Slut for All Pt. 03

Story Info
I watch Maggie and Vikki fuck on my table.
4.9k words
4.49
55.7k
39

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next month was nothing but hot and dirty fucking. We did it all over the apartment any chance we had. One day we both called out of work and spent the entire day having sex. Almost every time I licked her clean of my cum.

One weekend we decided to invite Greg and Maggie over. They haven't been to the apartment yet and have only heard about Vikki. Figured after two months it was time for everyone to meet. We all agreed on pizza, wings and beer for dinner. Being a good host, Vikki offered my friends the guest room for the night so they could get drunk if they pleased.

Greg and Maggie show up around 6 and they brought a twelve pack of cheap beer, 2 bottles of wine and a handle of whiskey. I thought it was a bit much for just four people but whatever.

"Please come In guys," I say to my friends and step aside.

"Thanks Sam!" Maggie says as she walks into the apartment. Greg follows behind her. "Where is Vikki?"

"She is in her room. Still getting dressed I believe."

"You hitting that yet dude?" Greg asks. Maggie slaps him for being rude.

I laugh and shake my head. Vikki and I haven't figured out what we are yet so I didn't want to say anything. "Just roommates." I tell him.

I escort my friends to the kitchen where they can put the booze. I give them a quick tour of the place. Once I'm done showing them around, we have a seat on the couches.

"What's new guys?" I ask. I haven't talked to Greg or Maggie for over a month now. I felt so out of the loop.

"Not much," Greg states.

"I don't know why you're so embarrassed by it baby," Maggie interrupts. "Sam has seen us fuck and heard about almost every sexcapade we have had."

"I'm not embarrassed by it," Greg says defensively. "But we don't have to share every story."

Maggie chuckles and turns towards me. "Remember the couple I told you about Sam?"

"When Greg lost his anal virginity?" I laugh hoping to keep the mood light.

"You told him!?" Greg says slightly angry.

"Yeah that couple," Maggie continues as if Greg wasn't there. "We got a call from them two weeks ago asking if we wanted to get together again with them and some friends of theirs. I wanted to see that guy fuck Greg again so naturally we agreed to go. It ended up being a good size party. Maybe twenty people. As the night went on, things started getting hot. Couples were fucking all over the place. Everyone kinda stayed with their significant other for a while. Then things took a turn and got really kinky."

"What got kinky?" Vikki asks as she enters the living room. "I like kinky."

We all laugh and take a break from the story.

"Vikki this is Greg and Maggie. Two of my best friends in the world." Vikki gives them both a hug.

"I love your outfit!" Maggie says to Vikki.

Vikki is looking very sexy. Red heels strapped around her ankles, tan stockings running up under her thigh length blue skirt. A tight red shirt clings to her curves and her breast are popping out of the long V cut in the neck. Tasteful makeup is applied to her beautiful face. Her short black hair styled in a mess.

"Aw thanks Maggie! I like yours too!"

Maggie was wearing a loose summer dress. The green pattern mixed with a white tone looked good against her skin. Sandals covered her feet and her long hair lays freely around her shoulders. The cut in the dress is a little high and shows little cleavage.

"We brought wine!" Maggie says happily. "Would you like some?"

"I never turn down wine." Vikki escorts Maggie to the kitchen to get their drinks.

"Holy fuck Sam," Greg says quietly to me. "If you don't bang her soon, Maggie and I are going to steal her away from you.

I chuckle slightly. "I think you have enough people for fucking don't you agree?" Greg laughs and nods.

The girls come back to the living room with their wine and some whiskey for us guys. After taking a sip or two of the wine, Vikki speaks up.

"So before I interrupted, you said something about kinky?" We could hear the eagerness in her voice.

"Oh it's nothing, just telling Sam about something that happened a few weeks back." Maggie says.

"Oh please tell. I love hearing sexy stories. I don't judge in any kind of way." Vikki clearly wanted to know.

Maggie looks to Greg and gives a questioning look. Greg shrugs which gives Maggie permission to tell the story.

"Ok Vikki," Maggie starts saying. "First you need to understand that Greg and I are very open about our sex lives. We have no issues talking about sex. We have fucked in front of people at parties, as long as people don't care. We are both bisexual with Greg being more of a top. The biggest rule we have is that whoever we bring into our sex lives has to be up for fucking and getting fucked by either of us."

"Seems reasonable. I am not weirded out by sex at all. I have watched people fuck quite a few times. It's kinda hot actually." Vikki says.

Maggie goes on telling her story about how Greg has never been a bottom until a few months ago when they met a couple at a concert. The guy was very dominate and had Greg wear a pair of panties as he fucked Greg's ass. Maggie catches Vikki up on what she missed while she was getting dressed.

"So for the most party, all the couples kinda stayed on their own. It remained that way for an hour or so," Maggie continues the story. "Then three ladies came up to Greg and I asking to join us. We happily accepted them in. One went to town on Greg while the other two pulled me into the basement. By the time Greg noticed I was gone and got to the basement a lot has happened. I was on my hands and knees on a small table that rested a few inches off the ground. My wrists and ankles were shackled to each corner of the table."

I exchange a glance with Vikki. She has a huge smile on her face and was obviously enjoying the story. I can feel my dick starting to stiffen in my jeans.

"Tell them what you walked into Greg," Maggie asks him to continue as she got up to refresh hers and Vikki's wine.

"As I enter the basement," Greg starts his side of the story. "I see Maggie chained to the platform and stripped of her clothes. Leaning against a wall I watched as she was fucked in every hole by both men and women with strap-ons. Some girls set a chair in front of Maggie and forced her to eat them out. Many of those girls were already filled with cum too."

"I had to have been getting fucked like that for two hours or so," Maggie interrupts as she comes back with the wine.

She walks behind Vikki, who is sitting next to me on the couch, and reaches around to give her the wine. Vikki accepts the wine and as Maggie pulls her hand away, she gently runs her fingers over Vikki's cleavage and around her neck to her hair. I notice Maggie gently tug on my roommate's hair as she walks by and sits back next to Greg. A small moan of pleasure vibrates in Vikki's throat.

"I had cum dripping from every hole," Maggie continues once she has sat back down. "My face and back was covered from cumshots and pussy juices. Some of those chicks could squirt! I then notice Greg in the corner. I wink at him just as another cock fills my ass with cum. Greg walks over to me, bends down and gives me a deep, tongue filled kiss."

Vikki shifts in her seat and downs the nearly full glass of wine. She stands to go get more wine but doesn't ask Maggie to stop her story. As Vikki walks in front of me, I can sense the heat coming off her horny pussy. This story was turning her on.

Greg takes over the story again. "After tasting cum in her mouth, I wanted some more. I walked behind her and sank to my knees. I then buried my face into her and did my best to suck the cum from her pussy and ass. I craved it like water. To get a better angle, I put myself under her in a sixty-nine position. As I licked her cum covered lips, I felt a large cock enter her around my tongue. The guy alternated between Maggie's pussy and my throat. He blew his load into my mouth when he was ready."

Being turned on by remembering what happened, Maggie was kissing Gregs neck and rubbing a hand along the inside of thigh. Vikki brought back drinks for everyone and sat next to me again.

"That went on for another half hour," Greg continues. "Afterwards everyone took turns cleaning up in the multiple bathrooms before leaving the party. We have been in foursomes and played a little with bondage but that was the most extreme thing we have done."

"That is seriously the fucking hottest thing I have heard," Vikki says excited. "I wish I could have been part of that."

"The good thing about that group of people," Maggie takes a break from sucking on her guys neck. "Everyone gets tested regularly and the girls are required to be on birth control. It's a very clean and safe environment."

"Maybe if we get invited back, you can tag along Vikki," Greg tells her.

Vikki looks at me excited. "How about you Sam?"

"Sam isn't really into that kind of kinky," Greg interrupts before I can speak. "He won't even join Maggie and myself for some all around fun.

"I'm not into getting my ass fucked," I say after I take a large gulp of my whiskey.

"Greg could just go in your..."

"I don't want to suck cock either, Maggie," I jump in before she could finish.

"Aw come on Sam," Vikki nudges me. "I think it would be extremely sexy seeing you get face fucked and have your ass filled with cum!"

"Well if it would really turn you on to see that," I start to say.

"Really!?" The three others say at the same time.

"No" I say and we all laugh together. Our laughter is interrupted by the doorbell.

"Food is here," I say. I stand to get the door. "Greg, help me with the food please.

He happily accepts and follows me to the door. I open the door and take the pizza from the driver and give it to Greg for him to take to the kitchen. I give the driver the money and a huge tip. He hands me the tray of wings before leaving. When I turn to head to the kitchen, I see Maggie as joined Vikki on the loveseat. The two of them are sitting very close and giggling to each other as they whisper things. Maggie has her hand resting lightly on Vikki's upper thigh.

I join Greg in the kitchen and set the food on the counter. The two of us watch the girls for a moment. They seem to be moving closer and closer as they whisper to each other.

"What do you think they are talking about?" I ask Greg.

"Probably about that orgy," Greg answers. "Vikki seems really into the idea. Too bad you're not. I think you would have a great time."

I shrug. "Maybe I'll check it out. But I'm only into women."

"I was at one point to buddy. Then I had my first of cock and was hooked." Greg grabs pizza for himself and Maggie then walks back to the living room.

I shake my head and laugh. I grab food for Vikki and myself and follow Greg. The women are still sitting together as we hand them the food. Greg and I sit on the sofa and start eating our food. The next two hours go by normally. We just joke around and exchange silly stories. By midnight the four of us are getting really drunk, Greg more than the rest.

"If it's ok," Greg says as he stands. "I think I'm going to head to bed. Maggie can you join me for a few minutes?"

"I think he wants a quickie," Maggie winks at me. She stands and follows Greg into the guest room. The second the door closes, the two of them go at it.

Vikki smiles at me and laughs. "Those two are really kinky."

"Yeah sorry about that," I apologize.

"Don't be." Vikki leans back into the couch. Her hand runs down her cleavage and to her thigh. Her legs spread revealing her pantyless pussy. She sinks a finger into her wet pussy then brings it to her mouth. She moans in pleasure as she sucks her juices off her finger. "It turned me on hearing about all that."

"They have the effect on people and they know it. It gets them going even more."

"Maggie says you have watched them fuck multiple times huh?"

"Yeah." I answer. "It doesn't bother me. They put on a great show. And she has a killer body."

"I have to agree with that. I would love to bury my face in her pussy."

I choke on my drink from being caught off guard. "I would love to see that."

"You might get that chance. While you guys were dealing with the food, Maggie and I were flirting a lot. I told her it's been awhile since I've tasted another woman."

"Too bad they have that rule," I say with a laugh. "And with him going to bed, he can't be involved so it won't happen."

"That's what we were laughing about," Vikki says as she starts to finger herself again slowly. "We were thinking of ways to get you guys together as her and I fucked around."

"I wasn't joking about not being into guy on guy."

"Yeah I know. But don't forget about how you drank all that cum from me," Vikki tells me. She is now 3 fingers into her pussy but her pace remains slow and steady.

"You kind of ambushed me that night. I didn't know that's what was going on until it was too late."

Maggie screams as she is hit with a huge orgasm. Vikki and I both laugh.

"That doesn't change the fact that you are now addicted to eating cum from my body."

"My own cum."

"You still like the taste," Vikki says as she enters a fourth finger. "We talked about Greg fucking me hard as Maggie sucked your cock. Then after I get filled with cum, you eat me out, Maggie sits on my face and Greg watches until he is ready for round two. By then we were hoping you would be lost in lust enough for Greg to get a piece of your ass."

"That would have been so fucking hot," Maggie whispers as she comes back into the living room. Her hair is a total mess and the dress is barely hanging on.

"Enjoy yourself in there?" Vikki asks the recently fucked woman.

"Can't complain. He does have an amazing cock. And he cums buckets." Maggie now stands in the empty space between the two couches. She exchanges a look with Vikki, who is still finger fucking herself, before turning towards me.

"I can see that," I say pointing to her leg. Some of Gregs cum is sliding down her leg to her calf.

Vikki removes her fingers from her pussy and leans forward. She turns Maggie towards her and lifts up her dress to see the trail of cum.

"Since you don't want to try sucking cock or getting ass fucked, you can't do anything but sit and watch what's going to happen next." Maggie tells me as she lifts a leg and places her foot on the arm of the couch.

Vikki runs her tongue up Maggie's leg and collects the cum as she goes. Once to Maggie's pussy, Vikki looks up at Maggie.

"You are dripping with cum girl!" Vikki says before running her tongue along Maggie's slot.

"From what you described," Maggie says between a moan, "Anthony filled you up a lot more than this." Maggie grabs Vikki by the hair and pulls her face into the wet pussy. "Don't worry Sam, your secret is safe with me." She winks before looking down at the girl between her legs.

"Vikki told you?" I say with a bit of anger.

"I won't say anything to anyone. As long as you don't tell anyone about your roommate sucking the cum from my cunt." I nod in agreement.

Vikki pulls away from eating out Maggie and looks at me. "If only you allowed Greg to stick his cock into your mouth, you could be kneeling between Maggie's legs right now instead of me." Vikki positions Maggie to sit on the couch so she could kneel in front of her for easier access.

Maggie pulls her dress up so Vikki doesn't have anything in her way. She pulls my roommate's head back into her pussy and Vikki goes back to licking my friends clit. I stand up and start to head to my room to leave the girls alone.

"I don't think so," Maggie snaps her fingers at me. She points back to the couch. "Sit your ass back down. You need to see what you have passed up on. And no touching yourself either."

I listen to my friend and sit back to the couch. I didn't have a great view of Vikki licking my friends vagina but thankfully Maggie is a very audible person. I try very hard to not rub my cock.

"Holy fuck Vikki," maggie moans loudly. "You should see your cum sluts face. He is trying so hard to be good." Vikki pulls away from Maggie's legs to look at me.

"She tastes amazing Sam," vikki tells me.

Maggie pushes vikki away before standing up. Vikki looks up from her knees with a disappointing look on her face.

"Don't worry sweetie," Maggie says to vikki in a sweet voice. "You aren't done eating my pussy yet. I just want to give Sammi here a better view." She grabs my roommates hand and helps her to her feet. "Take your clothes off." Vikki quickly strips her clothes off. "Lay on your back on the coffee table with your feet facing the cum dump."

Vikki happily does as she is told. As she lays on the table, her legs are positioned around me on the couch allowing me to look right at her pussy. Vikki raises her head to look at me.

"You are allowed to look but no touching," vikki tells me. I sigh disappointed.

Both vikki and I turn our attention to Maggie as she pulls her dress off her body. With no bra or panties covering her body it's an amazing sight. I have seen Maggie naked many times but it still is impressive. In a very elegant and sexual motion, Maggie swings her leg over vikki head and straddles her face. With Maggie facing towards me, I get a great view of vikki fucking Maggie's pussy with her tongue. Maggie's hands massage the breasts of the girl under her.

Maggie spent the next several minutes rocking back and forth on Vikki's face. Occasionally Maggie would put all her weight onto Vikki's face and wrap a hand around her neck tightly. Maggie was really enjoying torturing her new plaything. When Maggie would sit up to allow my roommate to breathe, I can see Vikki's face is glistening from the juices coming out of Maggie.

"Do you like watching me ride your roommate's face, cum slut?" Maggie asks in a very dominating tone.

"One of the sexiest things I have ever seen," I answered.

"Would like to see more?"

"Yes please," I practically beg. Maggie laughs and wiggles her pussy on Vikki's face.

"Do you hear that my pet? Your cum slut wants to see more. What do you think I should show him? My fingers sliding in and out of your tight pussy, or my tongue?"

Vikki tries to speak from between Maggie's legs but we can't make out the words.

"If you want fingers, put your hands on your tits. If you want my tongue flicking your clit, put you hands on my ass."

Vikki quickly grabs Maggie by the ass and squeezes her cheeks. Maggie winks at me as she lowers herself down on top of vikki. Two of the hottest women I know are eating each other out on my coffee table and I couldn't touch them or myself. It was torture for my rock hard cock straining to be released from my pants.

Maggie replaces her tongue with three fingers and looks up at me. "Right now you could be fucking my ass as vikki licks my pussy. All you had to do is try something a little different. Sucking cock is an amazing feeling. Having something invade your mouth and cut off your airflow as you take it down your throat. Then once the warm thick liquid fills your mouth you feel satisfied knowing you pleased your man. For a cum whore like yourself, there's almost no feeling better than that."

Maggie slaps vikki on the thigh hard leaving a nice handprint. "Don't forget to lick my ass bitch!" Vikki happily shifts her attention to my friends tight hole and starts trying to get her tongue into it.

"That's it baby," Maggie says as she fingers vikki. "Oh my god you're going to make me cum! Don't stop!" Maggie's starts to scream as her orgasm builds. She sits back up and squats over Vikki's face. As Vikki desperately tries to continue licking my friends ass, Maggie rubs her clit hard and fast. In a few seconds Maggie hit the peak of her orgasm and starting squirting all over Vikki's face. Maggie's rubs her pussy all over the woman under her before getting off the table.

12