All Comments on 'Slow and Painful Ch. 08'

by raymondhadley123

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
But Fred was just faking it.

When they released him and put him onto the gurney? He thrust his elbow into Mindy's throat, incapacitating her immediately. When Carolina tried to control him, he slugged her in the face and knocked her out. Getting, he careful tied both woman up tightly. When they came to the Police were there and they went to prison. For a long, long time. The end to this epic stupidity. The biggest problem is that just assume he wouldn't fight back. Dumb assumption.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this is psychotic not erotic

Nothing wrong with the femdom genre but this is an over the top torture fest. Don't stop writing but make something believable that can appeal to readers. please give these bitches what they deserve or just put fred out of his misery and start a new series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yeah, no.

This is wrong. I have fetishes for feet, ballbusting, chastity, edging, post orgasm torture, ruined orgasms, and femdom. This is femdom, but not in any sexual or erotic way. He is NOT enjoying this AT ALL. I don't remember what chapter it is, but he tries to resist the psychotic girls' warping of who he is and screams, "MY FUCKING NAME IS FRED!" and now he's at this point, whimpering and cowering before the firls. This is not an erotic story. This is the story of a boy whose social deficiencies were taken advantage of by people who wanted to torture him and completely change him into a broken shell of a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

How long before we see the next chapter? Don't keep your audience waiting too long if you want to keep their attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Twisted

I don't know who are but your mind is completely twisted. To even to imagine this says a lot about your mental state. This says a lot about mine would love to pick that brain of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great!

I love it. I dont know why all these negative comments are asking for realism. It's a story. You want realism read something else. I love the sadistic over the top torture these girls inflict. Keep it up! More chapters pretty please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please keep on

please Continue this awesome series. I really dont get why some People have to Insult others just because they dont Share their interest. You dont like forced enslavement? Thats Okay, but a lot of people do and you have no right to claim your fetishes more Important, even if this one is crueler than you are used. Some Time ago even normal sadomaso was considered sick and still is in some Parts of the world

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No more?

Seems like this story wont be continued anymore, what a shame =(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Hmmm. Sell your mom.... That world be great

SidJohnSidJohnalmost 5 years ago
Please continue

I know it's been 4-5 years since the last update. But just wanted to let you know that there are still readers who would like to know what becomes of poor Fifi and how far does the rabbit hole it fell in goes.

llyfrllyfrover 2 years ago

psychotic not erotic

eightOeightseightOeightsabout 2 years ago

The first three chapters were really good. Some of this stuff is a bit too intense for me; felt like the equivalent of watching a torture porn disguised as an edgy horror movie. Otherwise 4/5 for the good writing, not for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's disturbing to think there are people like this author on the planet. Maybe he could come back and write another series about extended torture, abuse and throw in death, just to "entertain" us all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous