Slow and Steady Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo66
wyo66
216 Followers

That was the end of the first scene, and Tina looked at her watch and realized it was time to get ready for her date, so she stopped the DVD before the next part started. Tina was thinking about the story; she was very aroused by the idea of mesmerizing someone and making them do what you want them to do, even against their will. She then considered how it was a lot like what her Mistress had done to her. Although there was little sex involved in the scene, she was still enthralled by the story and couldn't wait to see the next part.

She took a quick shower and then throwing on her bathrobe she made her back to her room. She did not wear a lot of makeup, but she decided tonight she was going to go all out. She decided on the color cyan for her nails and eyes because they would match the new mini dress with the plunging neckline she had bought at the adult store. She started with her toes and did her toenails and then her fingernails and when that was over; she put on her makeup and curled her straight red hair.

When she entered the room, Tina walked over to her dresser where she opened the drawer and removed some black silk panties along with her stockings, and hose suspenders. Slipping the silk stockings on her legs was like rubbing them with butter, they were so soft they almost caressed her skin as she was putting them on. Next came her panties and as Tina slid them on she wondered how long they would last after being horny the entire time since she had left the adult store. She was braless because of the plunging neckline of her dress, so when she pulled it over her head, it showed almost half of her breast on each side. Last were her shoes with the four-inch heels that she had bought with Becky.

Looking in the mirror, she was shocked by the girl looking back at her; she did not look the same in any way. Looking at herself, she suddenly felt very sexy and sensuous and couldn't wait to see the look on Becky's face when she opened the door. Glancing at her watch, she saw that she had fifteen minutes left, which was just enough time to get the fight over with her parents for dressing the provocative way she was.

Grabbing Becky's wrapped DVD she put it in her purse, then slinging it over her shoulder, she headed downstairs to the living room. When she entered the room where her parents were watching TV, she greeted them, and when they looked up at her their mouths fell open in shock. "Tina, what on earth are you wearing asked her mom" still in disbelief?

"I told you guys the other day when I bought new clothes I was going to change my image, I just don't feel like being as modest, and overdressed as I used to be, that's all."

"Yes, but honey that dress is so short and the neckline is so low, perhaps you have gone too far." Said her mom with hope in her voice.

"Mom, I know it is a big change, but I like it and I am going to dress like this from now on, so you guys just as well get used to it. I am eighteen now, and I can decide for myself what to wear," Tina said, trying to be a matter of fact, but not combative.

"Tina," her dad said, "don't you think it looks unchristian to be dressed that way?"

"Dad, you guys aren't going to like this, but I am no longer going to go to church, study the Bible, or pray. Something in my life has changed that I can't talk about, but I am no longer the Christian daughter you raised, that is in my past now."

"Sweetie your not on drugs are you," asked her dad?

Expecting that question she giggled and then said: "no dad it's not drugs, but I still don't think you would approve, that's why I can't tell you."

"Well I don't understand it but you are 18, and you are still our only child so we will be praying for you and hope you can make the right decisions along the way."

"Thanks, guys, I still love you both I just can't be who I was anymore."

Just then the doorbell rang, and Tina knew it was Becky. Telling her parents they were going out to dinner together and that she would be late, she made her way to the front door. Taking a breath to prepare herself for the reaction to her outfit she opened the door to greet Becky and admire how she had dressed. Poor Becky's eye's looked like they were going to pop out of her head, all she could do was stare at Tina and look her up and down. She could not believe this was her best friend and that she had dressed in something so revealing. However, she was beautiful in it, and Becky couldn't help but notice.

While Becky was in shock with Tina, she was being admired herself by her best friend because she was stunning tonight. Her dress was not as short as Tina's, but it was the shortest one she bought the other day and matched with the top she had picked she was a knockout. She had also taken the time to do her nails and makeup, although her hair was still in a ponytail it gave her the girl next door look, God, she was cute thought, Tina, as her pussy twitched again after being ignored all day.

Oblivious to whether her parents were watching or not she followed her urge and kissed Becky as she greeted her and then told her she looked beautiful tonight. Becky was still in shock and was trying to find words to describe how she felt, but she wasn't sure how that was so she was afraid to say anything. To say Tina was hot was an understatement, she looked as good as the models in the lingerie store did, but Becky just could seem to put it into words.

Looking at Becky, Tina could tell she was struggling to speak so she smiled and said: "I bought it just for you Hun, and I know you like it so don't worry about a complement, leaving you speechless is far more than I could have asked for."

Closing the door to the house, she took Becky by the hand and led her to the car where she helped her into the passenger side and then went around and got in behind the wheel. Turning to Becky, she said, "Well, it's time for chapter three are you ready to learn what it taught me?"

Laughing Becky said, "Yeah, I think I have got my head back now, you knocked me for a loop with that dress, you are so beautiful in it."

"Thank you," Said, Tina. "Like I said I bought it just to wear on our date and I am glad you like it so much" and then she added, "The time tonight is to teach us what it is like to go out in public while in a relationship in a more formal setting. I have made reservations for dinner, and then afterward I have a surprise for you. While we are on our date we are supposed to do everything that a couple in a relationship would do, are you ok with that Becky" Tina asked?

"I am a little nervous because I have never been on a date, but I will do my best," said Becky

"Don't worry, I will help you to get over being nervous, why don't we start with, you sitting next to me in the middle of the seat like you see couples do."

Becky looked across at Tina like she was going to say something, but then she slid to the middle right next to her. Tina started the car and backed out of the driveway and then put it in drive they headed into the city for dinner, reaching out she put her hand on Becky's knee but did not say anything.

Looking at Tina's hand on her knee was causing Becky to feel confused because she knew she should protest; however it felt so right to have Tina touching her. Ever since she had started the lessons with Tina she has been in turmoil; she has been feeling ecstasy at the hands of her friend yet Becky is having to hold back in mock disgust and guilt because she is keeping a secret. Becky wants' to get it out in the open with Tina and tell her best friend the truth, she does, but how do you tell your life long friend you think you would be happier in life if you were able to serve her as a slave. Every since the lessons had started Tina has taken the upper hand and has been guiding Becky and giving her directions. To Becky this is how she has always wanted it to be, she would gladly submit to Becky, mind, body, and soul if she could just get Tina to take control of her.

Becky has been feeling this way about Tina for as long as she can remember, ever since they were little girls Becky would always let Tina decide what games they would play, who they played with, and where they went to play. On the outside, she has always pretended to be a very religious and modest believer in God; however, it's easy to appear humble and meek when you're a subservient personality, on the inside, Tina was the only God she ever worshiped. It wasn't until the lessons started and the physical contact came along that it was a problem, because for all these years now she has been holding her feelings at bay and managing to play the good Christian girl. Now she has found herself playing sex games directed by her only possible savior, and it may start a fire within her that no one will be able to extinguish.

In all they are learning in the lessons Becky knows she should be fighting harder to play her part as a Christian feeling guilt, but she wants only to serve Tina's as her slave, so she is having a hard time not just giving in altogether. Tonight when Tina answered the door in that knockout new dress, Becky was floored that Tina would go to such a level just to impress her and that was why she couldn't speak. Tina told her she was straight and was only practicing the lessons with Becky to prepare for a man in their life, so Becky doesn't know how to tell her the truth. There is apparently no quick answer to Becky's dilemma so until she finds one she will just have to keep playing the game and pretending to be the innocent little church girl while secretly enjoying every second of Tina's attention and direction.

Driving along with her hand on Becky's knee was having more of an effect on Tina than she would like to admit. Ever since she went shopping at the adult store earlier in the day, she has been ultra horny but has deprived herself of release so now as she feels the soft skin of her friend's leg she is dripping with excitement. She knows what she has planned for Becky will only make it worse, but she is determined to go through with it all in the hopes of bringing Becky along even further in her training.

Pulling up in front of the restaurant Tina parked and then stepped out of the car. Waiting for Becky to follow she shut the door and then without asking she took Becky's hand and headed towards the entrance as if they were a couple. When they got inside, they approached the Maitre'D, and Tina said: "Hello, we have a reservation under Tina Smith."

The Maitre'D looked through his book and said "yes ma'am, here it is, corner table just as you requested" then grabbing two menus he said, "follow me please."

We wish to be seated together if you don't mind Tina told him.

Of course Madame he said as he led them to their table.

As they walked through the restaurant, they got lot's of looks and not just for the way Tina had dressed, but also because they were still holding hands. Arriving at their corner table the Maitre'D seated them side by side with their backs to the wall, looking out at the other patrons, he then handed them each a menu and excused himself. Soon the waitress showed up, a cute girl in her 20s, and asked them what they would like to drink. They were not old enough to order wine, and they were not sure they would like it if they could so Tina ordered ice tea and Becky said she would have the same.

Once the waitress had gone to get their drinks, they started scanning their menus and while they were doing this Tina slipped her hand under the table and placed it on Becky's leg right below the seam of her dress and started caressing her leg. A quick, excited intake of breath by Becky told Tina everything she wanted to know, and she slid her hand up Becky's leg just a little more. As she was caressing her leg, she was pretending that everything was normal and asked Becky what she wanted off the menu.

"I am having a hard time deciding, and I would like you to just order for me please."

"Sure, I can do that, " she said as she silently pushed the seam of Becky's dress a little farther up her leg until her hand rested where her stockings ended. Feeling the bare skin at the top of Becky's thigh along with the risk of being in a crowded restaurant was causing Tina to squirm in her chair, glancing at Becky told Tina she was going through the same thing.

When the waiter showed up Tina managed to get through the job of ordering two Rib eye steaks medium rare with baked potatoes while still caressing Becky's upper thigh, Becky couldn't do anything but stare straight ahead and concentrate on suppressing the moan she longed to release. As the waiter walked away Tina was feeling another girl's bare thigh for the first time, and it was in a very busy dining room, it was no wonder she was so hot.

Committed to what she had started Tina once again slid her hand up until she could brush the silk panties of her best friend with her eager probing fingers.

Becky was a mess, she wanted so bad to moan out her pleasure at the finger that was now tracing the outline of her pussy through her panties, but she knew she had to be quiet, so she didn't draw attention. Her breath was becoming harder to pull, and she could feel the moisture in her pussy begin to flow in earnest. Not knowing what to do she fixed her gaze on the wall across the dining room and stared straight ahead as Tina continued the public assault on her womanhood.

Never having felt anyone up before Tina was running on instinct as she tried to do things that she thought Becky would enjoy. It took every ounce of courage she had, but she was determined to do it all, so she pulled Becky's panties aside with some of her fingers and the other two she plunged in the soaking wet pussy. She felt Becky clinch her ass cheeks and spread her legs a bit more and although she was trying hard not to a little soft moan escaped her and was loud enough for Becky to hear.

As Tina began to find a rhythm with her fingers, she could feel Becky slightly thrusting with her hips, wanting so badly to go with the flow. Right then the waitress showed up and was setting down their plates when she noticed the glazed over doe-eyed look on Becky's face and suspected something was up, but wanting to save the young girl's embarrassment of being caught she choose to ignore it.

As the waitress walked away, they both choose to forgo eating their food and instead concentrated on the game they were playing. Tina absent-mindedly poked at her potato with her fork in her free hand, but it was the other hand that her mind was on. She had Becky squirming and panting, and she knew her best friend was going to lose the battle of keeping quiet soon, so she slid her fingers to the top of her pussy and began to caress her clit with them. Doing this caused Becky to lift herself slightly out of the chair as she tried to push against the fingers bringing her so much pleasure.

Becky wasn't going to be able to last much longer, the fingers assaulting her clit were driving her insane, and she was thrusting against them as much as she could while seated in the chair. She was to the point she did not care if they got caught anymore because it felt so good to have Tina wanting to please her in this way that Becky wanted to cum just for her. Tina picked up the pace and was moving her fingers in circles around Becky's swollen clit in a relentless attack that was sending the young redhead out into the stratosphere. She had her eyes closed and her teeth clenched as she tried desperately not to cry out loud.

She could feel it building in her stomach, and she knew she was getting ready to cum. She grabbed Tina's wrist and was helping her rub her swollen clit, and she was so wet she was sure the juices were running down the outside of her panties and pooling in the chair beneath her, but she did not want it to stop. Closer and closer it came and higher and higher she went as she was thrusting at a fever pitch using her hips and ass and if anyone had bothered to look at their table, they would have known right away what was going on.

Tina was in heaven, she had her best friend on the edge of a climax, and she couldn't wait for it to happen. Becky was holding her wrist as they both worked her clit as she slid her ass back and forth in the chair. All at once Becky stopped moving, and her entire body went stiff, and she clamped her thighs down on Tina's hand to hold it in place as her orgasm rocked her from head to toe.

Becky was Cumming, and although it was her second time to orgasm there was no comparison between them, this one was on the verge of causing her to black out. Wave after wave of pleasure swept through her as she clamped Tina's hand to her cunt to hold it in place while the lightning passed through her body and mind. Her whole body had clinched, and she was paralyzed by pleasure as it ravaged her, and then it was over, and she instantly relaxed into a heap in the chair.

Tina felt her thighs relax on her hand and she knew it was over, she had brought Becky to the edge and over while sitting in a crowded restaurant and she felt proud as hell of herself, then she wondered what other kinds of perverse things she was capable of doing.

Becky had her forehead on the table as she caught her breath and when she could set up normally again, she looked into Tina's eyes and saw her best friend smile, she knew she had pleased Tina, and that made her euphoric inside. Then she witnessed something that almost blew her away; she felt Tina pull her fingers from her wet pussy and hold them in front of her face. They were covered with Becky's juices, and they glistened as the candlelight reflected off of them. Looking around as if she didn't know what to do Tina looked at them again and then without warning she stuck them in her mouth and started sucking the juices off of them. It had to be the most erotic thing that Becky had ever seen.

They were back in the car after they had finished their steaks and left the restaurant and Becky was once more in the middle setting next to Tina as she drove. They were silent the first few minutes reflecting on what had transpired, but Tina just had to know, so she asked Becky what she had thought of being felt up in the restaurant.

"Well," she said "I was very nervous at first that we were going to get caught, but after a while, I become so excited that I could have cared less. It felt so good to have you touching me like that; I could have never imagined the touch of another person could feel so good."

"What about you climax, how did that feel?" Tina asked excited to know.

"I have never felt anything like that in my entire life she said, it was so intense I almost passed out from the pleasure. Then remembering to cover her tracks she asked: "Is that what a man will do to me?"

"If he is a real lover then he will find exciting ways to bring you pleasure, yes, " said Tina as the voice in her head kept screaming to open her mouth and tell her you love her. Then she reminded herself this was all a game and she was winning, and she just needed to be patient a few more days, and then Becky would be all hers.

"Well, Becky, we are almost there, and you will see your surprise, it is something new for both of us so I am very excited about it and I hope you will be too." Said, Tina, as she pulled into a huge parking lot that wasn't close to full, Tina figured it was partially empty because it was a weeknight. When they left the car, they once again held hands as they crossed the parking lot and walked around the front of a large building. As soon as they rounded the corner the neon sign on the front of the building came into view, hanging on the front of the building was a sign that read "The Playhouse Dance Club."

Tina looked up at it too, then looking at Becky, she said "I looked it up on the internet, and it is the number one dance club in Holy Oak, and you only have to be 18 to enter. I figured it was about time we got out of the house and started to do things with people our age."

wyo66
wyo66
216 Followers