All Comments on 'Slow and Painful Ch. 01'

by raymondhadley123

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Of course he left.

Right after he removed the cage (it's a toy and an idiot removes it in less than 30 seconds with a pair of pliers) he took the video to a lawyer. The girls ended up in jail and during the Civil suit their parents disowned them and their friends wanted nothing to do with them. The end to a really silly story that never gave a single thought to consequences. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A non starter

This was just awful. The characters are all weak, shallow and uninteresting, there wasn't anything sexual or dirty about this, it was a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
grammar

You need to have someone check your grammar and spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
eh.

hard to find it erotic when someone's getting their face slammed into a mat until their nose bleeds. Also, there's the fact that he's not enjoying it. This is the story of two cruel, heartless girls taking advantage of a guy's timidness with women.

DameSabrina1964DameSabrina1964over 8 years ago

you anonymous bitches are just no fun. This is in the Non-Consent category. The only criticism I have is spelling and grammar, therefore 3 stars. I wish I had a Girl friend as wonderful as Mindy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Idiotic shit!!!

And he get the pictures for his beef at the police and the girls get punished very hard!!! Therefore whats that crap for!!! I think you write for perverts or insane reader!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

Again annoy bitches after reading this story. he's the insane and crazy ass MF on here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting start.

Interesting start. Your critics on here amaze me. If they're not into this kinda stuff, what are they reading it for? I doubt they have the intelligence to put two sentences together, let alone write a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
INCREDIBLE

Holy shit this is perfection. I absolutely love this story.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

He goes to the hospital and then to the police, and the two whores go to jail for a very long time. Rarely have I read such a stupid story. It seems to me that your imagination is playing more tricks on you than seems good for your life!

Claudia69Claudia695 months ago

Good Start to a series. I lked the foot sucking..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous