All Comments on 'Slut at the Old Folks Home Ch. 01'

by stimac

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Short and sweet

Pornographic fiction at it's hottest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My dream

Ive always been a slut but this is how i was born to be used. Want to find a man to bring me to my slut potential. My cunt is dripping wet and my panties are soaked. Will be stuffing my pussy with a nice size bottle tonight...sitting right on it until it totally disapears into my slut cum dump cunt. So horny.

DrewauDrewauover 6 years ago
Quite good but..

I dunno, it was a bit unclear in places - having two Davids in the story didn't help.

Also, whether or not the three guys were actual residents in the home, I assume, but at first I thought they were workers there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Old fokes

I work in an old fokes home, and there is two men that keep trying to grab a feel, every chance they got. After months of this I decided to let them get what they wanted. I was on the night shift, and as I was helping them into bed, I let John feel my tits for a while, then let him have a quick suck. He said thank you as he was rubbing my ass. As I help Martin into bed I let him feel my tits, as like John, he took my tits out and started sucking them. As he was sucking my tits he took my hand and put it on his very hard cock. He asked me if he could fuck me, I bentover his bed and he fucked me good from behind and filled my cunt with all his cum. Now we do it twice a week and he is getting bolder.

RuthMRuthM6 months ago

I used to to work in a old people home and I would let the old men grab a feel and I had sex with a few

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous