Slut Born to Tease Pt. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you been tormenting the guys in here, dancing dressed like a sexy vision?" Steve laughed with his hand still around my waist feeling my PVC Waspie.

"It's just a little game we play" I smiled "I love to dance to tease the guys and hubby enjoys showing off his trophy wife!"

"Well there's one thing for sure, you most definitely are a trophy wife, looking as you do!" Steve said in a complementing tone. Hubby smiled in a comfortable way, probably that it was a friend who was flirting and giving the compliments to his wife.

We both knew that Steve was a serious player who would have a different bed partner most nights of the week. I'd heard quite a few of the rumors of his sexual shenanigans and was intrigued to know if they were indeed rumors. Taking his compliments sent a little tingle through my already fucked pussy, and I felt my desire creeping up a level.

"So you like to tease the guys!" Steve continued "They'll be more than teased in that sexy outfit draped over your very sexy body!" he said with a crooked smile and an obvious glint in his eyes.

I playfully patted his broad chest and giggled.

"I like to wear sexy clothes and sexy underwear, so do my dance partners and hubby loves it when we get home!" I smiled.

"You dirty old dog!" Steve laughed looking at hubby "So you like your hot wife to tease the guys, so you get the benefit when you get home?" he continued smiling the most wicked smile.

"I quite like it also!" I stated "It's good for a woman to be sexually desired, and if she has a good body then why shouldn't she let other men enjoy her body, if only for a brief moment in time!"

"My my, you're such an enlightened couple! I always thought you were very sexy, but I didn't realise you two were so liberated!" Steve announced.

Hubby stood awkwardly as Steve continued flirting with me.

"So do you think you and I should have a nice sexy dance to get your husband's motor running? We could get really dirty and send his buttons into overdrive!" Steve smiled.

I looked at my husband twisting with embarrassment and actually found myself aroused by his slight humiliation. Hubby looked up at me very sheepishly as I turned to Steve, grabbed his hand and said.

"Let's see how fucking dirty we can get!"

Leading him across to the dance floor, I felt his large hand resting on my ass, manipulating my buttocks as he felt the garter straps from my Waspie, straining to keep my black seamed stockings in place. As we reached the centre of Dance floor, surrounded by other dancers, the music changed to a slow romantic tune. Steve placed his hands on my cinched waist and drew me close to him. My crotch nestled into his groin and I could already feel the stirrings of a very prominent bulge. Placing my arms around his neck, my pieced nipples pushed into his manly chest, growing more erect by the second. Steve looked directly into my eyes and whispered.

"It would be impossible not to get dirty with a woman with your body and wearing such slutty sexy clothes!" he smiled a warm smile as he flirted gently with me.

"It's also impossible not to get dirty with a man with such big hands and a very interesting bulge poking into my crotch!" I smiled at Steve as I teased him in my best slutty way "If I'm not careful, that bulge of yours just might find its way under my dress and begin tormenting my naked shaved pussy!" I smiled urging him on like a wanton slut.

"So tell me sexy, have you fucked someone else while you've been doing your cheating cock-teasing?" he enquired.

I felt myself blush uncontrollably as my pussy tingled at the honesty of his question.

"You mustn't tell my husband, but I've had one or two push their trouser covered cocks inside me whilst dancing, and about twenty minutes ago, one guy took me into the disabled toilets and fucked my shaved pussy, then slid his cock my ass and came in my mouth while you were talking with my hubby!" I said brazenly as I stroked his very impressive bulge.

"And you enjoyed this?" he enquired with a devilish grin.

"I fucking loved it! It's the first time I've ever really cheated on hubby by having a bareback cock slide into me and it felt so slutty and sexy!" I grinned still stroking his bulge.

"Would you like to be fucked while your husband watches and jerks his pathetic cock?" he grinned.

"Oh my god that sounds so hot! I'd love to but I don't think he would go for it!" I smiled with just a hint of disappointment.

"I think you have him just where you want him. You could do that if that's what you wanted do. It's the next logical step in the lifestyle you're following!" he smiled as his hand slid round my front and began to stroke the soft flesh of smooth mound. "If you ask me, from my previous experiences, it seems that your husband is ready to watch you be fucked like the slut you are!"

"Do you think I should brazenly go up to him and tell him that you're taking me home now to fuck me and he can watch if he's man enough to see his wife take a real cock?" I teased.

"That's exactly what you should do! You should tell him he can join in after you've been fucked a few times. That would push his voyeuristic buttons!" Steve informed with a hint of authority on the matter.

"So do you think we should go back to ours where you and I can fuck each other while hubby tugs his cock? We'd need to put on a good show, lots fucking, cock-sucking and plenty of dirty talk for his benefit!" I said rubbing my mound on his large hand.

"I'm sure we can have some shaved pussy licking also and as you've had your ass fucked earlier, I'm sure your tight hole would welcome another cock!" Steve smiled as his finger slid between my wet pussylips. "Plus if I'm fucking you in front of your husband I insist you keep your stockings, garters and high heels on when my cocks inside you. I've always wanted to fuck you and to fuck dressed like a whore would be awesome!"

"Fucking me will be better than awesome! I'll do whatever you want!" I said in a husky slutty tone.

"Shall we go and break the news to him?" Steve said in a very alpha male tone which turned me on ever more.

"Come on then, let's let him know that we're going back to mine to have you slide that big cock inside me!" I giggled as we walked off the dance floor hand in hand.

As we approached hubby he smiled rather nervously. Steve took command and blurted out.

"We're going back to your house where your slut wife and I are going to fuck each other senseless!" he stated very efficiently. Hubby gulped at the surprise of his words and the tone in which they were uttered.

"You can watch and jerk off if you want, but Steve here is going to fuck me whether you like it or not! But I have a feeling that you're going to like it! Now let's get the car and Steve and I will sit in the back and get better acquainted!" I demanded.

Hubby was standing uncomfortable but I could see he was aroused. He nodded without saying a word and walked ahead to get the car. Steve and I left the club hand in hand as we followed hubby to our car. Winking at the doormen, I walked with Steve as Hubby dashed ahead. We stopped beside our car, where Steve pushed me against the car and placed his hand at the zipper of my dress. He smiled at my husband as he slowly began to unzip the full length. My dress pinged open revealing my exposed pierced breasts and my smooth shaved pussy. Pulling me toward him, Steve kissed me forcefully in full view of my husband. Breaking our kiss, he plunged a large index finger inside my wet pussy, squelching his finger in and out of my unfaithful pussy, as I opened my legs to allow him better access..

"I'm really going to enjoy banging this slut!" Steve drooled as he plunged his digits in and out of my hairless pussy.

I squirmed with delight at the sluttish scenario unfurling before my watching husbands eyes. My husband groaned with obvious desire as Steve continued fingering my hungry exposed cunt, kissing my open panting mouth as his tongue snaked in and out.

An orgasm began to well up inside my pulsating pussy as I thrust my shaved mound onto Steve's invading fingers. I groaned out loud as my orgasm gripped me.

"Look at him fingering your whore wife!" I moaned as Steve pushed his fingers toward my G spot, making me gush female ejaculation all over his large hand. Hubby looked at my trembling body giving itself to Steve's fingers. Steve removed his fingers, placing the cream coated fingers into my mouth. I licked the fingers like a dirty cheating a Hubby opened the car door, sat in the driver's seat and started the engine. Steve unplugged his fingers from my mouth, removing my dress completely, leaving me standing outside the car wearing just my Pink PVC quarter cup bra, Pink PVC Waspie, Black seamed stockings' and my slutty high heeled shoes.

"We won't need this!" he smiled as he threw the dress at my hubby.

Steve climbed in to the back seat and pulled me inside the car, as my opened legs straddled his legs, nestling my gaping pussy directly onto his bulging crotch. Facing him I planted my lips on his and felt his snake like tongue invade my mouth. I moaned rather loudly as Steve tongued my mouth whilst his hands played with my very erect pierced nipples.

"I didn't know your wife was such a dirty slut! Fucking sexy underwear and pierced nipples! She must be getting fucked all over town looking like this!" Steve tormented my husband with his brash dirty talk. The car pulled out of the car park and onto the main road, as Steve kissed my mouth, continuing to drive my nipples wild with desire at his expert touch. His hand left my breast and a finger inserted itself into my gaping stretched pussy. I was dripping wet with sexual desire for Steve's cock as he fingered me brutally in the back of the car. My moaning was rather loud as Steve pushed his finger deeper inside me and began to rub the spongy flesh of my G spot. Applying the perfect amount of pressure to my G spot, I began to almost sob with desire as Steve took my pussy to a place it had never been before. I let out a loud audible gasp informing all in the car that I was coming as a gush of pussy juice squirted from gash. Steve laughed like a drain, saying loudly.

"Fucking hell she really is a dirty slut getting her pussy fingered with you only feet away!" he continued with his sexual taunting of my husband "You should see how much she has just come!"

I slowly rode his finger as my orgasm subsided. Adding to my husband's torment I said.

"That's the best orgasm I've ever had!" Then I kissed Steve deeply as he continued fingering my shaved hole. His other hand went round to my buttocks where he sidled his hand toward my puckered ring. He slid his large index finger into my recently fucked ass and began to finger fuck my ass and pussy in unison.

"I can't believe this whore is letting me finger fuck her pussy and ass with you here!" he growled in self satisfaction. "This ass feels like it's been recently fucked! Have you been getting fucked in that club?" I squirmed with delight at the pleasure of his fingers and humiliating taunting he was directing at my husband.

Panting deliriously I confessed my earlier adulterous action."Yes I was fucked in the disabled toilets and bareback fucked my pussy then he fucked my ass and came in my mouth!" I almost screamed the words as Steve finger fucked me to another orgasm. I could hear hubby moan at the torment and his breathing quickened. He was tormented and sexually aroused.

"Did you hear that? This slut was fucking some other guy when you and I were talking! What a fucking slut!" Steve giggled, humiliating my Husband and I, but sending both of us into an area of arousal we were unfamiliar with.

"I can't believe you fucked another guy!" Hubby almost whispered.

"He gave me his number and wants to fuck me again!" I trembled "He wants me to dress slutty for him when he fucks me again!" I informed the car.

"She's already fucked him like a filthy whore in a disabled toilet! You may as well get used to the idea that this slut will fuck him whether you agree or not!" Steve informed hubby "Will he be fucking your ass again?" Steve continued.

"Oh god yes! It was so fucking dirty getting fucked up the ass! I fucking loved it!" I panted.

"This slut is making me so hot, I think I might just slip my cock in this tight pussy right here!" he informed

"Not here. Wait till we get home so I can see it!" hubby chirped "And we can video you fucking her!"

Now this was a delightful surprise to hear hubby buying into the situation. Especially the idea of videoing my cheating fuck. I moaned even louder at the prospect of the night to come as my pussy and ass were being plundered deliciously.

"Take your cock out! I want to suck this huge beast!" I panted.

"No wait till we get home!" hubby interrupted.

"Fuck you! I want to suck a real mans cock!" I tormented unzipping Steve's fly and unfurling his impressive vein riddled erection.

"Now that's a cock I could suck all night!" I said loudly uttering the truth but also for effect "You'll see me suck this and you'll watch as I slut on this cock when Steve fucks me when we get home!" I promised sinking my soft lips over the head of Steve's very hard cock. Slurping away at Steve's vein riddled cock; I grabbed the base and stroked the whole length with the head being swirled by my tongue. Steve groaned loudly.

"This bitch is the best slut ever! You're a lucky man to have a slut wife like this. If I were you I would let her have all the cock fun she wants as long as she comes home to you!" Steve advised.

"She is beautiful and very sexy!" Hubby declared "I would do anything to please her!" he softened "I just didn't know she needed to be unfaithful and fucked by strangers!"

"Trust me. When you have a wife this hot, you should know every guy wants to fuck her! It's inevitable that a wife this sexy and slutty will eventually move up from flirting and teasing, dancing saucily with strangers and friends, then she will eventually succumb to someone who pushes the right buttons and starting fucking other guys. I'm sure you'll be enjoying what's about to unfurl and change your lifestyle!" Steve explained.

"But I can't explain why this is turning me on so much!" hubby declared.

"If it excites you then let it flow! She enjoys it and you do too, so it sounds perfect to me! Now excuse me while I cum in your wife's mouth!" Steve let out a mighty groan as he emptied his huge balls down my cock sucking throat. I swallowed every single violent spurt of his delicious creamy spunk. Swirling my tongue around his deflating cock, I looked up at him smiling.

"You're one lucky bastard to have a wife this hot. I hope you're going to let me pop around every now and then to fuck this slut!" Steve smiled.

"It will be my pleasure!" Hubby grinned in the rear view mirror.

"And mine!" I chirped up.

Our car turned into our drive, slowly coming to a halt as hubby turned off the engine. He turned to look at Steve and I in the back seat. I was stroking Steve's half hard cock, wearing only my Waspie and stockings; I was sexily brushing my lips against Steve's, flicking my tongue onto his tongue, slowly and deliberately.

"Shall we take the party inside?" Hubby asked.

Part four to follow.