Slow Hand and a Woman's Touch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Maybe she's drunk or high on drugs,' she thought. 'With her not having a boyfriend, as far as she knew, maybe she's just as horny and sexually frustrated as her mother.'

Thinking the worst, anyone could have violently raped her and had their violent, sexual way with her naked body. For all she knew, with her knowing the sexual attraction that Jack had for her daughter, he could have been the one who entered her house, stripped Becky naked, and forced her to have sex with him. Thinking the worst of her boyfriend while knowing the sick pervert he could be, she wouldn't put it past him to rape her daughter.

'Maybe something happened,' she thought while trying to quell her sexual excitement of seeing her naked daughter. 'Maybe, she was fired from her job,' she thought while trying to quell her anger of Jack forcing himself on Becky and having sex with her daughter instead of having sex with her. 'Maybe, she was in a car accident and hurt herself. Maybe, she's just in another one of her foul, bitchy, and abusive moods. Just for the way she talks back to me and disrespects me, I'd love to spank my daughter's naked ass.'

Resisting the urge, she was tempted to pick up her clothes, open her front door, and toss them outside. Again, resisting the urge, she was tempted to pick up her clothes, put her panties and bra in the laundry, and hang up her skirt and blouse. Only, tired of being her maid, cook, and housekeeper, she couldn't do it. Tired of enabling her, it's time her daughter took care the responsibility of caring for herself.

'Kids today. I'm not picking up after her. She can pick up her own damn clothes,' thought Lauren while getting angrier. 'A 26-year-old college graduate, why is she still living at home anyway? I was already married by the time I was 19-years-old and had Becky when I was 20-years-old. I wish she'd find a steady boyfriend. I wish she'd get married and have kids. I'd love to have a grandbaby or two,' she thought while heading for Becky's room to recite her the new rules of the house.

# # #

On the way to her room to tell her daughter to pick up her clothes and move her car, she heard familiar sounds. Immediately knowing what they were, she stopped short when she heard heavy breathing, grunting, and moaning sounds as if someone was having sex. Was it Becky? Was she having sex with herself or being forced to have sex with someone?

Instead of frightening her into inaction, the heavy breathing and moaning sounds sexually excited her. Then, morphing into a panic with the thoughts of Becky being violently assaulted by an intruder and/or a rapist, did someone break-in the house and enter through the unlocked front door? Catching them in the act, was someone violently raping her daughter and forcing himself on her poor, helpless, and innocent daughter?

Before entering her daughter's room and surprising her attacker, she looked around for a weapon. She grabbed the heavy candlestick holder from the dining room table. If anything, she'd blind him with the pointy end of the candle and then hit him over the head with the weighted end of the candlestick holder. It was then she remembered that Becky's college sweetheart was in town. Maybe, he was the one in her bedroom having sex with her daughter. That would explain why her car was hurried parked in the driveway, the front door was unlocked, and her clothes were strewn all over the hall floor.

As long as he doesn't move in with her too, wouldn't that be great for her to finally have someone to love? Maybe, she'd finally have a serious relationship and, other than living here and shacking up in her bedroom, she'd find somewhere else to live. She'd love to have her house back to herself again. She'd love to have her privacy without her daughter barging in on her, intruding in her private phone conversations, and shitting all over her with her foul, bitchy moods. Maybe, whoever he is, he'd take her off of her hands and marry her so that she could sell her house, marry Jack, and move in with him.

She stopped short again when she noticed Becky's bedroom door was partially open. Instead of making her presence known and embarrassing her daughter and her friend, afraid to even look for fear that she'd see something she shouldn't see, she remained quietly frozen in place. Sexually arousing herself while wishing it was her having sex, she listened to her daughter having sex.

'I wish that was me being fingered, licked, and fucked by a man. My little, sexy secret, I'd never tell Jack that I cheated on him. Yet, serving him right for not masturbating me and/or eating me, I'd love to have sex with someone who appreciated me and who wanted to have sex with me,' she thought.

Instead of walking in her daughter's bedroom and embarrassing her and her boyfriend, she lingered in the hall. She watched them through the reflection in the glass of the framed picture of one of Pierre-Auguste Renoir's best loved reproductions, the painting of a Paris Cafe called, "Luncheon of the Boating Party". She loved this picture. If she could be eaten anywhere, she'd love to be eaten in Paris while spread out naked on a café table.

'More wine,' she imagined a waiter asking her while Jack was eating her pussy in public?

In the way that there was always a crowd of people eating in Paris, she imagined being surrounded by a crowd of people while being eaten. She imagined watching Jack eating her pussy. She imagined a famous French artist painting Jack making love to her orally. She imagined the painting hanging in the Louvre Museum and being called "Eating Lunch".

'Oui, s'il vous plait,' she imagined saying while watching the waiter pour more wine all over her naked pussy for Jack to lap.

Now, with her able to watch all of the sexual action without them being aware that she was there watching, she was glad she had dusted the glass. Only, stunning her into inaction, instead of hearing a man's voice, she heard a woman's voice. Shocked, surprised, disgusted, but sexually aroused all at the same time, she couldn't believe what she was hearing and all that she was seeing. Stealthily, she stepped a little closer for a better angle and a better look. She couldn't believe the shocking sight of Becky being eaten by a woman.

'Oh, my God,' she thought. 'Are you kidding me? My daughter is lesbian. I had no idea.'

Able to see Becky from her shoulders down, her daughter was naked and her lesbian lover was naked, too. Whoever the woman was had her face buried in between Becky's legs with her naked ass and her shaved pussy positioned in the air. If Jack ever saw this sexy sight of this woman's naked ass precariously poised in the air, he'd want to fuck her from behind. Whoever this woman was, she was having lesbian, oral sex with her daughter.

In the way that Lauren wanted to be eaten and have an oral, sexual orgasm with Jack, whoever this woman was, was eating her daughter's pussy. In the way that she wished Jack would finger her, masturbate her, lick her, and eat her, her daughter's girlfriend was fingering her pussy and licking her pussy. Her daughter's lover was reaching up with her other hand to feel her breasts and finger her nipples.

'Oh, my God, instead of being angry that my daughter is a lesbian, this is so hot,' thought Lauren. 'I wish that was me being eaten by a man or even by a woman. I wish that was me having lesbian sex.'

Her mouth fell open when she heard her daughter's sexually excited voice.

"Oh, Ellen. Oh, my God, Ellen. You're going to make me cum again," Lauren heard Becky say. She peeked around the corner and watched Becky mash Ellen's face in her sopping wet pussy. "Don't stop. Please God, don't stop. Lick me faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger me deeper. I'm cumming, Ellen, I'm cumming," said Becky. "I can't believe I'm cumming again."

Unable to move, Lauren watched her daughter's female, college sweetheart making oral love to her daughter. Always thinking her lover was a man, she never thought her lover was a woman. She never even suspected her daughter was lesbian. Unfortunately, unless she'd bi-sexual and/or marries this woman and they adopt children, there goes her grandchildren.

# # #

"This was way better than having sex with a man," said Becky.

Ellen laughed.

"It takes a woman to know what a woman sexually wants and needs," said Ellen.

Becky returned Ellen's laugh.

"When they're not bending me over and fucking me from behind as if they're having sex with a farm animal, men put a heavy hand to my shoulders and pushing me to my knees for me to blow them," said Becky.

Ellen sighed heavily.

"Fucking me from behind as if I'm some whore, I can't tell you how many men expected me to fuck them without wanting to even look at me. I can't tell you how many men I've stroked and sucked with none of them returning the sexual favor of fingering and licking my pussy. Still, nonetheless, I'm glad I'm bi-sexual," said Ellen.

Lauren watched her daughter's hand lovingly stroke the side of Ellen's face.

"The best of both worlds, it takes a man and a woman to sexually satisfy us," she said. "If only you had a cock and a bigger paycheck, I'd never need another man again," said Becky with a dirty laugh.

Ellen laughed too.

"If you can live on the tips that I earn as a waitress, who needs a man when I have a strap-on dildo," asked Ellen?

Becky laughed again.

"Sad but true, yet we both want babies and, unfortunately, it takes a man to do that," said Becky.

Ellen nodded her head in agreement.

"With so very many unwanted children in the world, after we marry one another, we can always adopt," said Ellen. "Or, if you prefer, we can still marry a man while continuing our lesbian affair on the side," she said kissing, licking, and fingering Becky's cunt.

# # #

Mindlessly, while listening to their private conversation and watching her daughter having lesbian sex, in the way that Jack always does, Lauren felt her breast through her blouse and bra, first one and then the other. Becoming more sexually aroused, in the way that Jack loved to do, she fingered her nipple through her blouse and bra, first one and then the other. Then, unable to control herself, she unbuttoned her blouse, stuck her hand inside her bra and fondled her naked breast while fingering her naked nipple.

The more she touched herself, the more sexually aroused she became. The more she watched Ellen continuing to lick and finger her daughter, the more she wished it was her being licked and fingered. Unable to control herself, she lifted her short skirt and fingered her pussy through her white, bikini panties while watching and listening to her daughter continuing to have lesbian sex. In the way that Jack always cupped her pussy through her panties, she cupped her pussy through her panties before sticking her hand inside her panties and before rubbing her clit with one finger and finger fucking herself with another finger.

'Oh, my God,' thought Lauren. 'Ellen is eating my daughter's cunt. She's fingering my daughter's pussy while licking my daughter's pussy. I wish Jack was here to watch and learn something. I wish Jack would eat me in the way that Ellen is eating Becky. I wish Jack would give me an oral, sexual orgasm in the way that Ellen is giving my daughter multiple sexual, oral orgasms. I wish Jack was as sexually reciprocating and generous as Becky's lover.'

Needing to masturbate herself, she quietly retreated and retired to her upstairs bedroom. As soon as she got there, she soundlessly closed her bedroom door and made herself comfortable on her bed. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled her bra up over her huge, D cup breasts. She removed her panties, hiked up her short skirt, and masturbated herself while thinking of Ellen eating her pussy instead of Becky's pussy. Fingering her pussy, she rubbed her clit and finger fuck her pussy with one hand while fingering her naked nipples with her other hand.

Obviously, her daughter must have heard her walking in her room upstairs because within a few minutes, they left. Lauren looked out the window to get a look at Ellen. They looked alike except Ellen was a redhead and had short hair instead of long, brown hair like her daughter. About the same height they had a similar body except Becky inherited her mother's D cup breasts. Difficult to tell with padded bras today, Ellen had a C cup at best.

She was glad that they were both bi-sexual. In the way that she imagined having lesbian sex with Ellen and, perhaps, even with her daughter, she imagined Jack having sex with Ellen, and, perhaps, even with her daughter. Maybe after a few drinks to relax the atmosphere, they could have a threesome or a foursome.

'How hot would that be to have a threesome with Ellen and my daughter,' she thought? How hot would that be to have a foursome with Jack, Ellen, and Becky?'

As horny as she was sexually excited, it didn't take her long to cum. As soon as she had her sexual orgasm, she picked up the phone to call Jack. She had to tell someone what she saw. She had to tell someone what she witnessed. She had to tell someone that Becky was lesbian. Who better to tell than to tell Jack?

To be continued...

Please vote for my story.

12