Slut Craves to Cheat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,860 Followers

"What kind of married slut lets her best friends husband fuck her ass?" I laughed.

"The kind that is going to swallow your spunk when you come!" She moaned, twerking on my cock, confirming her slut status.

"Some other time maybe! Tonight I'm going to spunk up your slut ass!" I demanded.

In a very short space of time, I began to orgasm as I felt my cock tingle as I began to unload my spunk deep inside her slut asshole.

I pushed my cock deep inside her ass and left it in that position, enjoying the intense heat of her tight hole.

"If you'd like me to fuck you again then you'll need to wear all of this slut lingerie when we fuck. We could meet on a regular basis in some cheap hotel, keeping our relationship sleazy and nasty! I think you like that!" I smiled feeling my rescinding cock slip from her ass.

Thick creamy spunk poured out of her ass, falling on the grass below. Catherine turned to face me with a large satisfied grin on her face.

"I'd want that cock inside me at least once a month!" She smiled "I will be a complete slut for you!"

"I'll go in now, you get your clothes back on and we'll arrange a time to slide my cock in you later this week!" I said putting my cock back inside his trousers and zipping up the fly.

I held her almost naked body close and kissed her softly.

"You're a much better and nastier fuck than I thought!" I smiled then walked back up to the house.

I left Catherine to dress and tidy herself up.

When I returned into the kitchen, no one knew I had been outside, never mind what I had been up to. I grabbed a drink, saw my wife and gave her a kiss on the forehead asI made my way to the integral garage to enjoy a cigarette. Catherine walked in, looking as stunning as ever, which made my spent cock twinge a bit. She was dressed in her skirt and top and tidied herself up magnificently. My heart almost stopped when she approached my wife. Not saying a word, she winked with a hint of mischief at my wife. My wife gently bit her bottom lip, rolled her eyes and shook her head, knowing that Catherine had obviously been up to something naughty and sexy, blissfully unaware it was with her husbands cock.

Catherine glided past me without a trace of guilt as I smiled and winked at her knowingly.

"Later!" she whispered as she moved into the hallway.

Stephens Version

My wife Catherine and I were on our way to a house party, just a short drive from our house. It was decided that I would stay sober and Catherine would be sampling the wine and Vodka.

Catherine and I have been married for seven years and during the last three we have sample the delights of swinging. My wife is definitely what you term a hot wife, so when we do venture into the world of swinging, she gets a lot more extra marital sex than I do.

Don't get me wrong I don't go short, but Catherine is so hot and wild that guys seek her out and on a few occasions she has put on a show for the rest of the swingers in attendance where she has fucked more than one guy and on her birthday she enjoyed three very large cocks, at one point all three cocks were occupying one of her holes.

I think what makes her the lady to lust after is she has a very trim figure with the most fabulous enhanced breasts. Her bust measures a wonderful 32D with her long taut legs and gravity defying buttocks she has that penthouse centrefold look, but when you find out it is always draped in black lingerie, Stockings, Garters and Quarter cup bras, which display her fantastic nipples to her lovers. She has a totally waxed pussy, which she never covers with panties, always making her pussy visible and available.

On this night she was wearing her obligatory lingerie with a very tight black top and a skin-tight soft leather pencil skirt. She looked awesome and was well aware of how awesome she looked. She knew the effect she had on men and I was under no illusion that she would be flirting and teasing the guys tonight.

We arrived at the party and mingled separately, me going to garage to latch on the smokers, whereas Catherine hovered around the hallway, lounge and kitchen.

Her best friend was there with her husband, he's called Benjamin but her name escapes me at the moment. I'm sure that Catherine would have revealed our antics to her best friend, who would undoubtedly pass on the information to her husband Benjamin. I wasn't totally comfortable with this, as Benjamin and I moved around in the same business circles.

I looked in the hallway to see Catherine talking to Benjamin and she was in full flirt mode. Poor guy wouldn't stand a chance and would need to be very careful flirting with Catherine when she's in this mood with his wife nearby.

There were plenty of single men at the party including a few of our swinging friends, so Catherine could have a little fuck if she felt like it, but somehow she'd chosen to torture Benjamin.

I was deep in conversation with a few guys, intermittently glancing over to Catherine to see if she was ok. After about thirty minutes I looked over to see Catherine had moved. Benjamin had also moved, probably in his best interests as I know Catherine can be a handful when she's teasing guys. I glanced around looking for Benjamin, but he was nowhere to be seen. His wife was walking toward me, smiling a warm greeting as she joined the conversation.

Catherine and Benjamin had been off the radar about fifteen minutes, and Ben's wife was in deep conversation now, not noticing her husbands unexplained absence.

I was casting furtive glances around the hallway to see if there were any signs of Ben or Catherine.

A good half hour at least had passed when Benjamin walked into the hallway. His face looked flushed, not so much a sexual flush more of a fresh air flush. He came over to his wife and whispered something in her ear. She giggled girlishly as she guided him to the kitchen to refresh their drinks. She entered the Kitchen, Benjamin moved in to the downstairs bathroom. As she filled their drinks, I saw my wife come in to the picture. She was smiling broadly with her hair a little dishevelled and her cheeks quite flushed. These were not the cheeks of a fresh air flush. These were the cheeks that looked like she'd been enjoying some cock!

I saw Catherine wink at her friend, who in turn rolled her eyes and shook her head smiling.

I wonder if she would have smiled if she thought as I did, that the cock she'd probably just enjoyed was her loving husbands!

Would Catherine reveal to me what actually occurred or would this be the start of my wife cheating on me!

NeilMc123
NeilMc123
2,860 Followers
12