily, warm, slimy, I fucked her hard, I felt my cum rising, shooting out of me, oh god, keep going, im nearly there, that's it, then the squeal, her pussy tighter then relaxed, oh fuck I needed that. We dressed, I finish in half an hour, want to take me home, I put my hand under her short skirt, my finger exploring her pussy and circling her bum. Only if I get to fuck your bum, oh, let me think about that, as I pressed a finger into her tight hole. Ok, sweet talker.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
To devour

sloppy seconds from a woman, preferably her ass, Is a dream of mine

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Self appointed morality monitors have no place on literotica! These stories are for everyone entertainment, not to not pic Apart. If you don't like this type of story don't read it! 6 stars wish my sister had big tits and would let me bang her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous