Slut Born to Tease Pt. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd teased him incessantly on the journey that my hot lingerie and slutty dress were sure to grab the attention of the horny lounge lizards in our favourite club. I continued how most of the guys had now come to recognise me and thought of me as a cock-teasing slut and how all of them felt comfortable enough to ask me to dance right in front of my hubby. I told him I liked that as it showed confidence and was quite the alpha male kind of thing to do. I stated it was obvious that the wolf pack looked forward to me arriving, as each week my clothes became sluttier and my dancing had become even more slutty and outrageous. My antics from last week were fresh in his mind, as I reminded him of the way the guy rubbed himself against me, how I could feel his hard cock pushing against pussy as we danced provocatively. I even told him that one guy I danced with said I should become a stripper or porn star as my body and the way I moved was pure sex. Hubby grunted at this and I continued with my tease telling him that maybe I should become a stripper as I'm sure my dance partners would love to see me naked, ogling my pierced nipples on my huge firm breasts as I gyrated my smooth shaved pussy in their face! The thought of this seriously aroused and I did dwell on this topic for some time. Again he just mumbled, so I continued with my onslaught. Maybe he would enjoy watching me dance naked or with just a small selection of tiny erotic lingerie, teasing and enticing total strangers as they stared at my naked body with shameless lust. As we pulled into the underground car park next door to the club, I pulled down the sun visor in the car and straightened my make up in the mirror. Tousling my blonde hair to give me that just fucked look, I stepped out of the car and walked the short flight of stairs up to the Club entrance. Hubby strolled behind me, drinking in the vision of my lingerie clad curves, coated in the shocking pink Lycra, clinging to my curvaceous frame. The usual doormen were smiling as I approached the entrance, giving all four doormen a light peck on the cheek as a means of greeting. Each doormen placed his hand on my waist as they all returned my peck.

"You look extra hot tonight!" one doorman smiled as he held my waist, feeling my Waspie clad body as his eyes lit up with a mixture of surprise and devilish lust. Smiling back at the doorman, I gave a little knowing wink as he patted my pink clad taut ass. The door was opened for me and I walked into the foyer, swaying my hips provocatively like some cheap slut. Standing behind hubby, he paid our entrance fee as I gave the doorman a saucy smile, whilst I smoothed my tight pink second skin over my PVC Lingerie. Hubby turned to me, holding my waist, and ushered me through the huge double doors of the Dance area and headed toward the main bar. The club was always packed, but tonight even more so than usual. I nodded hellos to some of the sexy lounge lizards I'd had the pleasure of tormenting with my dirty dancing. Hubby arrived at the bar and ordered the drinks as the barman turned to complete our order. The bar was three deep as I stood behind hubby, who was facing the bar in the throng of punters. I felt a strange hand slither around my waist and cheekily move up toward my breasts. I could feel a body pushing into mine from behind as the hands smoothed all over my pink dress, feeling my PVC Waspie and garter attachments. Turning to see who was stroking my waist and breasts, I was delighted to see it was the guy who I danced so erotically with last week. Kissing me on the cheek he whispered into my ear.

"Fancy a dance?" he gently blew into my ear, sending a sexual shiver down my neck and spine.

"I'd love to!" I smiled walking with him to the packed dance floor. Hubby turned from the bar to see me heading toward the dance floor, holding my partners hand as we manoeuvred ourselves into the centre of the crowded dance floor. My partner ushered me into the densely filled dance floor with one hand now wrapped around my waist and the other planted firmly on my pink Lycra clad ass. Both hands were moving slowly and deliberately, measuring my body with their grasp. His hand around my waist was delighting in finding the tight PVC Waspie cinching my small waist. His other hand was firmly manipulating my buttock, gently pawing my firm flesh as he felt the straps of the garters from my Waspie. When we reached the centre of the dance floor, he turned me toward him with both hands on my waist; he pulled me closer to him. Our heads were touching as our faces were now at cheek to cheek. The music was a sexy slow dance, which we both began to rhythmically appreciate. His leg was between my own, as I parted them slightly, my tight dress moved up my stockinged thighs, as the zip opened a couple of inches, allowing me to push my naked shaved pussy onto his thigh. His hand still manipulated my buttock as his other hand moved up toward my left breast.

Whispering in his ear I said.

"Do you like what you're feeling?" I smiled, whispering in a soft sexy tone.

"I fucking love it! I can't believe a woman as sexy and beautiful as you, has dressed in this horny outfit like such a cheap slut! Plus I notice the distinct lack of panties and the very sexy stockings!" he smiled as he placed both hands on my buttocks and began to knead my firm flesh, pushing my naked pussy toward his cock.

"I'm glad you liked it!" I smiled "The stockings and no panties was a little treat for you, so we can have some fun when we dance tonight! Plus I'm hoping to get a few dances in with some of the other guys and let them have a feel of my stockings and pussy!" I teased.

The zip on my dress opened a couple of more inches, revealing my hairless mound. I could feel the heat of his cock, pushing toward my slit as I rotated my hips slowly, feeling his length arouse my pussy. I looked downward to my crotch to see my exposed pussylips were puffed and sliding back and forth on his trouser covered erection.

"Why don't you look down?" I whispered "You might enjoy the view!" I smiled.

I leant back as he held my buttocks, pushing my mound onto his cock. He looked down as I suggested.

"You fucking dirty bitch! That looks awesome!" He gasped "A slut with a shaved pussy and wearing sexy stockings!"

Repeating the previous week, he turned me around so as my back was to him. My ass nestled into his crotch as I began to slowly gyrate my hips, pushing my exposed buttocks toward his cock. His hands smoothed up my front and shamelessly played with my large tits, right in the middle of the packed dance floor. My buttocks were applying pressure to his growing cock, which was now pushing the hem of my dress upwards, slowly exposing more my buttocks. His cock was now fully erect as I felt the pressure of his throbbing erection hit my shaved slit. Not wearing panties was a dangerous choice as I felt his trouser covered cock slide effortlessly into wet and willing pussy. I shook with pleasure as his cock slid in and out of my almost unfaithful hole. I was being dry humped on the dance floor, but I could feel the hard cock inside me. The bastard wasn't wearing any underwear either, which made it easier for him to push his cock into me. Leaning back toward him with his covered cock still inside me, I placed one hand around his neck as I turned my head toward his. He continued sliding his cock in and out of my lust crazed pussy. The friction from his trouser covered cock was both erotic and a little bit stinging. The best sex always has a bit of pain with the pleasure and his cock was delivering a lot of pleasure right now, with the material of trousers providing fiction with just a hint of pain. I could feel the beginnings of an orgasmic flush through my pussy as he whispered into my ear.

"Why don't I take you somewhere quiet and slip my cock bareback inside you and fuck you properly?" he snarled with a touch of menace. I parted my legs just enough to allow my pussy to fully open as his huge trouser covered snake pushed a little deeper.

I came as his breath breezed on my neck, with his words echoing in my mind. Still undergoing the sensations of orgasm I whispered.

"I'm with my husband and he would go fucking mental if he knew I were doing this, never mind sneaking away somewhere for a quick fuck!" I panted.

"Tell him you're away to the ladies and I'll meet you in the disabled toilet at the far end of the club!" he explained "Then I can get a good look at my cock sliding in and out of that tight wet shaved pussy!"

He pushed his throbbing trouser covered cock into my pussy, as far as the material would allow. I bucked his cock sensually as my thoughts and emotions decided that I was going to be fucked.

"OK then, I'll let you slide your cock inside me!" I promised "But you'll have to come in my mouth as I'm not on the pill!" I informed in my best slut tone.

Keeping his cool composure, he stroked my asshole gently then said.

"Do you spit or swallow?" he grinned.

"A good slut always swallows!" I smiled.

Breaking apart from our dance I winked at him and nodded toward the disabled toilet. I zipped my dress back into place, and then gave his cock a little playful rub. We left the dance floor separately. He headed off to secure the disabled toilets, whilst I returned to hubby to get my drink and inform him of my need for the ladies.

When I eventually located hubby, it seemed the sexual gods were on my side. He was standing talking to an old friend as he handed me my drink. I said hello to the friend whose name escaped me and informed them both of my need for the ladies. Hubby just smiled and continued talking to his friend. The friend was quite a good looking guy who couldn't take his eyes off me, as he leered at me skin-tight dress. I walked away from the guys, making sure I walked as sexily as was possible, turned the corner and then rushed urgently toward the disabled toilet to find my dance partner holding the door open for me. I walked inside the brightly lit toilet, as we smiled at each other with lust driven eyes at what we were about to do. The butterflies in my stomach were fluttering with sexual anticipation as I was about to be unfaithful to my husband for the first time in my life. I wasn't experiencing any guilt whatsoever, just pure lust. My dance partner held me close as we kissed passionately, slithering our tongues in each other's mouths. He pushed me against the door as he locked us inside the cubicle. His cock was still hard as he pushed it forcefully against the material of my dress, barely covering my shaved pussy. The dress slid upwards with the pushing of his cock, as my shaved pussy was revealed to my illicit lover. I moaned softly as I felt his hard trouser covered cock nestle between my puffed pussylips. He began to unzip his fly, as his rather large hard cock pinged out of his trousers and planted itself at my shaved opening, feeling the intense sexual heat of each other's sex organs.

"I can't believe how much of a sexy slut you are!" he panted pushing his cock toward my open hole.

"Sluttier than you realise!" I moaned as I positioned my hole over his cock head, feeling his entire length slide up my hot pussy effortlessly. His cock slid into my pussy as my velvet tunnel clamped on his vein riddled cock.

"Oh fuck that feels good!"

I raised my legs off the floor as he held my stocking clad thighs, lifting me upwards, wrapping my black stockinged legs around his waist and began to bang me with strong lunges. Placing my lips over his, our tongues snaked in and out of each other's mouths. I came instantly on his invading cock, as my sexual unfaithfulness increased my lustful desire. Holding me tightly, he positioned himself above the disabled toilet and sat on the seat with his cock still inside me. I placed my high heeled feet on the tiled floor and rode his hard cock like the cheating slut I'd just become. My second orgasm was on its way as I whispered in his ear.

"Fuck me!"

He smiled a lustful smile as I rode his cock, feeling his length slide in and out of my wet pussy. The slurping sounds of our sexual antics were echoing around the tiled chamber as my second orgasm surged through me. I realised that we didn't know each other's names yet here we were fucking each other to a frenzy. This added to my state of arousal, that I had become a cheating hot wife and I didn't even know the name of the cock fucking me deliriously.

"Fuck me hard!" I pleaded "Do me and fuck my unfaithful pussy!"

I'd never felt so aroused in my entire life and felt that I would do anything to please to this cock. I slowly unzipped my dress from the cleavage down revealing my bare pierced nipples to my new lover. His lips clamped onto my hard nipples as he licked and chewed the fleshy tips. He began flicking his tongue deftly around my erect pierced nipples. I rode his cock frantically as I opened the zip fully revealing my PVC Waspie and stockings. His eyes lit up as my lover saw my shaved mound for the first time. I leant back slightly so he could see his cock sliding in and out of shaved pussy. He grinned like a Cheshire cat, watching his cock plough my hole as I gyrated my sex on his cock. Removing my dress completely, he indicated to me to get down on my knees. I willingly obeyed, getting down on all fours, opening my stocking clad legs wide, as I arched my back, pushing my bare exposed ass into the air. My shaved pussy and tight asshole were on display in the brightly toilet, with my pussy juice glistening on my puffed shaved lips, Placing my hands on my buttocks, I opened myself up to him, revealing my gaping pink hole and tight puckered ring.

He knelt behind me, sliding his weapon up and down my wet slit, before finally pushing his cock deep inside my pussy and began to fuck me vigorously. My asshole was puckering with each forceful thrust of his hard cock, my pussylips stretched around the shaft of his blood engorged cock. His thumb pushed against my puckered ring, as it slowly slid inside my tight asshole. Fucking my pussy as he thumbed my ass, I couldn't believe how lustful I felt, without the slightest trace of guilt at my filthy unfaithful antics. He slapped my ass in a playful manner and said.

"Are you enjoying my cock fucking your shaved pussy you cheating slut?"

"Oh fuck it feels brilliant! Fuck me like a slut!" I demanded "I'd do anything for this cock!"

"You love cock don't you, you dirty cheating whore?" he snarled

"I do love cock and I'll enjoy it even more if you fuck my ass!" I shocked him with my outrageous slut behaviour.

He continued thrusting into me as he spat on my puckered ring and wormed his finger inside my ass to join his thumb. Pushing the two digits deep to stretch my asshole, he began lubricating my ring with his warm saliva. Withdrawing his huge cock from my cunt, he placed the purple tip at my puckered ring and gently pushed his bell end into my ass. My ass snapped over his large helmet, as inch by inch his cock slid into my stinging asshole. Pushing myself back onto his cock, the entire length filled my ass delightfully. This was only the second time I'd ever had a cock in my ass, but the unfaithful dirty situation seemed appropriate for suck sluttish behaviour. The searing heat and stinging sensation his cock was giving to my ass, made me volunteer my next sentence.

"Fuck my ass with your huge cock, then cum in my mouth!" I panted.

"You dirty married slut!" he growled "You love cheating on your husband and fucking other cocks don't you?"

"I didn't realise just how much I loved cock until now! Tear my ass and make me cum on your cock!" I whispered as his huge cock drilled my ass.

"You'll have to give me your number as I need to fuck this pussy and ass again!" he pleaded.

"You give me your number and I'll call you when I want you to fuck me!" I smiled "But it would have to be at your place!"

"No problems, just as long as you wear this or something like it!" he stammered as he continued sliding his cock in and out of my ass.

"I'll wear whatever you want and do whatever you want!" I exclaimed "I'll even let you take photos!"

The words had just tumbled out of my mouth when the flash of an iPhone camera bounced off the tiled walls. He was taking pics of his cock fucking my ass. This sent me over the edge as a huge gushing orgasm burst out of me. He continued taking photos as he snarled through gritted teeth that he was going to cum.

"Cum in mouth and use me like a slut!" I whispered.

He pulled his cock from my ass and positioned himself in front of my face, holding his hard cock by the shaft; he directed the tip to my open mouth, as the first splash of spunk landed on my tongue. In rapid succession, three violent splurges of thick creamy spunk burst into my open mouth. Placing my red lips over his exploding helmet I gently sucked the last remaining drops from his cock.

"Take my spunk bitch!" he snarled as his cock twitched in mouth, emptying all of his virile young spunk into my willing throat. Swallowing every single drop, I continued gently sucking and chewing his deflating sensitive cock. Removing his cock from my mouth, I lay across the tiled floor, opening my legs, revealing my shaved mound and plundered asshole.

"Take some souvenir pics if you want and I'll finger my pussy for you!" I said acting laying on the tiled floor in my Pink PVC lingerie like the obedient cock slut.

He clicked about a dozen pics off, looking very pleased with himself as I slid two fingers inside my pussy and one long taloned finger, circling my asshole then sliding inside.

"Come on I'll need to get back to my husband and you'll need to give me your number as I definitely want that cock again!" I handed him my phone as he punched the digits of his mobile into the keypad. His phone rang with the uptown funk ringtone.

"You are sensational. You love cock don't you?" he smiled placing his cock back inside his trousers.

"I do love cock and I love what it does to me!" I smiled

"Would you like to try more than one cock at a time?" He smiled.

"I may just try that with you and one or a few of your friends. But first I want a long fuck session with just you and me, where I'll be as dirty and slutty as you want!"

"How much dirtier and slutty can you be? I've just fucked your ass and came in your mouth!" he said surprised.

"I can get a whole lot dirtier and sluttier! Come on then let's get out of here and I'll call you tomorrow, plus I want another dance later!" I exclaimed

Helping me into my dress, he zipped the full length, smoothing the tight material over my curves and lingerie, ensuring everything was smooth. Handing me a stick of mint chewing gum, he gave me a soft sensual kiss and said.

"I can't wait till I'm inside you again!" Opened the disabled toilet and went out into the darkness of the night club.

Gathering my bag I straightened my makeup, gave my hair a little tousle, then left the cubicle to go re-join my husband, but this time as an unfaithful cheating hot slut wife.

Slut Born to tease (part three).

I walked sultry and slowly to where my husband was standing with his old friend. I was returning to my husband as a cheating slut, without a drop of guilt, enjoying the afterglow of dangerous unfaithful sex I'd just taken part in. I looked at the two men drinking in my body as I walked nearer to them. Like a lightning bolt, his friends name came to me as I approached the pair of them. Hubby smiled at me with a teeth flashing smile as his friend Steve looked me up and down with a leering smouldering look. His nostrils flared with obvious desire, as his eyes burned into my body, watching my hips and tits sway with every step I took. Kissing hubby on the cheek, I turned to Steve giving him a big hug and a sloppy kiss on the cheek. Steve's huge hands circled my waist as he pulled me tightly toward him. Throwing my arms around his neck, I embraced his body, enjoying the warmth of his toned physique. We parted from our embrace as I smiled at Steve and Hubby.