All Comments on 'Slow Dancing'

by onehitwanda

Sort by:
  • 141 Comments
hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda876about 1 month ago

God, I hope you wrote a hundred more incest stories. I haven’t been disappointed with a single one that I’ve read so far (minus anything mom/son or mom/daughter. I don’t read them)

DessertmanDessertmanabout 2 months ago

As wonderful as are all your tales.

I love your magnificent use of our language.

DevilbobyDevilboby4 months ago

You nom de plume is!a bit at a misnomer as far as I'm concerned I've read four of your stories now and they are all four hits. Ever thought of changing it to : hitsamillionwanda. All of 'em undervalued at five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sister or not, I wish I had someone who loved me that way.

oldgraycatoldgraycat6 months ago

OMG! What a wonderful story, just wish there was more.

PrestorJohnPrestorJohn7 months ago

Oops. My mistake. Apologies to all; author and reader alike, i misquoted the line.

It should read

“…like the ticking of the metronome of the world; it is a sound that belongs to us only.”

You’re quite a wordsmith. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. All your stories, not just this one.

PrestorJohnPrestorJohn7 months ago

“…a ticking like the metronome of the world; it is a sound for us only.”

Great story. Beautifully written.

texlootexloo7 months ago

I hate many sex scenes I read, but the ones in this story were lovely. No one was calling the other a 'cum slut', or begging to be someone else's 'fuck toy'. There were emotions behind the act and the act itself served the story, rather than the reverse. Sometimes I am onto the second full page of overlly detailed fucking, and I ger bored and just stop reading. I never was anywhere near bored during this story. You have a gift. I am happy you are nurturing it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Where are 10 stars?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

In my seemingly never-ending quest for the Perfect Love Story, I came across this absolute gem. Now while it's not perfect, I do believe it's the closest I've found this far, which is saying a lot given how many I've read and how critical I am.

I liked the style of this. Those interspersed flashback moments showing windows into the past were really well done. I love stories that do that. I barfed internally at the reveal of her boyfriend cheating on her, but then again, I despite cheaters with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns, so that's natural for me.

The way it was narrated was great. My heart was bleeding for poor Em. Desiring the one she knows who would make her happiest, but knowing (at least believing) he would never be hers. When she remarked about the cheating, "same story; different protagonist", I almost shed a tear. That's so damn tragic. I got really invested in her and hoped that she would get David in the end and finally find her true happiness.

When it was revealed David had the same feelings for her all this time, I was both happy and annoyed. The annoyance coming from the fact that they wasted all this time apart and with other people just because they were scared? Man that's just bullshit. There's a few years and lots of pain you won't get back. Damn it he should have told her and then waited for her, then gave themselves to each other as soon as she came of age. That would have been so sweet and beautiful. One day I'll find a story with that perfection in it; I shall not stop looking!

The way you described their lovemaking was above and beyond. It almost felt like I was there with them. Kudos on that one.

Overall, quite a beautiful story. Definitely will be reading this one again.

NoTanLines2NoTanLines210 months ago

This is one of my absolute favs and from time to time I return to read it again. The story never fails to touch me deeply. Also, I'm very glad to see you're still writing, Wanda. xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Quite a love story!!! I would call it an epic love story!!!! For those lucky enough to read it and I truly am lucky enough to be one of them!!! Your writing is really, really wonderfully engaging and truly easy to pull the reader in like we are a long side them the characters!!!! I loved it and can not even stop raving about it to the point of sounding quite like I'm a babbling silly twitty little fan boy and not the soon to be 61 year old man I am!!

CristoforoColomboCristoforoColombo11 months ago

I'm in love with this story, like just about everyone else who has read and commented on it. I can't believe it's been sitting there for the last decade and that I have only just found it. But it was so worth the wait.

I have now read all 128 previous comments and what the author says about herself (the latter several times), as I am in love with onehitwanda too, whether she's still youthful and beautiful, or old, fat and ugly! I'm in love with her fullstop. So, I've been seaching for any clues that might be there to indicate how much, if at all, Emily's character might be autobiographical; how much even David's exemplary nature might be drawn from an aspect of hers, frustrating as that task is, inevitably.

Apart from the one or two comments that include a critical point, I agree with almost every word others have said and can't see how to cap the totality of that, or the need to do so. For once in my life I'm in tune with the 'masses'! 'Almost' only because, while I, like others, yearn to stay friends with this couple and wish them well and learn how things progress in what won't be an easy life, I feel onehitwanda is not just one of the best, if not thee best, writer of all time in this genre, she's a lot more sensible than most of us and many other authors, who don't always know when to stop. She's given us the quintessence of a perfect relationship with loving and very erotic sex; just the single example – a lesson for us all whatever our sexual orientation. I wish I could have read something like this when I was younger, not for the additional arousal that comes with and because of, the largely forbidden nature of incest; I didn't need that then, but simply to help me learn, far sooner than I did eventually, the importance of deep love, understanding, tolerance and patience; I'd have been a far better and kinder person and several young women would have been the beneficiaries. I'd also, of course, have been a better lover.

In my view incest isn't to be encouraged, but where it happens by genuine consent, society should understand and fully embrace it, and, of course, encourage effective contraception, and where that fails, make it easy to get the best possible genetic testing (without shame) as early in a pregnancy as possible. Society is gradually coming to recognise that there is absolutely nothing wrong with same sex relationships and actually a lot right with them – hard won as that has been by a lot of courageous people, and will continue to be for some time to come. Incest will be an even harder sell to the general public, of course, but writing and heart of this quality is the water that may eventually wear away the stone of others' hearts. However, giving us more of Emily and David would devalue rather than enhance the jewel onehitwanda has given us. In this case, as so often, less really is more.

SVKsrPhotoSVKsrPhotoover 1 year ago

So very, very beautiful!!! Thank you❣️

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverover 1 year ago

You limeys have such a wonderful grasp of the English language.

Wonderful pace. Perfect grammar and spelling.

I enjoyed this story more than any other I've read here.

I am looking forward to reading more of your writing.

Only one or two words I was unfamiliar with.

Keep up the good work!

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

I’ve read two of your stories so far and both stories have the same sort of no clear cut ending you leave that up to your reader’s imagination. I wandering if all your stories are going to be like that. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Null_inputNull_inputalmost 2 years ago

Really well written. Subtle and sexy with a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another very well written story. Thank you.

A great blend of character development, along with some current events, some meaningful historic events, some lightheartedness, some romance and even some hot sex.

And true to your unique style, another frustratingly truncated ending leaving us all with plenty to ponder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved this brother sister story!!

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

I was chuckling at "a never heard silence ensued"- wait, that's not true, it said: "Time seems to stop for a short while". I don't know if that was meant to be funny and I don't care if I'm the only one tickled by that part.

However, this is a story that I thoroughly enjoyed reading, much of it eliciting resonances, non of them dissonant. 5 stars for that, more if they were available. Mentioning Louis Armstrong among other musicians, but attributing only him as immortal: loving it.

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Nice! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICalmost 2 years ago

Another sublime story. Thank you for sharing your ability writing such beautiful love stories.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a warm and loving story. Well written with great character development. 5/5

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzalmost 2 years ago

Loved it! You have a wonderful narrative flair and your stories are a joy too read.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 2 years ago

I loved it, it is beautifully written. It is one of the best, if not the very best story I have read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You really should consider publishing!! That was better than most of the 90-minutes romances I purchase on Kindle!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 2 years ago

(3/12/2022) This was a lovely romantic short story. It read like a 1930s classic black and white movie. Very well written. I hope you aren't really a one-hit-wonder. Ya gots talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. You have such talent in writing. I was so invested and engaged with the relationship between the two of them. Absolutely in my top ten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still better than 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done! Thank you.

JimDiamondJimDiamondalmost 3 years ago

What a wonderfully sweet story. Everyone should have that at least once in their life. Though usually not with their sister or brother, and sadly for most it never really happens. That incredible feeling like a hole in your soul was finally filled. Thank you for such a very well-written story. It was a hit so will look for a two, three or fourth hit Wanda...

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely freaking awesome. This is definitely one of my favorites. 5 🌟 ⭐ 🌟 ⭐ 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bravo!

A great job marrying romance/incest/GSA/making love, seemingly unrequited forbidden love and EMOTIONS, tons and tons, without resorting to cheapness, vulgarity and graphic pornography to deliver it.

Thank you. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant. What else can I say, just brilliant. Great character development. A really good story.

Gary13Gary13about 3 years ago

You, OneHitWanda, are a wonderful writer!

This story is easily worth more than five stars.

Gary

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionabout 3 years ago

The way you crafted, framed and executed the story is brilliant! It read as a proper love story. I’ll dream of the details, as well as where their lives may lead. Thank you for a wonderful read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow! Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love the tension in your early stories, the incestuous nature provides an extra barrier to overcome. A+

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverover 3 years ago
Great

The only story I've read here that required me to look up the meaning of some words.

You limeys can be so erudite. I guess because it's your language.

A great, great story. And so well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poetic

It felt like a poem , most of it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I can only say

God I love your work.

cutabvavgcutabvavgover 3 years ago
Beautiful

A touching beautiful story that rings so true in my life. Thank you!

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Loved the story of bro/sis love. Their forbidden love won't be hard to hide since their last names are the same, unless they are around people who know the truth, and there are no babies involved.

I have no problem with any form of incest as long as pregnancy is avoided. The slight chance of a mentally or physically deficient child is too much to gamble on. There are too many easy ways to prevent pregnancy to chance it.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedover 3 years ago
Perfectly pitched

A truly lovely story and at a perfect pace. I felt the strain of holding back a taboo passion, then the joy of finally owning up to it. Beautifully written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful love story

I really liked the part where she expresses her pain inwardly.

Well described.

And nice ending too.

Maybe a little cliche to end right after sex.

But there's a reason why it's a cliche and the writer shows why

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Remarkable.

The story is not pornographic; it is romantic and compassionate. It explores what closeness, joy, freedom and love we might experience had we not been beaten into undifferentiated protoplasm by authoritarian figures, --Geo.

WhylniaPendragonWhylniaPendragonover 4 years ago
No words....

I cannot adequately convey how magnificent your stories are and Slow Dancing is absolutely masterfully well done. The characters are brought to life, their souls vibrant and oh-so-human.

Thank you, onehitwanda.

RockwellNRockwellNover 4 years ago
Not much to say

Absolutely beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
perfection

your name is an injustice to your writings. first i read Elysium. its beyond fantastic, so i read this one. your writings are pure perfection. im gonna read the rest of your stories too, 5 stars would be more if i could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PERFECTION

Now I know I can cum while crying...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG!!!

Author you can freakin write. I love you. NEVER less than a 5 star story, this one deserves more...as do they all...

ChrystleAyer24ChrystleAyer24over 4 years ago
I Can Say Nothing...

But this was simply beautiful! Romantic, erotic, hot, breathtaking, and above all, a true sense of love between a brother and a sister. I thank you for this beautiful story! Write more brother/sister stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Home run onehitwanda

Onehitwanda this story and all of the others you have written are all "home runs". I love your stories and I can feel the ache in the characters as they work through the emotions and torment of the taboo of incest

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
Simply Beautiful-

this was my first time with this story! It's now a favorite . Wish I could have given it ten stars, so I'll give them to you instead. Thanks Wanda

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love is the greatest aphrodisiac!

So awesome. The most exciting and pleasurable sex act is giving as much pleasure as you can to someone you really, really care about. Your own pleasure will take care of itself! I think the popularity of incest stories is because the love is already there and the taboo nature reminds us of how forbidden it felt when we first consummated our love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!

I've read all of your submissions 'wanda' and they are truly amazing - a perfect background in each, a good build up and a perfect finale. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW,WOW

Like the title says but wow,I have never read a more heartwarming story like this,without a doubt the best story I've ever read.I wouldn't change one thing about it.If Love like this happened in real life then the world would be a much better place.Props to the Author wholeheartedly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Emily's song!

Every time I hear Air Supply sing Emily's song on Sirius XM I think of this story and end up reading it again!

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402almost 6 years ago

So few stories make present tense work, but this one sure as hell does. This is probably the sixth or seventh time I'm reading it, and it never gets any less satisfying. Thank you for writing it.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Second time of reading and it's still a great story. Very well written with just a couple of very minor typos. I couldn't agree more with the comments made by c4vetteman94 on Feb 28th !!! Please do write more. Loved this and your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

Great writing, great pacing, and plenty of hot imagery. They don't get better than this one.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Its such a shame

I have read quite a few of your stories and they are all so brilliantly written. Its a shame you don't submit stories here anymore, you are one of the better writers on this site and its sad you stopped. Hopefully you come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
???

she shaves hopes david likes little girls. it appears david does like little girls and is NOT ready for women...

auh2064auh2064over 6 years ago
Masterful!

Well crafted writing that could hold its own in almost any genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wonderful story 5 star

I thoroughly enjoyed your story... it was loving and erotic at the same time.... If it were real life I would wish them all the best and a happy life together... ( Jersey city escapee who can't seem to get registered on this site.)

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Wow

What a story, one of the most loving and sexy stories I have ever read. Thank you so much.

I would love to read more of this couple as they move in together.

CheshireladCheshireladover 6 years ago
Beautiful story

Close to the best I/T I've ever read.

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 7 years ago
WOW

What a beautiful well written story, Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for writing such a lovely piece. Your command of the English language is excellent and you drew me into this love story with a fine balance of desire, romance and eroticism .

HillfrogHillfrogalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant craftsmanship

Thoroughly enjoying all your bittersweet and forbidden love stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Taking Exception to Previous Comments

The characters were perfect. The story was perfect. The sex was perfect. The ending was perfect as you brought us to the top of mountain where you left us with a fantastic view. Perfection does not require more chapters. This was better written than any story or book I have ever read. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful story writing

I loved them all, but one. They all end well leaving the rest of the story up to the readers imagination. I would love to see this writer give her own ideas on how best to make a go of her wonderful stories...

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 7 years ago
Great Story

Beautiful just so well writing need to add chapter 2 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bravo, bravo, roses tossed

Loved it. So tender, so sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Magnificent

What a wonderful story, loved every bit of it! So very well crafted and written, very credible protagonists and denouement, a miracle to find such a jewel here!! Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Something is wrong... :o

King is naked, Im not afrade to say...

La_TortueLa_Tortueover 7 years ago
Ninehitwanda?

What else is there to say that hasn't been said in earlier comments? Beautifully written, not only grammatically and in the use of language, but in the way the emotions are portrayed. I doubt that there are many authors on here who can match your, very well deserved, ratings.

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 8 years ago
sorry...my bad

I meant to say the sex is the icing on the cake...the story is great with the romance alone...I stand corrected...please excuse the blunder

honybipolahonybipolaalmost 8 years ago
amazing truly

this story definitely deserves all the praises and stars...one of my faves here...I loved all your sibling incest stories...great way with words and the romance...it was the icing on the cake...thank you...please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Beautiful Love Story

I don't know why but I like the brother sister love stories he best

Having only brothers maybe it's a feeling of unfulfilled longing to have a sister to love this way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More, please...

Was wishing for this tale to continue. It's amazingly well-written with vital, believable characters, most other stories of this genre pale by comparison. As I said in the title, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
*****

One of the very best I've read of the short list of about 10 really excellent stories of the very many I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just great!

I've read now your story for the second time within two months. You're helluva writer! It's simply beautiful. I do hope you will give us more of the kind! (Five stars, of course).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great work

Your stuff is fantastic - good characters, good build, good sexual tension, good sex. I've read most of your writing and love it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ah me!

Wonderful sex, wonderful music...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
In a word

Brilliant. You are certainly not a "one hit" wonder. You have talent and paint wonderful stories.

Rapier875Rapier875about 8 years ago
Wonderful story !

Just wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG

Baby don't shave your legs or armpits either because those are also hairless when you're six.

What do you mean that sounds stupid? If that sounds stupid, not shaving your pussy for that reason would be stupid.

SampkyangSampkyangover 8 years ago
OMG

Please baby don't shave your pussy, I want to see a woman not a six year old. Sorry just a personal pref... I just read the very best sex scene I have ever read....Thank You author!!! I've read so many stories I usually just skip over the sex scenes, they are all the same...NOT YOURS! Thanks Again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agree with anonymous!

This and all of your stories are so full of heart, the sex is wonderful but the depth and authenticity of the characters is superb. Also thank you for your attention to grammar and syntax. As with all your stories, I want to read more about these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tear Jerking......

story. Loved the way this story is written. 55yr old man I am and reduced to tears at such a well written story. You could feel the emotion between the two siblings as the story unfolded.

I have read most of your stories and have felt the same in most of them. Please keep writing and possibly a follow up to some of them.

Great Job Many Thanks !!!!!!!

alexf2198alexf2198over 8 years ago
Bravo!

wonderful story!

IrfonIrfonover 8 years ago
Stunningly GOOD.....

,,,it's such a pleasure to read a story that has all the needful elements to satisfy even the most critical of readers,and to bask in the sumptuous use of the most exquisite mating of beautifully written prose.

Thank you so much.

computermadcomputermadover 8 years ago

A beautiful story. Really impressive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Absolutely wonderful, I'm highly impressed! :)

timlaudertimlauderabout 9 years ago
Excellent

I loved this story. Women write romance best. Shaved pussy is a bit of a turn off, I prefer women to look like women NOT a little kid BLUHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

But the story and writer were the very best I've seen!!!!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
This is my second by Wanda and will keep going from here

I first read Megan and liked it so much I decided to see what else this author had on offer. I am glad I did.

next?

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Simply Outstanding. Nothing more need to be said. Every one of your stories is fantastic and they have ended well, but I'm sure your fans wouldn't protest if you decided to write additional chapters for any of your stories. Thank you for what you do.

QuirinusQuirinusalmost 10 years ago

So, I'm pretty sure this is my favourite story on the site. It does have some competition, but if I had to pick one favourite, it'd be this one. Please write more; all of your stories are amazing.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronehitwanda@onehitwanda
Profligate reader, harsh critic, published author, lingu(istic)ally deft, Daughter of Coldharbour, hopeless Arcane fangirl, wielder of the sword of Damoclites. Occasionally muffled but never decaffeinated. I've always loved the blurry line between realism and fantasy, hen...

SIMILAR Stories

Words on Skin 
4.81
8k
1.9k
Elysium 
4.84
1.5k
194
Stolen Kisses 
4.77
3.5k
382
Colleen 
4.81
2.7k
439
The Sleepover 
4.81
8.4k
515
More Stories