All Comments on 'Slut Academy'

by BangerBoy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
That 'story' was so

NOT hot!!!!

Ardin ResoluteArdin Resolutealmost 19 years ago
Good story but..

I liked it a lot actually, especially about how she was changed and got the piercings and tats. I just wish you went more in depth on her changes and how she felt about them, also about her new life. It seems like the best part was skipped over.

Ardin ResoluteArdin Resolutealmost 19 years ago
Good story but..

I liked it a lot actually, especially about how she was changed and got the piercings and tats. I just wish you went more in depth on her changes and how she felt about them, also about her new life. It seems like the best part was skipped over.

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
interesting

Not erotic for me at lest but I was interested in the steps they used, and a lot of information was left out.. but a nice story anyway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I am waitting next one.

I like this story.

I wolid like read next your story please.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
I think I've seen this woman

Of course, it must have been a few years after her graduation. It was at Wal-mart. She was coming out of the store with 5 half-black kids around her. You could tell they all had different fathers. She was pushing a loaded grocery cart that I had watched her pay with foodstamps. She had all the tattoos and piercings still but they looked a lot different on the skin of a 225 pound woman. Hopefully she will get in shape for the Academy reunion. Sorry about that, I am just kidding. The story was well-written and had a new name for sperm that will have to be put on the list. "Black Love Lotion"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good story

Good story, let's hear more stories from the academy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Gee Wilwackers

You sure you are 18 - why the black baby - took you down sickness blvd. without a paddle - turds everywhere.

Sometimes the crude grossness eliminates any possiblity of liking something someone has spent a lot of time on.

Try a lighter touch - gross is easy but not enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
only in the sick imaginations of a warped mind

this could only happen in someones fantasy...and i must admit i would say whoever fantasized this is definitely on drugs ... can we say lsd....id say a black man with allusions of grandeur on acid would be a fair assumption.. who probably in real life cant even get it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Liked it alot nice start...

Nice start although i know id love ta here more as she changed and jeans thoughts on how she felt about them and her new life.Keep it up bb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
at what price

she didn't like her husband's penis, but she married him. reasons for that i am sure. now a stud who happens to be black is making her a slut. choices and consequences

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Good story Man - that's the only way to treat those fucking black cock whores. Give them huge amounts of thick black cock and breed the bitches!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

i love this slutty storie are theere going to be more right now i am nude ifront of my pc cumming my head off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bbc slut

Good story....if only!!!

lonerancherlonerancherover 10 years ago
Very hot story

But on the human side this would demoralize most women and having a baby that she is not sure who the father is brings medical issues and some demoralization too. All of the men fucking her and if she keeps off of the birth control will bring more babies she will feel more worthless. Great story if only there were not the disease she will surely contract and some std's will prevent her from having babies. if she is made infertile soon by disease then she will not be stuck dancing for black men forever. Because she may be able to make a living for her off spring and get some education too. Yes very hot sexually erotica but the reality is she is sit up to be just that a lifetime black mans fuck meat. This academy purpose is to break her sexually and morally and replace the new morality of fucking any black man any where any time any place. The training would allow her to fuck right in front of her own father or mother or on a street or on the 50 yard line of the Superbowl for entertainment. It destroyed her moral bearings she is auctioned off to the highest bidder for life now. This reminds me of a joke a woman died and Saint Peter ask what killed her she said Gonorrhea Peter said that will not kill you she replied it does when give it to Leroy. Again reality rears its ugly head what of this black man she is in love with and left her wimpy white husband for,he is still sleeping with her and he had her trained so what will he do when his dick is full of puss like Leroy kill her??????? Porn stars are checked every two weeks and still get diseases. Now if at this Slut Training academy gave her a inoculation against all sexually transmitted diseases it becomes the perfect story. The woman becomes the perfect whore slut cunt fuck meat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
outstanding

the very best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Weak ending

Could have been so much better. Ended weakly

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

I always wanted to further my education! I wish there really was an academy that would train me to become a slave/whore for black cock❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous