Slut for All Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for that vikki," Maggie says as she puts her dress back on. "Your mouth is magic!" Maggie starts heading to join Greg in the guest bedroom. "Have a good night you two." Maggie disappears into the bedroom.

"Get on your knees and lick my fucking pussy," vikki commands me. Frustration in her voice from Maggie leaving her on the edge.

Without a second thought, I drop to my knees and plunge my tongue into her awaiting pussy. I don't waste time with being gentle or taking my time. Clearly vikki wanted a quick orgasm as she grabs me by the hair and pulls my face harder into her crotch. It only takes a few minutes for Vikki to climax. When finished, she pushes me away, stands up, gathers her clothes and goes to bed.

"I guess I'm own my own," I say to myself. The second I enter my bedroom, I shut the door and whip out my hard cock. Less than a minute into rubbing myself, i shoot my load into a dirty shirt. Once cleaned up I lay down in bed and fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up around nine to the smell of fresh coffee. I quickly put on sweatpants and a t-shirt before I head to the kitchen. Maggie had just finished pouring herself a cup of coffee as I enter the room.

"Good morning, cum slut," maggie says jokingly as she sits on a stool at the high table. She is wearing booty shorts and a nearly see-through t-shirt.

"I wish vikki never told you that," I respond while I get myself some coffee. I sit next to her at the table.

Maggie giggles and shrugs. "Are you ashamed of it?"

I shake my head as I take a sip of my coffee. "At the time I was. Now, not so much. But we agreed that it's only going to be my cum im eating from her."

"Relax Sam, I'm fucking with you. Speaking of fucking, did you enjoy the show we put on last night?"

"I never knew you were so dominate Mags."

"Usually I'm not," she responds after her sip of coffee. "But vikki asked to eat me out and I said only if I could control it. And you saw what happened. Felt so empowering to leave her laying there like a sex toy with my juices sprayed all over her face."

I laugh to how she said all that. "Yeah she was frustrated and had me use my mouth to make her cum. Then left me to take care of myself."

"I think I'm going to continue ordering her around," Maggie says to me. "And remember, no saying anything to Greg about it. You don't want him hearing about you drinking a guys cum when you deny that from him."

"Don't worry I won't say anything. But isn't that cheating?"

Maggie nods slightly. "Yeah. But vikki and I have a plan."

"And that is?" I ask.

Just before she could answer, Greg comes walking into the kitchen. He nods to both of us before getting himself some coffee. Greg sits across from me. He is wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt also.

"Vikki is a really cool chick," Greg says to me. "Very attractive and seems down to earth. I approve."

"Thanks Greg. I did luck out with finding her as a roommate. What do you guys have planned for today?"

"We are heading into the city to do some shopping," Maggie answers. "Want to get some new clothes and Greg has his eye on a new tv. Then a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant. After that we might hit up a bar before going home."

"That sounds like fun." I respond.

"Could you get me another cup of coffee baby?" Maggie asks Greg politely. He nods and takes her cup. Maggie then points out into the living room. I follow her hand to see vikki walking towards us. She looks cute in her yoga pants and a tight spaghetti strap shirt. Maggie then points to the floor in front of her stool. Vikki shakes her head at my friends command.

Maggie shoots her a look and points at the floor again. Vikki, accepting defeat, quickly walks to the table, drops to her knees and crawls in front of Maggie's legs. Maggie looks over to me and winks as she leans back to give me a quick view.

Since Maggie's shorts are very stretchy she can pull them to the side with ease exposing herself to vikki. I watch as Maggie grabs my roommate by the hair and pulls her into the pussy. Vikki instinctively starts pleasuring Maggie. Both Maggie and myself straighten up in time for Greg to come back to table. He hands her the coffee and Maggie drinks it like nothing is going on.

"How about you Sam?" Greg asks me. "Any big plans for the day?"

"Um..." I have to bring myself back to my senses. "Probably play some hockey at some point or go for a hike."

Maggie brings her coffee to her lips and takes a sip. She moans slightly from the licking her pussy is getting. "This is some good coffee," she says trying to play it off.

"It is good coffee," I agree and take a sip of mine.

I chance a glance down and see vikki still going to town on the pussy in front of her. Maggie must be great at body language because she doesn't show any sign of what's going on.

Greg finishes his coffee then starts to stand. "I'm going to use the bathroom then we should head out Mags." Greg stands and heads to the bathroom without noticing what is going on between his girls legs.

Once Greg is in the bathroom and the door closes, Maggie lets out a deep moan that she must have been holding in from the start. "Fuck bitch! You made me cum quick. I didn't think I was going to be able to hide it from Greg." Maggie pushes vikki away her.

Slowly Vikki crawls out from under the table. She silently walks over to the sink, runs the water and splashes her face clean of Maggie's orgasm. She pours herself coffee and sits across from Maggie. She keeps her head low and she sips her drink. I have never seen vikki so submissive, it is really weird but kinda hot.

"Morning vikki," Greg says as he rejoins us back in the kitchen.

"Good morning Greg!" Vikki says in her normal peppy voice.

"Shall we get going babe?" Greg asks Maggie. She nods and stands. "I already have all our stuff by the door." Maggie and Greg say their thanks and leave the apartment to continue in with their day.

The moment the door closes, vikki looks at me. Without saying a word I nod and start undressing. She Grabs me by the hair and pulls me to her bedroom. She rides my cock for hours leading to multiple orgasms from both of us.

12