Slow and Steady Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo66
wyo66
216 Followers

Becky looked at her and said, "I don't know how to dance."

"Either do I, so it is about time we learned," she said, giggling as they walked toward the bouncers at the entrance. After being carded and showing their I.D., they passed through the front door and into the club and was immediately hit with the throbbing sound of the music that was so loud they could feel it vibrating their bodies. Knowing it would be hard to talk Tina took Becky's hand again and led her down a long ramp and into the main part of the club just above the submerged dance floor. Leaning on the handrail that surrounded the dance floor, they stood and watched the few people who were dancing.

After a while, Tina decided they should find them a table, so they followed the handrail around and then made their way toward some tables that overlooked the dance floor. Upon reaching the tables, they continued to watch the dancers when a pair of girls dancing together caught Tina's eye. She watched them dance together to the addictive beat. They were both young like she and Becky, and it was obvious they were a couple by the way they danced, as the music pounded they rubbed and gyrated against each other in a very provocative way. One was blonde, and the other was a brunette, and they were both gorgeous girls dressed much like Tina was in very revealing clothes.

Something must have told the blonde they were watched because she made eye contact with Tina and for a second they looked into each other's eyes. Not long after the song ended and the DJ said he was going to take a 10-minute break. Still watching the two girls, Tina noticed the blonde talking to the brunette and then they both looked over at her and Becky and then turning toward them they started to make their way over. Soon arriving at their table, the blonde said: "Hi, I am Kelly, and this is my girlfriend Stacy, and we were wondering if you would like some company?"

"Hello," Tina said, "it is nice to meet you, I am Tina, and this is my best friend Becky, and we would love some company, please set down."

Pulling out the chairs Kelly and Stacy had a seat, and then Kelly said: "when we spotted you sitting over here we assumed you were sisters because you look so much alike."

"We get that a lot, but we are just friends, we have been together since we were little girls," Tina told their new acquaintances.

"Wow, that's cool," said Kelly and then asked, "are you new in town I have never seen you in here before?"

"No, we're not new to Holy Oak, but we have never been to a club before, tonight's our first night, we decided to come in and see if we can learn to dance."

"You girls have never been in a dance club before," asked Stacy, "have you been locked up your whole life?" She asked smiling.

"Closer than you would think" replied Tina, who was smiling back.

Then Kelly looked at Becky and said: "you are sure quiet, are you shy?"

"I can be yes" replied Becky "especially around new people, I just prefer to let Tina talk for us."

"That's ok sweetie," said Kelly "Stacy is pretty quiet also so I am used to it," she told Becky, and then "so you girls don't know how to dance, well were going to have to fix that aren't we Stacy?"

"Yes, we will," Stacy said, agreeing with Stacy.

"Ok," Kelly said without asking "when the music starts Becky dances with Stacy and I am with Tina, you girls will see, you will have the hang of it in no time."

They continued to talk for the next five minutes getting to know each other, but, mostly it was Tina and Kelly doing the talking. Pretty soon the DJ came back over the speaker and announced it was time to get up and dance again. When he started a song with a thumping tribal sound, Kelly Grabbed Tina by the hand and led her out onto the dance floor as Stacy did the same with Becky.

Tina was pleased they had met the new girls, and as they walked out on the dance floor, she could feel the music making her want to move to the beat. Still holding her hand Kelly spun her around, so they were facing each other and then put both of her hands on Tina's shoulders as she started to move her hips to the music. Looking into Tina's eyes, she gyrated and swiveled as that music pounded down on them. Soon she had her hands on Tina's hips and was helping her move them to the rhythm of the song. It felt good having the Blonde cutie touching her and Tina was starting to get the hang of it.

Becky was nervous as always but excited also, she liked the beat of the music, and the little brunette was a good dancer, so she was watching her closely and trying to follow along. Pretty soon, Stacy had worked her way around behind Becky and was rubbing up against her ass with her pubic mound as she moved to the music and then she dipped low so that Becky's moving ass was at eye level then worked her way back up again.

Kelly and Stacy were excellent dancers, and the moves that they used on the girls were erotic and sensual. It took a while, but Becky and Tina were getting into the groove and learning the moves and pretty soon it was very sexually enticing to watch the four of them perform.

That song ended, and the next one was a slow song, and Tina turned to leave the dance floor when Kelly grabbed her and pulled her back. Throwing her arms around the redhead, Kelly pulled Tina into her body, and they began to sway to the music. Looking deep into Tina's eyes Kelly looked at her and Tina could feel her searching her soul. She pulled her even closer and then slid her leg between Tina's until her pussy was setting on it. Having been hyper-aroused all day with Tina was sure she would feel the moister on her leg but she did not seem to mind. Instead she slid her hand down Tina's back and let it rest on her ass.

Becky was going through a similar thing with Stacy as the little brunette pulled their body's close together and they swayed softly to the music. Stacy had a hand on Becky's ass like Kelly had her hand on Tina, and it was sending chills up Becky's spine, to be so close to this new girl was completely erotic. Stacy reached up and pulled one of Becky's hands down to her ass and then laid her head on Becky's shoulder and kissed her softly on the neck, Becky was intoxicated with it all.

Too soon the slow song ended and they all started to dance to the next fast song as they were all quickly becoming familiar with one another. The music was loud as hell, but somehow Kelly yelled in Tina's ear that there was a lounge upstart and they should all go up and relax on the couches for a while. Nodding her head, she took Kelly's hand, and they gestured to Stacy and Becky to follow. Kelly led them up a flight of stairs and into a room above the dance floor where there were chairs and couches, and the music wasn't nearly as loud.

Walking over to a couch, Kelly sat down and pulled Tina down next to her as Stacy sat at the other end and pulled Becky into her lap. Without warning or asking the two new girls started making out with Tina and Becky but outside of a moment of surprise neither of them complained, they just started kissing back. Things were heating up with all of them as tongues danced from mouth to mouth and hands roamed over bodies touching here and squeezing their. Pretty soon they were all breathing heavy, and the musky smell of aroused pussy filled the air around them.

When things seemed like they were going to spin out of control, Kelly whispered to Tina "I want to fuck you."

Tina didn't say anything for a moment then she whispered back "I want to fuck you too but I can't, not tonight, I want Becky to be my first and she doesn't know that yet."

"I can't say that I am not disappointed, but I understand" whispered Kelly, "I was the same way with Stacy when we both came out of the closet together."

"I'll tell you what though" Whispered Tina back to Kelly "Saturday is Becky's birthday and I am having a party for her. I don't know all the details yet, but I suspect all hell is going to break loose and I would love it if you two could be there. Give me your number, and I will call you Friday night and give you all the details."

"That sounds good, " said Kelly, "I am looking forward to it, it looks like it could become nasty and that's right up our ally."

With plans made they got the other two girls to break up kissing much to Stacy's disappointment. It was almost midnight, and Tina still had to do her assignment the mistress had ordered with Becky tonight before they went to sleep, so they kissed their new friend's goodbye and made their way back out to the car.

Arriving back at Tina's house where Becky had left her car they were sitting in the dark side by side kissing each other goodnight. What started out as a kiss Goodnight ended up being a ten minute make out session, but they were both hot again, and it felt so good to be in contact with each other. When they broke the kiss, Tina looked at Becky and asked how she had enjoyed her first date?

"I had so much fun; I don't know how to find the words to tell you thank you, it was the best time I have ever had." And thinking to herself Tina was not going even to pretend to be in it only for a man, so she left it at that.

Reaching into her purse, Tina handed Becky the wrapped DVD and told her to call her as soon as she was in her room, and not to open it until then. Saying she understood they kissed one more time and then Becky got in her car and drove off, Tina was absolutely on fire and hurried in the house to prepare for the phone call and the long overdue orgasm she had coming.

wyo66
wyo66
216 Followers