All Comments on 'Slut and Cuck'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

You lucky man. To have this happen and your wife accept it is probably every white guys dream including mine. The only thing I would add is to have it all videoed..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting story

Some women, like Sharice know how to bring out man's hidden desire. Quite a few guys will do it in right circumstnces.

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 10 years ago
WoW!!!

The ultimate sexual fantasy has finally been put to words and posted to Literotica!

Thank you so much for this and all of your other contributions but this has been my favorite by far.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Great job as normal

Cuckold is introduced to his new duties. Cock sucking and getting his pussy fucked and bred. Just like his hot wife. Now that cuckold has had it, his ass/pussy and mouth will crave it like a drug. Cuckold will do anything to get more of it. Just like his hot wife. Cuckold and hot wife are now one in the same. She may as well put cuckold's cock in chastity since she will not be using it. And cuckold will not complain as long as he gets to eat her creampie and feel his prostate rubbed to help his blue balls drip and leak his goo. That he will eat. Cuckold will want more cock sucking and fucking. His hot wife will buy a couple of strap on's to keep his tight pussy loosened up. The Dom lady will teach his wife how to milk cuckold and how to fuck his pussy. Excellent work.

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsalmost 10 years ago
Piggy this is FANTASTIC

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Great story Piggy!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 9 years ago
Such great stories - why not correct the errors before posting?

He pealed off his shirt? She wears high heals? Etc., etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

That is a vision I have too! In addition to being fucked I would love clean the cum out of her cunt and ass! And to be the recipient of all their piss would top it off.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Absolutely excellent

My cunt is leaking profusely, my nipples are on fire. Omg I'm turning into an absolute wet dream. Great fucking story. Ravaging my husbands ass is so fucking hot. More more. xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Black Women....

...have always intimidated me, but a couple of years ago I took the plunge with a flirty competitor at a trade show and experienced the best sex ever - before or since. She's a big woman and was completely in charge of the night. I knew my modest cock didn't impress her but she didn't make it an issue, directed my movements to please her and after we both came simply pushed down on my shoulders 'til she lined my mouth up with her pussy. I brought her to a 2nd orgasm and she pulled me up to her, turned me and spooned me for a couple of hours. I wanted more and would have given up my anal virginity if she'd wanted to take it but she had more work to do and soon left. Even through the night was great I haven't had the guts to go after her for a repeat.

milfleglovermilflegloveralmost 7 years ago
wow

well that was nothing short of fucking amazing. Great read, hit all the triggers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hottest I have read!

Wow! This has to be one of, if not THEE, hottest stories I have ever read! The details were great as well as the descriptions of the emotions. I have to believe this is the fantasy of many people. - To bad there isn’t a movie of this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How can I find such a couple to come take me and my bride in a manner as such. I would love to enjoy a bBC with my bride right there with me enjoying him (and his wife) as well. A+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.