Slow Hand and a Woman's Touch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, he surprised her. Obviously, something she had hoped to do, she had sexually gotten to him. His sexual perversions seemingly took precedence over his prejudice, predisposed judgments, hatred, and wrath for anyone not like him. With him not only sexually interested but also erotically engaged, clearly, he wanted to hear more.

"Tell me everything and don't leave out any sexual details," he said in a sexually charged voice.

Now, glad that she told him, while hoping her devious, sexual plan would work with him finally fingering her while licking her, Lauren laughed a nervous laugh over what more she was about to confess. Reiterating what she said before, she repeated herself so that Jack would hopefully understand what she saw and why she was telling him. Even more than that, she wanted to tease him with the sexual image of her daughter naked. If this is what it took to sexually inspire him, she'd love nothing more than for him to be her generous lover in the way that Ellen was Becky's generous lover.

"I saw my daughter having homosexual sex with her homosexual lover," said Lauren. "I saw them both naked, Jack. They were both totally naked," she repeated herself for him to have more of a sexual image of imagining her naked daughter and her naked lover in his mind's eye. I saw Ellen fingering and licking Becky's pussy."

She could only imagine the look of shock and sexual excitement on Jack's face. She wondered if he was masturbating himself while he was talking to her. No doubt, he was. She could just imagine him stroking his cock while listening to every sexual thing she said about Becky being naked while having lesbian sex.

"Homosexual sex? What do you mean homosexual sex?" As if he was dense or mentally challenged, as if he couldn't believe what she was saying and what he was hearing, he rephrased his question to ask it again. "Do you mean to say that Becky was having lesbian sex? Are you telling me that Becky is a lesbian?"

He sounded disappointed that her daughter may be a lesbian. He sounded disappointed that her daughter wasn't interested in men. Revealing the pervert that he was, obviously, he was hoping to one day get with her daughter one day and have sex. Insurmountable odds, if it wasn't enough that he was too old for her and that he was her mother's boyfriend, now, the fact that she was lesbian would dash all of his hope of ever having sex with Becky.

She laughed an embarrassed laugh while obviously knowing that she had sexually excited him. Now that she had his focused attention, she was ready to tell him everything she saw. She was ready to go into the sexual detail about the lesbian, sexual affair she witnessed between Becky and Ellen. In the way that Ellen fingered and licked her daughter's pussy, she hoped that Jack would be sexually inspired to finger and lick her pussy too.

"Becky is not lesbian, she's bi-sexual. Reaping the best of both sexual worlds, she enjoys having sex with men and with women," said Lauren while imagining her daughter having sex with her before having sex with Jack too. "A woman named Ellen, a pretty redhead with a hot body, was fingering and licking Becky's pussy when I walked in the house. I caught them having sex," said Lauren.

Lauren remained silent while waiting for Jack to respond. He was breathing harder as if he was playing with himself while she was telling him the sexual details of what she saw of her daughter's lesbian, sexual encounter. Knowing he'd ask for all the details, she was happy to color a finely detailed painting instead of brushing his sexual imagination with broad strokes. She needed to sexually excite him as much as Becky and Ellen had sexually aroused her. She wanted him to finger and lick her pussy as much as she wanted to lick and finger not only Ellen's pussy but her daughter's cunt too.

"How did you see them? Where did you see them? Were they out in the open? Were they on the couch in the living room? Were they upstairs in her bedroom? Were they downstairs in the family room? Where they out back in the pool? Were they in Becky's car? Were they in the garage? Where did you see them," he asked again while getting more sexually excited?

He sounded as if he was out of breath. She didn't have to be there or to see him to know that she had sexually excited him. Even though this wasn't a made up sexual tall tale, he loved it when she told him sexual stories about the things she did in her past or the sexual things she wanted to do in her future. He loved it when she told him about her sexual bucket list.

Of course, his sexual bucket list included watching her having lesbian sex with another woman, exposing her to his friends, stripping her naked in front of his friends, spanking her naked ass, and her having gangbang sex with his friends. Now, no doubt, adding to his bucket list was seeing Becky naked, watching her having lesbian sex with Ellen while he masturbated, and having a sexual foursome. Even more than telling him about the sexual things that she did, she knew that he'd be even more sexually excited by telling him the sexual things she saw her daughter doing.

She had to be naïve and oblivious not to notice the sexual attraction that he had for her daughter. Like mother like daughter, even though she was taller and older, of course, they still looked very much alike. In the way that she'd love to have sex with her daughter now too, she knew that Jack would love to see Becky naked. She knew that he'd love to have sex with her daughter. Even though she's bi-sexual, Lauren suspected that she'd have a better chance of having sex with Becky and/or with Ellen than would Jack have a chance of having sex with either of them.

"Slow down, Jack. Take a breath. Calm down," she said pausing while Jack took a deep breath. "I came home from work early and she was in her bedroom and her bedroom door was open. She didn't know I was home. I watched them having lesbian sex through the reflection in my Renoir picture across from her room while standing in the darkened hall," said Lauren. "Watching my daughter being fingered and eaten by another woman was the hottest, sexual thing I've ever witnessed."

She heard a lot of rustling as if he was returning to life from death and getting out of his deathbed. She didn't have to be a psychic to know what he was doing and what he was about to do. She closed her eyes and counted to herself.

'One, two, three...'

Just as she thought he would, he said the four words she knew he'd say.

"I'll be right over," he said.

As if she was a referee standing over a fallen fighter while slowly counting to ten, she began her count.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine...ten."

'Ding, dong,' rang her doorbell.

For a man with a bad back he was at her front door in record time.

To be continued...

Please vote for my story.

12